My gf asked me to roleplay where I'm raping her/taking her by force

>my gf asked me to roleplay where I'm raping her/taking her by force
What did she mean by this?

>my gf
fuck off normalfag chad

Tie her up with rope and twirl your mustache. say if she does not marry you, you will throw her on the train tracks.

But why did your mom told you that things?

>adv

it is a women's deepest secret
it is her deepest secret that she is walking in the night for no reason wearing a prurient skirt hoping to get raped by cock of big shady man
they say it is the worst experience of their life
you know it isn't

did she experience some sort of sexual trauma in her youth?

>get raped by cock of big shady man
But you are a stupid ching chong with a 9 cm mini penis

I never asked her.

Mine is similar with this weird sexual acting
One she loves to 'role play' (i shudder every time i hear those 2 words together) that she is a faggot getting assfucked by another more dominant faggot.
Luckily she wants me to be the dominant one.
She puts on a strapon she bought only for that reason, and i have to give her reacharounds.
She wants me to act as if i am pozzing her, him, without her knowledge, his.
Like when i am about to cum (i have to plow her ass really hard and its very tiring) i grab her so she cant move and say that shes getting pozzed as i quickly pull the condom off and she tries to wriggle, noo, not like this, please dont cum in my ass, please and i cum.
She does too with these weird shakes and moans, i dont know what im supposed to do when that is happening, probably nothing.
I get rewarded with regular sex the next time.
I dont think she cums any other way

It means you're a basic bitch and should be more assertive during sex. Nobody likes a boring lay.

A lot of girls have this fetish, I know its weird. Basically, they have a rape fantasy but they don't want to get raped by a stranger. They want to get raped by their boyfriend. I think she wants you to punish her for something by raping her.
You should break up, she is fucked in the head.
One girl, 16yo, told me she has this fantasy. She keeps sending me nudes and telling me she wants to sit on my face and "torture my balls". Get a new gf

>A lot of girls have this fetish
>she is fucked in the head
Are you saying a lot of girls are fucked in the head? How do you get a girlfriend that is not fucked in the head then?

>has a gf
>she's into rape
It's almost to the point where I can't get more jealous.

?_?

>One she loves to 'role play' (i shudder every time i hear those 2 words together) that she is a faggot getting assfucked by another more dominant faggot.

Dude what

>Are you saying a lot of girls are fucked in the head?

lmao

>How do you get a girlfriend that is not fucked in the head then?

lmao

All girls are fucked in the head but most are less fucked than the girl OP is talking about. Just get a church girl.

This freaks me out tbqh.

Be careful, user.

She was raped/assaulted at a formative age.

>pozznia and horsevagina

hot