If you had your desire superpower, what type of costume/uniform would you wear if any?

If you had your desire superpower, what type of costume/uniform would you wear if any?

I guess what dr. octopus is wearing

Superspeed, and I'd be naked, but I'd helicopter dick at superspeed to create a makeshift mosaic over my crotch.

>wanting to be recognized
Good way to get killed by the gubmint.

Well mine would be more of an Iron Man type metal suit. Like the symbiote one he had in Superior.

Well my power would be time stop so having an outfit wouldn't really do anything

Power: Kryptonian physiology
Clothing: fucking NOTHING.

>Power
Immortality, regenerative healing factor and peak human physique

>Costume
A high tech power armor that looks like a Knight's armor.

Cargo shorts
Graphic tee
Trillby

>power: Flying brick set
Can I still get a Military style power suit? I want to destroy ISIS.

Something with a cape that drapes over the shoulders and a big collar.

Get an M65 jacket and matching M65 pants that fit you properly, roll up or cut off the sleeves on the jacket.

Like Jason's Red Hood mask, but on my whole body. Possibly with a jacket over it.

I would be a Telekinetic. My costume would be a massive ball of steel, trash, glass and the like that surrounds me. I can throw it at anybody in my way and it forms a shield.

>not rocking the look

Get your head in the game, Powerman.

So, Hellgate armor?

Mind control

No costume. No codename. Wouldnt even leave the house. Not call attention to myself. Not giving sanctimonious speeches or sportsmanlike hints. Just Strike from the blue and let them wonder.

something Kamen Rider inspired, but made out of my own flesh, so a bit like pic related or Guyver

>power
Complete control over machines.

>costume
Techpriest costume.

I don't know, i love catholic symbolism and machines.

The only decent thing about that

>a NEET superhuman
I like this.

It's more of a not calling attention to myself and giving people any info that they can use to track down my loved ones

If I had the body for it.

I would behead people with dickslaps and they'd be powerless to stop me

My desired superpower is shapeshifting so I'd be wearing a lot of costumes. Street clothes to blend in probably.
If I had to pick a default I'd wear to battles and such, maybe something like Beastboy from the cartoon Teen Titans. Plus a jacket or something. Maybe with a blue instead of a purple stripe and no gloves.

I wouldn't be green though.

I would have control over probably/statistics. And if I had to choose a costume I'd probably just dress as Jim Black.

Super speed or -Immortality because who the fuck wants to live forever. Well, maybe just 200yrs.

No outfit or at least not at first.

My time stop nigga

Invulnerablity

Something tough and durable, fire resistant preferably. I'd do my hero work with emergency rescue rather than crime fighting. Less likely to end up with drama or conflict that way, don't want some arch-enemy fridging my loved ones.

The power of FUCKING ARM CANONS!
Jaime's Blue Beetle suit, no question.

Shapeshifting, so I'd be naked like movie Mystique or Inque

Close. I'd actually dress as Superman ala Secret Identity, give people something to believe in while subtly revealing the world's Semetic overlords

Kryptonian power set but I don't see a need for a cape; otherwise, the standard comic book uniform is fine.

some sort of mask or helmet and a power armor, to look intimidating from the get-go.

A stylish red coat over a Kamen Rider suit.
And I don't mean a sentai style compact power armor I mean specifically THE Dark Kabuto suit from the series because my desired power is fictional world hopping.

shapeshifting is fun, and definitely my first choice, but I'd like the blend in by standing out.

cardcaptor-sakura style, I'd be changing costumes as regularly as my form.

Get a boner then fly really low at high speed over a crowded sidewalk, see how many puny mortals die from hypersonic dick impact.

Disco Nightwing crossed with Iron Fist. So like, huge huge collar with fruity bright colors and some kind of mask.

My desired powers would either be time stop or Sue Storm's powers. Invisibility is great but I dont want to be walking around and just get hit by a car, yknow? Costume would probably just be nothing, because having no clothes in situations like these is both practical and relavent to my terrible interests.

I might end up being classified as a super villain.

Costume? What costume? I'm going butts-out and there's nothing anyone can do about it without a nuclear strike.

I can see Dick going around in that outfit for a day just for shits and giggles.

Yeah! Doctor Manhattan style!

My desired superpower would turn the world into an endless orgy that would put Aphrodite and Slaanesh scared.

>power
Complete control over my body's cell structure kinda like alex mercer from prototype

>costume
I guess it would be military bodysuit with a tactical vest

I wouldn't

I'm a simple man.