Peter: this isn't like last time with Cap!

Peter: this isn't like last time with Cap!
Tony: trust me kid, if Cap wanted to lay you out, he would have.

SPIDER FAGS OFFICIALLY AND UNDENIABLY BTFO

>marvel cutting corners so badly not even finishing ironmans suit

That's just a drone. Iron-Man is on some next level in this movie with the amount of tech he has.

Cap is probably the weakest faggot of the Avengers, ok maybe Hawkeye is weaker

Wait no, nevermind. That is his suit.

I think it looks cooler though.

Yeah but he is a highly experienced solider

>highly experienced
so is every WW2 vet, nothing special t-b-h

wut? he was a showgirl for most of the war, then he did one heroic thing and crashed a plane where he was frozen for half a century.

It's based on the Ultimate design.

2 years passed between avengers and winter soldier

cap went on dozens of black ops missions for shield during that time and level up. it's why we didn't spend half the movie with cap "duhhh how do you use this internet thing." based russos

Why didn't they make it look like that then?
It's just the same suit again but a slightly different colour pallet

>trust me kid, if Cap wanted to lay you out, he would have.
Calling bullshit on that desu. Captain America is at the absolute peak of human condition, but Spiderman's got superhuman strength.

Can you really claim it's based on the Ultimate design when it's all down to the paintjob?

It's like saying my volvo is based on the bugatti veyron because I painted it with the same paint.

Because people would literally lose their shit over a design that radical. It was more of an Easter Egg, not a total revamp. Also the Ultimate Iron Man suit looks that way because it was less sophisticated and they were going for a more realistic Marvel setting. So instead of everything being heavily automated, Iron man required constant refueling and an entire team prepping him into and out of his suit.

Because Stan Winston is dead and they can't innovate like 40k imperials

See It was just a slight nod for those who followed the Ultimate line. It wasn't meant to be a revamp or anything, just a neat reference.

Spider-Man is a kid who's never had a proper fight in his life. Cap's superhuman enough that his military training would give him the edge, just as it did when fighting Stark.

>Tony Stark says it
>must be true!

cap is probably the best hand-to-hand fighter in the mcu, pete is still a 15 year old kid in civil war and only 6 months of busting bank robber experience

it's not about strength, it's about technique and controlling the fight. both which cap are obviously better at

evans talks about how he was very big after cap1/avengers to make cap move better like the video game and more badass with economy of movements and efficiency. cap would've handed spidey's ass to him any time he wanted to

Why isn't torso area protected?

Spider sense counts for something.

Nigger, its covered in metal.

Spidey's still a kid, proportional strength doesn't work as well when you've only just hit puberty. Also since he's a nerdy kid he doesn't know how to fight, probably doesn't even know how to properly throw a punch which means that even though he's got super-strength he's not hitting with peak efficiency like Cap's doing.

And MCU cap isn't even absolute peak human, he's straight up superhuman, like he was in the ultimate comics.

a little sure, and definitely more beneficial at mid-long distances

cap closes distances very fast in all his fight scenes, just one more thing the choreographing team does well in all his movies. it plays to his strengths, he can use the shield as a melee if he has to, he removes any opponents strengths while applying his own, which is superior hand-to-hand close range

and spidey sense just warns him of danger, up close it'd be going off because obviously cap would be a threat, but at that range, it doesn't matter. cap is also smart enough to figure out that spidey has some level of precog and could trick it, as many others have

Way thinner layer of it than the previous suit. It's like a mark for a critspot on some action game boss.

Might want to Redbox the Cap sequels.

chest is obviously vital organs, so has the most protection like all body armor, but lower is less protected due to mobility/flexibility

Spiderman seems underpowered in this series, he can't even lift a bit of rubble up at the end of homecoming, but i suppose it's because hes young, probably doesn't know he's batshit strong yet, also no spidersense WHAT THE FUCK.

That isn't a deus ex machina. The sense is what makes it possible for him to dodge like he does. Overdue it and he is Flanderized like 90s Wolverine.

Yeah, why doesn't he wear a tire around his neck, the neck is important, too.

