Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MyajcV91V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'll leave behind an outstanding legacy tho

It couldn't be much worse than Logan

Capeshit and fucking gandalf?

>Logan anything but kino
KYS
It's Hugh Jackman's Wolverine Magnum Opus. And Patrick was fucking amazing in it.

Being old sucks

This
Nice buzzwords plebbit, it was shit

>Patrick was fucking amazing in it.
>implying he was acting

They just took away his makeup and pills and told him that buff guy was his son and they was going on a trip

Liver failure or suicide. Or possibly autoerotic asphyxiation gone too far, while looking at old pictures of Dunn.

That saruman guy, he is old as fuck

That guy that is over 100 and his son is an Hollywood actor and old as fuck too, I don't remember his name

>implying he'll ever die

Yeah, kirk, that fucker might outlive his son at this point

Is he the dentist from Willa Wonka?
Oh boy, I loved that movie!!!!

Any day now

He stopped being relevant 40 years ago anyways

>married to the same woman 70 years
>just like that she's gone forever and you're all alone
Never cared for this guy but just imagine the emotional torment he's in. Life is hell.

I'm already too old to survive 70 more years and I can't marry being a cave wageslave anyways so I can't

If I'm with my wife for that long and she dies before me I'll probably put a gun in my mouth.

Bam has been sober for almost a year now. He's finally beaten back his demons.

He's even skating again desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8MyajcV91V0

gonna be a sad day

Yeah I can understand that. I've been married 4 years and can just imagine all the small torments involved with losing a spouse. Like randomly remembering what they smell like, what you do with all their clothes and things after they pass, having to constantly revisit all the places that you have memories with them attached to. It's almost less painful to just be alone forever rather than having to one day deal with that loss.

>tfw David Attenborough will never narrate your life

Maybe they can record his voice and continually reproduce it for all future BBC documentaries kek

How will you honour him?

fat fuck

They already have Adam Curtis

nah, hes fine. Dude looks great for being 86 years old
speaking of which

>mfw my wife and I still have all 8 grandparents who are all 80+ years old

Lots of funerals in the next decade coming up fuck

Yeah cause Marvel isn't dominating the box office every year. Stop trying to be edgy faggot.

BAM, right in the feels.

Brian wilson
dubs

Disney is dominating the box office every year

It's nice you're coming to grips with it, Will.

underrated

Bam's taking this shit too far, giving Phil a black eye, fuck sake

He's not fat

can't believe he hasn't been mentioned yet this hit me harder then any celebrity death in 2016

how big do you have to be before you're "fat" in the eyes of an american? 400lbs?

Meredith Salenger

eating

>an old man died
>time to enter a histrionic emotional state
you faggots are the fucking worst; is there really nothing else wrong in this world that people need to cry for weeks when someone who lived a long and full life finally died?

t. child

lucky fuckers, dying of old age with a successful career, not just some braindead job, probably even have friends and or family

t. Don't wanna live, but don't wanna die either.
Ballless garbage.

We havent heard shit from this guy.

I think Christopher Lloyd is next.

probably some 27 years old jew. They die every year

>time to enter a histrionic emotional state >people need to cry for weeks when someone who lived a long and full life finally died?
never said this it just upset me you autist he was still doing VA work I enjoyed

There's a betting pool on who's going to be the last surviving cast member of TOS
I've $50 riding on Walter. He's a good lad, keeps his head down and doesn't bother with all that publicity nonsense like George or Bill. And Nichelle's already circling the drain so I think it's a safe bet.

He will not know the mercy of death in decades

the last decent movie he was in happened 30 years ago, he is as good as dead

:(

this is a terrible thread and you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Go to bed Patrick, you need a new diaper