So what Sup Forums think about this movie?Good,Bad, Avarege?

So what Sup Forums think about this movie?Good,Bad, Avarege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lhAZD4iSGJx_7hnfP9ahYw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

turned it off after 10 minutes. awful.

Really want Gal to spit on my face and peg me

6/10 flick, and OFFICIAL RANKING:

BVS >= MOS >> WW >>> SS

I mean, name 3 memorable lines from ww, you cant desu

walked out of the theater 15 minutes in

Meh

Good not great.

Meh movie but great by capeshit standards,

Logan > WW > Lego Batman > shit > GotG2

I haven't and I won't seen Homecoming

>I'm...above avarege
>It's not about deserve; it's about what you believe.
>I used to want to save the world. To end war and bring peace to mankind. But then, I glimpsed the darkness that lives within their light. I learned that inside every one of them, there will always be both. The choice each must make for themselves - something no hero will ever defeat.

It's like if MGRR had a movie and it was about a woman in WWI

youtube.com/watch?v=b3R6nLeay3c

>the mask won't help
>they don't know that *laugh*
Why can't Marvel make villains as good?

>"Dont shill your shit channel cunt"

>140 min move
>watched 10 min
So in other words you haven't seen it.

It was alright.

It's a very good movie.

Apparently some people side as either fans of Marvel or DC as if it's politics. They're mentally retarded.

Gadot is a cute WW.

pretty good. waaaay better than any DC movies recently. Maybe because it felt like a MARVEL movie than a snyder movie. I wish there was more london shenanigans in the film. Gal Gadot really shines in the glasses top coat style.

It was okay (aside from a few nitpicky things), but you can really pinpoint where it jumped the shark; when Remus Lupin from Harry Potter gets outed as Ares. It was fucking dumb, and here's why.

All throughout the movie, Diana is set up to lose her idealism; she's portrayed as being wrong for believing that people are inherently good and there's this corruptible influence from an evil God that's leading them astray. She's taken out of her parasite and thrown into the shitty Great War that is complex, where no country is fully in the right or wrong, where people, in short people. Slowly the movie sets her up to come to terms with the fact that there is no evil God of War, only morals and actions that make the world go round.

And then it turns out Lupin was the evil god all along, and he actually was controlling humanity, and they have a huge CGI fart-fest for 10 minutes. And she basically reaches that conclusion anyways! What was the point of all of that, then? Why couldn't she have just fought an actual human being then? Why do these fucking movies always have to have some villain that is so shitty and one-dimensional that they're like a JRPG villain? Say what you want about Logan but at least the villains in that took a backseat and the real 'villain' was mortality and senility. This shit was like Doctor Strange, with a stupid fucking anime tier villain that wouldn't be out of place in One Punch Man with some sort of inscrutable goal like 'HAHA I WANT TO CORRUPT THE WORLD' or 'HAHA I WANT TO OPEN THE SEEEECRET DARK DIMENSION!!!!ONEOENE'.

When are people going to get tired of capeshit like this, and why are women putting this shit on a pedestal on twatter?

And another thing: muh 'revolutionary female director' copied the shit out of Zack Snyder.

>Avarege

poo in the loo detected

>thin plot made by 8 years old people
>2 hours of "love conquers all"
>Ares: You hitted me with the sword but wait... the sword is not the godkiller you are wonder woman and now you can kill me LOL
>Twig Gadot is really shit

3/10 awesome for little kids and summertime but don't expect much from it

>not understanding the twist

Not him, but Fuck you. That monologue doesn't count, you didn't remember that.
This was totally butchered by the timing. Poison is just standing there waiting for the line and the instant it lands they both erupt. It was just too instant and abrupt, made me uncomfortable

>And another thing: muh 'revolutionary female director' copied the shit out of Zack Snyder.
He's balls deep involved in this movie though, this was more of a Snyder movie than some of his own movies

It's capeshit. You shouldn't have to ask this question

>Not him
Sure bro
>you didn't remember that
Yes I did, is not my fault you got a weak ass memory.

It was great.

Wasn't expecting this movie to be that good desu.

I don't understand how anyone can have any other view than it being bad. There is no interesting scene in the movie. It was worse than the force awakens.

Just average

The only decent scene was when she went marching into No Man's Land. It was genuinely heroic and was made better by her not being able to just shitstomp her way through, she was just able to hold the line so the rest of the soldiers could help her push.

The rest is pretty damn average for every superhero movie that's come out in the past decade. Parts of it felt pretty cheap and poorly structured, like the intro. Thewlis was wasted.

Good among the current generation of capes. Dark and serious stuff but with light moments in between, and it doesn't have a clusterfuck of characters, it's just a personal growth story. It doesn't feel like trailer spots glued together by the studio because Jenkins actually just shot and released it for once.

How can I get paid to shill too please tell me
My english is very good

Talk to Disney, they take all the help they can get for that spiderman piece of shit

Kek

3rd best DC movie after MoS and BvS. too bad Snyder cant clone himself and direct all of DC movies

Capekino

this, the cringe was unbearable

The way she moves is so awkward

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/lhAZD4iSGJx_7hnfP9ahYw/
>29 results
>there is no such thing as disney shi...

literally me though

actually

holy fuck

This is proof we need /film/ thats protected by Sup Forums and /lit/ from the male feminist dc pakis from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reddit

>Sup Forums and /lit/
First day shilling here Amir? Those boards are shit too

There isn't otherwise we'd be allowed to have waifu threads/avatar posting of actresses from their flicks like how Warner is paying for it be allowed with Gal Gadot

I'm starting to think all those replies are also samefag at this point

Bad. Pine was the only decent part, and his character gets the shaft because the story was written terribly.

Those boards were our sister boards before reddit lied on /q/ in 2013 and made it possible for you and all the other scum from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r/movies to come in and invade.
This is a fact you will never be able to revision until every /q/ archive is deleted and all the old posters are fully removed

>other scum from Sup Forums
Okay muhammad I got it, they don't like the new spiderman game so you got butt blasted

>sister boards
cringe

>There isn't
lol

>cringe
>isn't authentic to Sup Forums
It's no surprise Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r/movies are anti-Sup Forums. The last 5ish years have given us so much proof.

>authentic to Sup Forums
cringe

I liked how it is meant to be all feminist and empowering, but if you watch it and are possessed of any kind of intelligence the message was "even the best the female sex has to offer are naive and a bit cock crazy".

Did you catch how much she was facinated and salivating over Steve Trevor's "above average" meat whistle in the baths? And she jumps on it pretty much as soon as she gets the green light to (it was only Trevor being a gentleman that stopped a length slipping in the boat).

The naivety shown by Wonder Woman in taking what Trevor said about being "above average" as gospel, it is implied he has quite a small little chap and is just trying to impress her. She also thinks that people would be all nice if it weren't for Ares.

It is a good film with hidden depths.

>It actually says women are stupid so it's a good movie

wow sexist much?