MCU cap is best level of cap powers i think

he is just peak at every level, which acts as a modifier and jacks his stats in the other levels too. like he's fast, but he also got super stamina, so he is usain bolt level speed AND can keep it up at a marathon runner's level

truly based comic-to-film translation

Underpowered my ass. Go watch DCEU if you want to see how a studio fucks up its power levels.

I wish he'd been at this level since Avengers 4.

>muh power levels

this thread is another proof that capeshit is shit.

>also no spidersense

What do you need to happen, a dramatic zoom in on his widening eye as he cries "MY SPIDER-SENSE IS TINGLING!"? If he didn't have a spider-sense then he'd have gotten his ass handed to him all over the place. It's just being treated as a low-key instinct thing, rather than a siren blaring in his head about how he's in danger.

This is true, but his Spider-Sense gives him the edge in anticipating attacks; something we haven't really noticed in Civil War or Homecoming.

P L A S M A

yeah the movies haven't really shown what level the spider sense is. all we've seen is the wreckage dodge at the airport with bucky, and that is something any level of spidey can dodge in his sleep

we don't know if it's a super OP version or regular

i'd still take movie cap over spidey 10 times out of 10 until he's at least in college and more grown up and developed

Oh I agree with that. Peter lacks instinctive combat prowess. His fight against the Vulture proves this. He had multiple opportunities to wreck the flight pack; something Lang did in his 1st foray against Falcon.

I walked out of the cinema when he couldn't punch through a fucking window.

This is the same universe where captain america can pull down helicopters and effortlessly throw motorcycles. No excuse.

LITERALLY THIS
you fucking autists haven't even paid enough attention to these shit flicks to even discuss them intelligently
SAD

360 degrees and walked away, surely?

>a fucking window

It was basically ballistic glass, nigga. Do you have any idea what kind of wind speed they get up that high? Of course they don't put a regular window in there. It's thick as fuck, and it wasn't a big piece like you get in skyscrapers, which would have made it even harder to punch through.

And even then he'd probably have been able to punch through it if he'd know how to throw a proper punch, rather than the average ineffectual punch high schoolers throw while hanging off a building.

well that new and inexperienced young gay boy cocksucker dicklicker? ofcourse cap would have. but against an experienced spiderman such as andrew garfield? cap would do nothing, he can do NOTHING against a person with actual superabilities and not just Hurr Durr I'm a Bit Above An Olympic Athlete And Have A Sturdy Metal Shield

>cap is probably the best hand-to-hand fighter in the mcu
source: your mother's filthy fanny?

>See this movie with my uncle who's never seen an MCU movie
>Figure it's Spiderman so it'll be a good jumping-in point
>The entire movie is just references to Avengers, Iron Man, and CA3

>go see a shared-universe movie
>think it won't have any references
Just how retarded are you?

he probably just doesn't believe in himself yet. I was also like that, but then I just STARTED doing shit and suddenly all this newfound retard strength like whaaaat~

I knew it would have references, but I didn't realize that everything was going to be based on previous movies.

prove me wrong?

ib4ironfist, cap would destroy that scott buck faggot

tony uses his world class AI to analyze cap's fight and starts to turn the fight around, and cap STILL improvises and OVERHEAD PRESSES iron man and crashes him into the ground at full jet boot speed while he's trying to escape

widow can't touch him, panther can't touch him, he is THE peak human. deal with it

>6th spiderman movie
>3rd doing high school origin nonsense

W h y
h
y

>It's ballistic glass
>glass
SPIDERMAN
CAN'T
PUNCH
THROUGH
GLASS?
LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

>widow can't touch him
widow is nothing though.
also that is a movie, do you realize it? a movie, where shit happens JUST BECAUSE, he has a plot armor and a plot strength. in realistic to death fight cap has 0 chances against iron man. in realistic to death all in fight cap has low chances against a more-or-less mature experienced spiderman as well. what is cap going to do? throw his shield? okay once or twice that will work, then spidey catches his shield and removes it from the battle. now what?

1st actually using the high school properly with a appropriately aged protag

It doesn't matter young nigga literally EVERYONE knows about MJ and who Peter Parker is. You DON'T NEED origin shit. Especially when he's already in a fucking Avengers film.

>every movie has to be like a fucking tv show than its own movie

No you didn't.

