>absolutely fantastic Wonder Woman trailer
>very promising Justice League sizzle; cool cast photo
>Justice League Action looks like a lot of fun
>interesting Guardians of the Galaxy 2 details
>various Marvel villain, hero, and casting confirmations
>solid Doctor Strange trailer
>promising new looks at Netflix Marvel shows
>intriguing Legion trailer

Not to mention details on all the other non-Sup Forums stuff like the new Star Trek show, new King Kong movie, etc…

Ennis Dastardly and Muttley mini is the only good news, literally nothing else happened besides stuff we already knew about

Personally
It was the best SDCC
Mainly because of DC
It's been winning the cons since before dance off you and me
Flawless wipeout, total victory

Those trailers with that cinematography
More like kinomatography
The competition won't release their trailers theatrically
That's why DC leaves them in BC

Just go back to Sup Forums, to be honest.

Let Sup Forums be about comics and cartoons, not live action.

rfid badges to keep the riffraff out

Legion looks really promising.

I only pay attention to SDCC for the toys

ree stop using real european history as a backdrop for your shitty capeshit.

I'm sick of seeing the Germans as the bad guys. Why can't she have sided with them?

Nah this year was kinda garbage. Mostly just things we already knew or suspected being confirmed or short teasers for things coming out over a year from now to remind us "lol it's still a thing!" None of the trailers really wowed me, like the Legion and Iron Fist ones were the only ones that I actually enjoyed since we hadn't seen anything of them before, Wonder Woman's helped reinstill some faith in that too. But honestly the October solicits for DC/Marvel/Image were more exciting than this because they actually had some real announcements to make. For "comic con" there sure isn't much about comics anymore, just a load of run of the mill live action adaptations.

Though I'm also extremely salty about the Killing Joke turning out to be garbage, so that's probably coloring my perception of this.

>>absolutely fantastic Wonder Woman trailer
It was promising but doesn't make the movie look absolutely amazing.

>>very promising Justice League sizzle; cool cast photo
It's a Zack Snyder movie, he always knows how to put together a good trailer. MoS and BvS possibly looked like good movies as well. So did Watchmen.

And Cyborg looks like fucking shit.

The fights look amazing. I will sit through an hour and a half of shit to watch those 15 min of her action scenes

WW? Yeah the fights do look good but the fight choreography for WW is still kind of off imo.

It seemed fitting with old school stuff considering where the era she is coming from

>It seemed fitting with old school stuff considering where the era she is coming from
I don't like how 'crawly' she comes off as, if that makes sense. I don't like how she moves sometimes either.

I also kind of don't like how the Lasso 'behaves' either.

>Inb4 Sup Forums complains that a film about a character who became a feminist icon, has some feminist themes.

>inb4 hurr she started as a bondage fantasy as though she hasn't evolved way past that

Adaptations belong here, fuck off.

We just don't want another ghostbusters user

none of those are comics or cartoons you boardshitter

To play devils advocate, there isn't a great deal of overt girl power in that film. Yes they are all women, and it was clearly done to appease feminists, but its really aren't that many moments where it's on the nose.

Try watching the film mate

Can we talk about justice league action at least? I'm really surprised there isn't at least one thread up with the trailer that was released and the fact the person whose producing this also produced batman the brave and the bold.

I would think that Sup Forums would actually be hyped for this even with the meh art style and the fact it doesn't feel like Justice league GO which is what everyone feared.

Cyborg's CG isn't done yet, they've only been filming since late april

This board doesn't belong to you anymore. The quicker you understand that the easier this is going to be.

You can have your little comic threads but don't pretend people come here for them or ever did. If people weren't allowed to talk about TV and Movies on here this board would have been deleted years ago so you should thank your lucky stars we're here keeping this board alive instead of trying to rebel like a angry 15 year old.

>It was promising but doesn't make the movie look absolutely amazing.
Based on the trailers I think it's going to be better than Doctor Strange. Doctor Strange will be the next Thor franchise, if not worse.

>Why can't she have sided with them?
Because she's on Steve Trevor's side and he's American.

Swing and a miss. Comics don't sustain the board, but cartoons do just fine, and they outnumber live action threads.

>tfw I know everything will be garbage

Capeshit CGI is always horrible.
They always hire korean studios instead of studios like ILM to do it.
Civil War, Apocalypse, BvS...
All have examples of terrible CGI.

>San Diego COMIC con
Absolutely nothing in the post about actual comics. It was shit

SDCC has been shit for comics ever since both companies stopped doing their big announcements there. Now it's just a bunch of comic writers sitting around at panels and saying the same things you've already read on comic sites.

The only thing that's got me actually excited is Young Animal.

Then do it without shitty company wars

No, you're fucking stupid. Doctor Strange looks fantastic.

To be fair, the idea of a convention for these things is hilariously out of date in general. Comic Con and E3 will be dead in our lifetimes because of the internet. They're relics in an age of spontaneously dissemination.

So is it just me or was there a nazi in WWI in the WW trailer?

>nazi in WWI in the WW trailer

Nary a hakenkreuz to be seen.

The eisernes kreuz was in use long before then.