Valerian

Is it possible for it to bomb and still be her breakout ? The budget is massive i'd be surprised if they managed to top that or even have significant profit

>The budget is massive
No it isn't

The film looks vibrant and creative and crazy both in terms of setting and visuals. We've been in need of some crazy sci-fi for a while. Not that creatively vapid cookie cutter Star Wars and Star Trek bullshit. And the fact that it was made outside the Hollywood system makes me want to see it even more, even though I don't really like either of the lead actors.

>The budget of €197 million is by far the largest ever assembled for a French film.

lol dane dehaan is balding xD

>$220 million isn't a massive budget

Alright.

it isn't

How much do you get paid to shit on Valerian every day?

i want to fuck cara delameme eyebrows!

Not shitting on it. I like Besson and I like Cara but its got a massive budget and they would be lucky to have any profit considering how many sci-fi movies like this bombed. Maybe he'll pull another 5th element who knows

The budget isn't massive. It won't bomb. You're fat and stupid.

who is the target audience of this film?
they just don't learn that all big releases are flopping

Every movie iv been too where the Valerian trailer plays I always hear a few "that looks like shit" comments after it ends.
It really reminds me of Jupiter Ascending.

how many "breakouts" is this hamfisted eyebrow of a person going to get?

IS this chick an actress? like did she take lessons. I know she is a mdoel, why are they forcing her into hollywood tho?

She wants to be an actress and she knows people, so she gets jobs in movies.

I think it was just you saying that viralmarketer.

I think it's just the European style that Americans don't like or at least aren't used to. European filmmakers value establishing atmosphere, tone, setting, worldbuilding when the movie is not set in the real world. US filmmakers often rely on the plot and expository dialogue to drive things forward. Fast pacing and spoonfed exposition at any cost instead of lingering a bit to let the setting or the world breath.

Wow, who wouldn't want to lick those soles?

She said she has a foot fetish in a interview with margot

>tatooing your soles

it will bomb just cause of her

dumbass

that's a guy

>tfw it's a great movie but flops because plebs think it's derivative from Star Shit and Abatap