Why does the saviour of the white race maintain diplomatic relations with Israel?

Why does the saviour of the white race maintain diplomatic relations with Israel?

Because your a cuck and your wife dreams of black dick
Prove me wrong
I dont care if you can
Your wrong

Go fuck yourself.

As opposed to what, following suit with butthurt Muslim countries?

Because he's a politician and not an anime character.

fuck off

He's a good goyim just like Trump.

slav is not white though.

its subhuman white trash

BIG

BLACK

That pic literally pains my heart :(

Why Putin? You were our last hope.

obviously so he can have russian """DIPLOMATS""" stationed in israel.

are you fucking 12?

That is BAD energy. What's king niggers problem?

He met with Erdogan for two hours today; main topic was Syria, of course. High level diplomatic and military consultations continue.

While we sit here and debate whether Hillary dies from a debate induced stroke or a crazed gunman inspired by Trump, the rest of the world moves forward.

Because the Jewish power structures of Moscow control him. Obama is controlled by the Jews of New York and Los Angeles.

>slavs
>white

Xaxaxaxa Is it for the white people, no britbong nie schnaisch nieh schtiwoh! Hahahahahha!

What do you mean?

You really are a sum Arab.

He's probably one of the most pro Jewish world leaders at the moment.

Take your Palestinian tears elsewhere.

Non Israeli Jews tend to be a lot worse, I support Israel bc they remove kebab and aren't parasites like 80 percent of the American Jews.

Change that to 'savior of *civilization*' and take a look around.

Seriously, drop a few million jews in the middle of the desert, in an area with few resources. Guess what? Sand to a first world, nuclear power in forty years.

Say what you will, but in forty years, the jews accomplished more than everyone in the middle east did in that past 1500 years with fewer resources, all the while fighting them back.

Islam is the enemy. Fight the enemy.

*As parasitic, for the most part

Three good goys in a line!

Such (((coincidence)))

Putin knows you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The reason countries keep diplomatic relations and embassies is simply so they can spy on each other.

Russians are noted as master spies.

Because of a little thing called politics.
Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.

kek

I don't think we should ever fight or support them with materials, but I do appreciate their talent for kebab removal. If they want to genocide every last one of them I wouldn't loose sleep, would you?
Isreal is the least shitty place in the area, and most Israelis are nationalists.
They also make my tavor, better than some Arab AK.

Also no I'm not Jewish or paid, so keep your overused triple parenthesis.