Ghost Rider in AoS

Who else is fucking disapointed? I was hyped for Johnny Blaze, not Robbie

Im disappointed we're wasting Ghost Rider material on AoS of all fucking things. Robbie is fine, but give him or Ketch a Netflix series.

They're not gonna waste a good character in a tiny non canon cameo.

Robbie has the least amount of baggage/continuity to deal with as well as being very different from the other Ghost Riders since he has a car. I assume Marvel is still concerned about the Nic Cage films.

FUCKING R O B B I E!!!

>AoS
>not canon
huh? Did I miss something

Whedon said that for the purposes of his movies that Coulson was dead and the series was not canon

It's Sup Forums's latest meme.

That sucks, I binge-watched the show this past week and excluding the first season pre-Winter Soldier, it's very good
Plus it setups the Inhumans in the MCU, which is nice

Yeah, but that's just what that faggot Whedon said. Now that he's gone, who's to say that AoS won't be canon?

>Plus it setups the Inhumans in the MCU, which is nice

Sorry but the Inhumans are officially no longer part of the MCU, which means AoS is officially non canon as well.

>Inhumans not part of MCU

>Fox made a deal with Disney

>Disney still hasn't come out to say what they get in return for letting Fox do a mutant TV show.

You don't think....

I'm bummed out as well. Don't get me wrong, I like Robbie Reyes as a character but I just wanted to see the classic Ghost Rider get one last chance since the last 2 movies didn't do him justice. It would be a shame if they had Robbie as the default Ghost Rider and ignore the other incarnations.

Johnny would be cool, but I would love to see a series based on Danny Ketch since he hasn't really been done in the movies or on TV.

Save Blaze for the Netflix series. I swear, if they do Robbie in Netflix I'll shit post about it to you faggots for years to come.

considering they announced plans for the FF4 at SDCC i'm going to say that they got the rights back to the FF4

>they announced plans for the FF4 at SDCC
sauce?

When did this Robbie fella assumed?

Couldn't be more disappionted. This is Not ghost rider. its another Forced diversity reboot of some Mexican in a low rider. Why the fuck can't marvel just create new characters instead of this horrible need to put all the old ones in black face or butcher them completely?

Really makes me hate what comics has become.

>who's to say that AoS won't be canon?

The fight between Feige and Perlmutter

I'm not, and I hope he gets his own series.

>84778912
Perlmutter is such a cunt. What ever drew him to buy marvel in the first place I have no idea. It certainly wasn't a love of the characters or the ideals for which they stood.

>enchanted vehicle with localized flames
>supernatual possession
>skull motif

sounds like ghost rider to me

I only read 10 issues or so of Robbie's Ghostrider and he was pretty sick

If they ever do Blaze it will probably be for the movies.

WHAT? DON'T FUCK WITH ME ABOUT THIS

Kek. I know how you feel.