Why hasn't there been a large resurgence of Neo-Pagans in the Marvel world since Thor appeared?

Why hasn't there been a large resurgence of Neo-Pagans in the Marvel world since Thor appeared?

they don't want to glorify white culture

in the MCU thor and the gang aren't actual gods, just some aliens

You're a fucking idiot.

This is a legit point actually.

this

Marlel is all for (((diversity)))
Why would they start to glorify white culture and traditions?
That isn't fitting to their agenda

Come home, white man

there's a reason they don't promote thor or captain america as hard as the others. if they poured the same time and money into their solos, they'd probably outsell ironman. people loved captain america vs stark in the last avengers, but national pride is bad

A girl told me I look like him. Do I have a chance?

It happened in the comics, some kids in the Runaways went "oh I don't worship God that's stupid i believe in science so Thor is my God"

>they make movies to NOT promote them
>they purposefully make less money to keep the white men down
Your brain on Sup Forums

>in the MCU thor and the gang aren't actual gods, just some aliens

People IN the MCU likely wouldn't know that. It was established in the first movie that despite their simply being extra terrestrials, Scandinavians interpreted them, and did worship them, as gods.

If we were the typical citizen in the MCU, Thor's existence, as far as we'd know, would just prove that Norse myth was right and that Judaism, Christianity and the Islamic faiths are 100% bullshit.

>release avengers without telling the origin or supporting story for 2 of the characters
or
>after all the other main characters are introduced, release bare minimum origin and supporting story for 2 of the characters during shitty months

Because he's a fucking white male

>would just prove that Norse myth was right and that Judaism, Christianity and the Islamic faiths are 100% bullshit.

yeah no, no it wouldnt 100% prove that at all, dont talk about shit you dont know anything about stick to your cape shit

Well there's one thing for certain. Atheists will become extinct in the MCU world.

>worshipping a cuck that hanged himself and gets betrayed by his son or stuff like that
Truly the whitest of gods

Great argument

Because we (the audience) knows he's asgardian and all that shit.

The average man on the mcu street thinks it's some guy with lightning powers who named himself after a norse god with lightning powers

>norse
>white

>snowniggers
>white

Seriously, there should be a few scenes with people praying to him or at least holding up signs about him. In DC movies everybody treat Superman as a deity even though they know he's just an alien.

The prayer "save me Superman" works in metropolis, every single time

"Save me Thor" doesn't even work for Jane Foster because sometimes Thor fucks off to a different galaxy to fight tentacle monsters or some shit

There's only one God, and he doesn't wear a cape!

No they dont

they are more than just "aliens"
as an example,odin could decide to kill hela and everyone in earth would be immortal until she is revived.
and they control the afterlife of people that dies fighting...

You are implying that the writers behind these movies put serious thought behind the implications of things they write in their movies. Compelling world building that explored the affects of super heroes/gods existing would take too long in movies were you want as much action as possible, so they just ignore it. Despite the kind of world-changing upheaval that would probably occur with the revelation to the general public of aliens existing and all that, in-universe society stays pretty much in the exact same way we know it, because it would confuse the normie audience otherwise, and take time away from the oh so funny quips and recycled action scenes.
t. an autist who cares to much about capeshit

who cares nerd

but spiderman was white and even the white "villain" ended up being a good guy in the end with him lying to a bad spic

they barely know he exists at all based on the subway full of people ignoring him as a weirdo in a costume in thor 2.

More importantly, if they know he's an alien from another dimension, that discredits the religion that isn't their's, not strengthens it.

That's a spider-man villian trait though. A lot of the adversaries spidey faces have something human in them spidey re-ignites.

He is literally naruto tier in this regard, where do you think the japs steal their shit from?

everyone is a nigger to someone

Start sexually pleasuring Muslim men with your mouth

How do you know that? The movies don't have enough screen time to squeeze in shallow character development as is, they aren't going to focus on people from some newly arisen religions or cults.

there is an episode of agents of shield where a nordic cult uses some asgardian weapons to make a mess.

well the Atheists in the MCU world consider all gods to just be aliens. I mean I think even Batman (technically DC) is an Atheist

Because Marvel's Thor is a Hollywoodification of Norse/Germanic culture. All that shiny gold shit and those Sci-Fi elements dont really bring forth a Viking feel. Imagine if the Thor movies looked more gritty, dirty, dark and violent.

That's BvS

That would be cool. But reaching that stage of worldbuliding requires thought and creativity, marvels meme writers lack these tools.