HILLARY BTFO

Everyone hates this bitch, and everyone knows it. The media is going crazy trying to lie and shill and make it seem close, but it's not even comparable.

Trump gets 35,000 people at his rallies, Hillary is lucky to get 100.

BTFO
>BTFO
BTFO
>BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6Uh3IqDFCY
youtube.com/watch?v=MNiekZaals0
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/09/orlando-terrorists-father-endorses-hillary-prominently-displayed-at-rally-in-florida/
wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee
youtube.com/watch?v=mgRGYe8bOso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

Holy shit, this user is not suitable for the role of shit-poster. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

>CTR_pasta342.png

kys.

UNFIT TO RUN THIS GREAT LAND

lol///

>he believes polls

Good sheep...

>He believes in Trump
>Calls other people SHEEP
my fucking sides

So did Romney.

>he believes rally attendance numbers mean anything

Still feeling the Bern!

Bernie the druid, I like this

Rally numbers couldn't help election rigging against Bernie

You're using Bernie Sanders, the man who only lost because Hillary literally rigged an election.

As an example of how Hillary is liked more than Trump.

Yeah okay.

Shouldn't you be watching CNN or something?

BTFO

DARKNESSES!

youtube.com/watch?v=X6Uh3IqDFCY

Hmm. Wonder how Hillary got so many more votes than Bernie if she gets so few people to attend her rally. I fucking wonder. HMMMMM

>he doesnt understand the DNC rigged the primary
>he doesnt understand the american people are pissed

I feel bad or all those retards that actually believe politicians.
I feel just as bad for the retards slobbering on Trumps cock. feels good to be superior 2bh B^)

Can't wait till nov. It's going to turn out like the brexit. Silent majority.

Crowds don't mean nothing, look at Sanders ;-)

Because Bernouts don't have jobs and have the time to go to rallies while Hillary supporters work and pay taxes?

How exactly did Clinton or the DNC prevent hundreds of thousands from voting for Sanders?

Even Arizona's blunder would have affected Clinton.

Goddamnit, it's a meme now.

well i really wanted trump to win. we were just barely too late

after 8 years of obama flooding the country with non-whites (and bush before him), there is just not a large enough density

further the white vote is divided. whites literally cannot see there own advantage - they complain that trump is a "white nationalist". he's not even close to being racial - he is just simply a nationalist, yet this is beyond the pale as well

there's been too many generations educated in social marxism, and the baby boomers are just so destructive . they literally destroyed the greatest country in history in the scope of their life times

i guess we just need to set up an outpost somehow, wait for the barbarians and try to ride it out until the tide goes out again

Plz millhouse no

>rigging the poles

But she's couldn't do it in '08 against a then complete unknown?

Ok.

Because they're practically invincible.

Don't forget the other Hillary reality:
Who attends Hillary rallies:

The father of Omar Manteen, the ISIS Orlando gay nightclub shooter, has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Seddique Mateen went to Hillary's Florida rally, stood prominently in the background, and spoke to the media about why he endorsed Hillary over Trump.

>INTERVIEW W/ Orlando shooter's father, who attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee, Florida to support her
youtube.com/watch?v=MNiekZaals0
>SAVE & SPREAD

>Orlando terrorist’s father endorses Hillary, on display at rally in Florida
hotair.com/archives/2016/08/09/orlando-terrorists-father-endorses-hillary-prominently-displayed-at-rally-in-florida/

>Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee: Seddique Mateen seen sitting right behind Clinton
wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE
>SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE
SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE
>SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

HILLARY IS THE MUSLIM CANDIDATE
Democrats are the Official Party of Muslim Identity

Full Hillary speech with Mateen in the background:
youtube.com/watch?v=mgRGYe8bOso
>DOWNLOAD AND SAVE

THEY INVITED HIM THERE
THEY GAVE HIM A VIP POSITION
HE IS A DEMOCRAT PARTY MEMBER

They made an agreement? How fucking ignorant are you? Go back to watching CNN pls

Well, we all know how that ended..

with diehard berntards still feeling the bern and refusing to vote for hillary now?

She must be a Sorceress!

See? I can say made up stuff too.

>he doesn't understand what the word rigging means

I can't tell if the shills yelling RIGGED DNC PRIMARY are butt hurt bernouts or trumpshills trying make a bigger deal out of it than it is to piss of bernouts more.