Ireland pride thread get in here and share your reasons to be proud lads! Non-Irish that wish to know more about...

Ireland pride thread get in here and share your reasons to be proud lads! Non-Irish that wish to know more about Ireland are welcome too!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One is proud to be Irish you faggot.
That's why Australia was made.

ireland could sink and the world wouldn't even notice

Your descended from our rapists and drunkards, look how successful you've become! You should be thanking us!

Yeah right! That's crazy talk!

First post worst post.
Check your grammaemail next time you abbo retard

Fuuck, let me just go kill myself

Everyone in this country is a simpleton liberal fucktard whose life revolves around getting shit-faced drunk at the weekends. I feel empty

Fellow Irish here.

Get the fuck out though

You sound like a poof lad haha pretty sure I'd hit you a box and you'd drop to the ground ya fairy

Leave mother Eire then you faggot

Welshbro here, I feel the same way

Kek, only people who are proud to be Irish are the retards in my country who think the Irish are cool for some reason. It makes me laugh because I see potato niggers bitching about Americans saying they are Irish and I gotta agree, nothing more pathetic than someone putting Irish in front of American, completely disrespectful to mention Ireland in the same sentence as the usa.

U WAZ NOT KANGZ

What's the best Irish drink?

No one should have tattoos that go anywhere near their necks unless they're already covered in tattoos

m8 I'm a power lifter who would cripple you and only faggots unironically use words like "poof". You sound like an Americuck roleplaying through a proxy

Irish tears

Don't be such a negative nancy, or get on Prozac and be constructive.

want some sniffbrudda?

If anyone continues to slander Ireland I'll have to ask for your email and we can organise to settle this with our fists

Filthy jackeen amadans

>m8 I'm a power lifter who would cripple you and only faggots unironically use words like "poof". You sound like an Americuck roleplaying through a proxy

My fathers a Joyce and I've boxed for years. I don't care if your a power lifter I will rattle you.

:*(

If your country hasn't been to the moon you gotta go.

>be constructive
I'm an engineer so I'm already more constructive than every pill popping twat in this dumb shit country. If it wasn't for corporate inversion this country would still be 50 years in the past

Both of you are potato niggers so you both lose.

FYI Ireland has a burgeoning space ambition and will be sending a satellite to space soon enough.

I'll laugh if mcgregor loses again. I'll become a fan if he wins though.

>Irish tears
Is that what Father O'Brien's calling it now?

Won't be landing on the moon since there isn't any bars or incest up there though.

You're being overly negative again m8 .

He's gonna win lad

>ireland pride
>posts a show pony token champion
>posts from his stone, 1 room cottage
>next door to the mosque
>and behind the village raping/fighting circle

top micks

Fuck the moon. What's it ever done for us?

I'm an adult so I wouldn't know. Glad you take pride in the Irish diddling culture though bro.

Why is everyone in Ireland becoming a professional wrestler for the WWE?

daily reminder the lowest form of white man is the Irish next to the Texans

>Aussie pride
>koala bear rape farm

Good job

I actually live quite a while away from the fighting dual rape circle and there are no mosques here, Muslims make up less than 1% of the population

That's how I feel about Ireland

>Moms side was first generation irish immigrants
>Dads side was first generation italian immigrants
>tfw actually irish but nobody gives credence because every americuck says that
>tfw half potato nigger and half useless shoe designer
Feels bad man.

I hope not. All Diaz has to do is avoid McGregor's punches and wait for him to gas out if Connor comes out firing like last time.If he doesn't Diaz just keeps his distance and potshot him McShitter will go down in minutes because of his shit chin.

>FOILIAGE

sure

>daily reminder the lowest form of white man is the Irish next to the Texans

My life is potato.

>mixed mongrel nigger
>tfw actually Irish

Lmao, so true.

>Non-Irish that wish to know more about Ireland are welcome too!
actually going to Belfast and then Dublin during the winter. is shit still going down in Belfast? do they like Americans specifically New Yorkers? Is it safe to be out at like 2AM?

an irishman playing a nigger sport. look at him up there with his low i.q. and high testosterone.

I bet you wouldn't actually say this to an irishmans face, the same way you cucks wouldn't say nigger to an African cause you know you'd get physically hurt and you fear physical altercation without MUHGUNS

How often do you guys see a girl like this walking on the streets?

are you an old grandpa in a pub or something? no one types like you do on here.

