"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing."

>"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing."

What are some other memorable Patton Oswalt quotes?

>"sleep until you feel better"
The last thing that Patton said to Michelle McNamara before injecting her with a lethal dose of fentanyl.

>"When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things: one part of me wants to take her home, be real nice and treat her right; the other part wonders what her head would look like on a stick."
Inspiring, Patton, thank you.

>"I sat down to think things over a bit. While I was sitting there, a little kid about eleven or twelve years-old came bumming around. He was looking for something. He found it too. I took him out to a gravel pit about one quarter miles away. I left him there, but first committed sodomy on him and then killed him. His brains were coming out of his ears when I left him, and he will never be any deader."

>"I proposed to Meredith Salenger on the one year anniversary of my wife's death."
So, so brave.

How obsessed are you guys?

Not as obsessive as the one libcuck that spams every thread with the word "obsessed" aka (You)

So pretty damn obsessed then? Got it.

"i piss off magakiddies just by the very nature of my existence"

t. autist that is "pretty upset" that his favorite celebrity isn't getting away with murder

Get a hobby

I've only ever seen him in Blade and King Of Queens. Who the fuck has a "favourite celebrity"?

Says the person making these threads

Who the fuck whiteknights for random celebrities?
>favourite
Oh yeah, America-obsessed cuckolds.

How did he get away with it? For real?

He just got a free pass by the prosecutor because he rants about Trump?

>bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay patton oswalt in the muthafuckin house

"I murdered 2 women and got away with it"

Was Patton Oswalt ever popular?

Its not hard to coerce someone who has a drug addiction to OD.
And its going to be pretty hard to prove it. And because he is a celebrity, the public opinion will always be "oh poor him" and never even look at the context.

He became popular after killing his wife. Attention whoring.

Today I am going to remind them:
>Patton Oswalt and Miranda Salenger started dating on April 28th, 2016. 1 week after Michelle McNamara died
>she died of an overdose on Adderall, Xanax, and Fentanyl
>the xanax was a prescription for Patton but the label was mysteriously torn off
>Michelle was in the process of writing a book that Patton has said he is going to finish and publish himself
>Patton had her remains cremated the day she was released from the coroner's office after the autopsy
>Patton and Michelle were both drug addicts who were experiencing heated arguments leading up to her death
>Patton proposed to Miranda 14 months after his wife (of 11 years) died

The glove didn't fit

>"I don't know, I just took that knife and cut her, from her neck down to her anus, and cut out the vagina, and ate it"

jeez Patton

"I am sorry for only two things. These two things are I am sorry that I have mistreated some few animals in my life-time and I am sorry that I am unable to murder the whole damned human race. I wish the entire human race had one neck and I had my hands around it!"
wow

>He became popular after killing his wife. Attention whoring.

more like Illuminati sacrifice

It was the Star Whackers, he sacrificed his wife to save his own

>I was born and raised in Reston, Virginia
>Soon enough my new wife will Rest In Peace

>have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Supposedly the last words he spoke to his wife before she OD

"He come to me with money in his hand, he offered me, I didn't ask him. I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that. When I got out, I was in that, I was already through that, I had that. I had the studio, I went to the studio, I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said, 'This is a bigger jail than I just got out of.'
I don't want to take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen, girls what the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy. I decide whos does what and where they do it at. What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money? I make the money, man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards."

Damn, that's going a little overboard there.

"l am a Poz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS."

>"I'm not the Zodiac."
What did he mean by this?