Is it wrong for a man to be younger than his gf/wife?

Is it wrong for a man to be younger than his gf/wife?

Is cougar culture bad?

#BORN2KEK

(you)

No.

I'm fugging you're mom right now!

I don't have any experience in such a thing but it sounds hot as fuck.

Younger women today certainly aren't worth it.

I wouldn't think so. As long as she is still at a good age to have kids at. Other than that nothing really comes to mind.

Yes
Guy #1 is 50
Barely hanging onto his job
Wife is 65, at home popping pills
no longer gets laid, Wife is gross.
Guy #2 is 62
Thinking about what year to retire
Wife is 41 will work another decade.

I dated a cougar for 4 years.

Holy fuck it is amazing, the sex is great, the women are stable financially (sometimes less so mentally). They know what they want in life.

Be careful though, the loony bins are really loony. They may try to trick you into fatherhood, remember their clock is ticking and some have baby fever.

not at all, yes she might not have quite as good looks but older women are less...spoiled? is the right word.

what matters is if you like her

God I want a milf gf so badly lads. Just one to cuddle.

>lusting after infertility
>marrying over ripened fruit

If you have a mommy fetish, just bang one, realize how useless women that age are to get it out of your system and move the fuck on with your life.

Older women are inherently uglier, meaner, less fertile, more likely to cheat, entitled, bitter, and used up

Every study on the topic proves an older male with a younger female is the happiest combination for both parties

Use old school dating methods. I'm not kidding when j say Craigslist.

I also recommend bars on Mother's Day, if you are about to go to college go to community college. The "start my life over Cougars" flirt like crazy with young men IF you put the effort in.

anything after 30 is too old to have kids, odds of down syndrome go way up after that.

That's not 100% true. It's closer to 35 and some studies even say that while the risk of downs goes up, the normal kids are better

s'all good when you got cougs on the prowl

>Is it wrong for a man to be younger than his gf/wife?
Depends, how big of an age difference are we talking about here?

I would not see a problem with a 20 years old having a relationship with a thirty year old for example.

Well i never mentioned a specific age, nor did OP. He could have meant a 20 year old guy and a 25 year old female.

I just highlighted what you said about making sure she is of good age to have children.

what would you say if the woman is 5 years older than the man?

what would you say if the woman was 30 and the man is 19?

Nahh, my girlfriend is 5 years older and helped/helps raise me in some ways.

So in all seriousness, do any older women browse here that aren't mentally ill/shills?

I dated a woman who was 36 when I was 18

It was nice user. You should try it

>what would you say if the woman is 5 years older than the man?
No problem

>what would you say if the woman was 30 and the man is 19?
Also no problem.

Now, make it a 16 year old boy and a 50 year old woman, things start getting freaky, right?

Not that you can't do it, but it certainly should not be encouraged.

no. i really want a hot older girlfriend to be my sugar momma so i can maintain my neet lifestyle for the rest of my life

that's hard to pull off unless you're really good looking and/or charistmatic

i almost read what u typed as if u have mommy fetish just bang her. i'm disappointed kek

depends alot on age difference if age difference is between 1-5 i think its perfectly fine the more the age difference the weirder it gets!

>tfw dad had me when he was 37

god damn it dad who knows how much more potential I could have had

You would've been a NASA Chad for sure

5 years either way is the most.

Yes

Just saw some old white trucker taking his mail order 19 year old chink wife back to the truck while I was getting gas.

A race traitor and a pervert.

No. The prophet Mohammed's favorite wife, Khadija, was like double his age. She also asked HIM for marriage and he accepted.

Well, since your seed didn't exist when he was younger you wouldn't be you.

You could have been a Stacy.

Your prophet sounds pretty gay desu senpai

only an american would think that is funny

>Is it wrong for a man to be younger than his gf/wife?
Yes

As long as she isn't over 30 and he can support her and their children, I see no issue.

>there are people that mate with eggs over the age of 30

It's not funny in Europe because it's an actual problem there

its always a bad idea, as a man you have sexual value that goes higher and higher as you reach mid 30's. trust me once women hit 30-32 their body, looks, and everything else RAPIDLY decline.

sure it may be fun to fuck a cougar, but you need to wife something younger.

you dont buy milk that is about to expire.

I lost my virginity at 19 to a 37 year old woman. Hottest sex ever.

Early twenties here. I've fucked the following ages, mid 40s, 36, 53, 45 and another one I can't remember right now.
The kinkiest shit I've done in my life, I've done with older women. They're just more down to earth, they love young cock and they're down for new experiences. I'd love to visit a good cougar back and see what I can fish.

I have a friend, or originally was due to married life changing people, who's sister is marrying a 43 year old man who already has two kids in their 20s. The fiance, is 23.

Your mom.

She is older than me.

If you wanted children

>Hottest sex ever.
*Only sex ever.

Honestly, I'd prefer to pair off with a woman slightly older than me, because younger women are too immature

Meh, they're fine for fucking but you don't actually enter into that kind of relationship. As someone said you just don't buy spoiled milk. A man needs someone his age or a bit younger, especially if you're around your 30s. Cougars might be horny as fuck but you don't actually get romantically involved especially if they're 5+ older than you.

Shit doesn't work, yo.

you...motherfucker.

do you have mummy issue?

Age of the father has much less correlation with that

Mohammed was a faggot, pedo and boy toy

I guess it's fine, but wouldn't you want to wife a younger girl once you've established your career and success later in life? you'll have best options that way, and your wifey can have the healthiest possible kids

Yes. Older women are less fertile and often uglier. Dating an older chick is a signal to the world that you have a low market value.

Fucking is fine. But that is like riding a moped. Do it in private and make no one finds out.