Its true
Even less of anything to be proud of

Won't even be close this time around. Nate is going to destroy him. Only close bc he was not preparing for a fight last time.

are welsh the coolest type of "brit" i think so

>powerlifter

So you're a fat guy who lifts but doesn't have the willpower to cut. Congratulations tubby.

I'm going down to Ireland sometime this year to see family. I'm a rosy cheeked, red haired alcoholic so I should fit in aesthetically but is there anything I should know about Irish culture or how they feel about American tourists before I go so I don't fuck up my time there? Thanks.

Damn, a powerlifting engineer. What a badass.

what's the best way to pick up a nice Irish girl like this at the bar?

We don't need to prove shit to you. Irelands got one of the hugest qualities of life in the world. Who wouldn't be happy with that? And you should look up Irish inventors and scientists, there's some pretty good ones. As well as high literature and stuff like that, music is class. Interesting enough history. Pretty strong race of people. Happy to be a part of.

AVOID BALBRIGGAN AND CITY CENTER

At least your half Italian.

Lad don't do it! Your gunna get fuckin cut up! Don't do it!

lift her by the torso

mate my senpaitachi killed joyces for breffast

Whats going on in Balbriggan? Is it as cucked as city center?

>ooga booga where da potatos at

I don't speak potatobonics

kick her gut and she falls into the water*

niggers as far as the eyes can see, literally an estate full of them plus all the scumbags dont help

What's wrong with those areas?

I won't get cut, I keep my skin covered in thick layers of duck tape 24/7 for all scenarios.

REMINDER:

I bet you wouldn't actually say this to an irishmans face, the same way you cucks wouldn't say nigger to an African cause you know you'd get physically hurt and you fear physical altercation without MUHGUNS

P.S. Three of the belts in the International boxing federation are held by Irish people. That's from a tiny gene pool of 5 million too.

MOST POWERFUL RACE

My granddad said he was in the IRA and shot some Brits, is that something to be proud of?

You're hurting my feelings man. On the Internet of all places.

Got my citzenship this year.

Resident between here n London.

Know anything about the sports programs? I wanna come compete for the homeland.

Also, best unis? Or is work pretty decent right now?

Jesus fucking christ. I thought it was only city center that was bad. 80% of couples are muslims with Irish women. I have to stop myself from going on a killing spree every time I walk through it.
Why the fuck aren't the knackers doing shit about it? The one thing they are supposed to be good at is being violent and racist and they manage to fuck that up too.

Nate stockton slapped, Connor Dublin tapped.

on the sesh 24/7 leave them be

Blackbriggan!

Don’t forget Blanchardstown too, it’s a containment zone for Nigerians: youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

I've got Irish heritage and I was raised in a working class catholic neighborhood in Philadelphia. All of my girlfriends have had Irish last names and blonde or red hair. I've always found them to be more likely to give me the time of day. I think it's just that people want a partner who looks like them and acts like them. Either way, I've fucked a bunch of Irish girls.

Hilarious

who /diaspora/ here

I'm proud to be irish because I honestly think we are the only race on this planet capable of looking at things objectively. It is because of this we are always angry, because reality is angering, some of us handle it with booze others with Jesus Christ. I am the latter

>irish_intellectual.jpg

>implying that isn't what the Irish have always been

>I honestly think we are the only race on this planet capable of looking at things objectively
Thats not even close to being true. 70% of people in this country are globalist liberal alcoholics

What have you ever done for the moon?

>tfw potatonigger-American
Feels alright actually

Actually that's an Aussie gentleman by the name of graham. He's a genetically altered superhuman made to survive car crashes.

Most people in the US love the Irish so you got that going for you

Kek. Why?

Ask the Australians, I suppose it's all just a cruel joke on Graham's expense?

If I have freckles does that mean my ancestors were Irish?

What is the average potatoes view on a united Ireland?

because they've been brainwashed by the media, if they let their power levels out they are unstoppable.

my great grandfather was irish

he was a drunk that abandoned my great grandmother though.

but his family helped raise my grandfather, so idk, Irish are ok.

Sup irish /fit/izen lad u r 1 cheeky kunt m8 i swr on me mums life also thanks for guiness

>if they let their power levels out they are unstoppable

P.S how much ded m80

Hey know I respect my Ireland bros. Hopefully you guys stay true and prevent the influx of mudslime rapefugees from taking over :^)

We're not gonna need Northern Ireland or Ulster Scots anymore

Because....

WERE JUST GONNA KILL EM!