The argument was who's more skilled in hand-to-hand combat, not Tony pulling a nuke out of his pocket and taking Cap out from the air, fagoot.

> weapons based on alien tech from avengers one
> one line about cap being a war criminal
> a line about new equip for cap and thor
> peter wants to be an avenger

wew, that whole movie sure was nothing but references.

>he doesn't read wiki to revise the universe before going to the movies

? ? ?

cmon man why you gotta call me a faggot man...

yeah I guess that's true but spidey wont fight him by MMA rules in a hexagon ring or whatever, right? especially when cap can just run or jump like an olympic athlete, while spidey sticks to walls and shoots web safely from there.

Nigga is 15

They showed him power up when the rubble fell on him

It's a fucking MCU movie, we've had enough of them that you should know how it works. Going to see an MCU movie and then being surprised when, shock and horror, it works like all the other MCU movies set on Earth is fucking stupid. Just go and see a non-MCU movie.

relax man are you on payroll or what

>user says that Cap is probably the best hand-to-hand combatant in the movies
>no he's not everyone else is better than him because [insert shit that's not hand-to-hand]
>yeah cap is the best in hand-to-hand but he'd still be killed in the fight I staged in my head because x would happen

you're a retard with 0 reading comprehension. spiderman isn't gonna fight cap like it's a fucking boxing match or whatever, you dumb non-white

>You DON'T NEED origin shit
I guess thats why they left it out

The whole argument is about who's the best hand-to-hand fighter you absolute moron. You can't just go "well spider-man wouldn't fight him hand-to-hand so he'd win!".

Just for kicks I'll use your way of arguing: Cap's the best hand-to-hand combatant because if he'd fight Spider-Man to the death he'd bring a gun and use his superhuman reflexes to shoot Spider-Man even as he tries to dodge. And he'd bring armour-piercing bullets to take out Iron Man. And magic bullets to take out The Hulk and Thor.

Spidey is so fucking weak and inexperienced that even shit-tier villains like Vulture and Shocker had his ass handed to him.

You really fucking think Cap can't workout and and got stronger to lift 2000 pounds or more.

That was kind of the point of the film though.

We're a long way off Spidey being capable of duking it out with all member of the Sinister Six or Venom and Carnage.

Oh no a flawed hero, how dare they

This movie really made me realize how easy Cap was going on Peter in Civil War. If it was up to Cap to stop those thieves in the beginning, the movie would have been over in 15 minutes flat. Just a quick shield bonk that ricochets to hit all three of them and it's over.

>all these post denying Captain is an absolute beast on hand-to-hand combat, and the best of the MCU doing that

Jesus christ. Check yourselves.

Cap held a Heli with an estimated 3000 pounds of lifting force. He is way advanced than his comics version, he is basically superhuman

>Just for kicks I'll use your way of arguing: Cap's the best hand-to-hand combatant because if he'd fight Spider-Man to the death he'd bring a gun and use his superhuman reflexes to shoot Spider-Man
This is what spider-man fans are complaining about. If captain did that it wouldnt work because SPIDERMAN IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SUPERHUMAN REFLEXES. you have to fucking do a hard, intentional nerf to the abilities spider-man has on a consistent basis to keep captain american on par. Its fucking bullshit.

Newsflash: Cap has superhuman reflexes in the MCU as well. They're not even just peak human like the 616 comics, they're straight up superhuman. All he needs to do is use the same reflexes and body-language reading skills he's been using since day one to shoot where he expects Spider-Man to be. This is a dude who can bounce a fucking shield around and take out multiple assailants as they're moving. MCU Peter barely dodges the shots of random robbers. He wouldn't stand a chance against a superhuman shooter that could accurately track him, especially not one with the spatial awareness of Cap. Not until he becomes more used to his spider-sense, which he's nowhere near good enough with yet.

It was Spider-Man that made me read comics as a kid so I'd consider myself a Spider-Man fan. I'm just not some autistic manchild who has to have my childhood hero win against everyone in every incarnation because he's my favourite.

Cap halo jumped out into the ocean at the beginning of winter soldier and didnt use his shield to soften the landing. I'd look at that as more impressive