I'm Worried

I'm never following politics again if Trump loses.
Im worried.

I'm not

after Brexit it's pretty obvious polls exist just to shill

I have seen this picture before...
Do not let the decisions of others control your life

heheheheh

it's funny you think that

Brexit polls were pretty close actually.

Trump is the only thing keeping me from descending completely into traditional monarchism

I'll break it down for you since I'm old and have been around for my collection of elections. None of it matters. You may see more come out of your. Heck every week. But it will ass be busines as usual no matter who wins. More Browns and less whites.

It is sad when people want a pandering politician to fix their lives for them.

Remain was up by like 10

nice "rebuttal"

sorry bro
i stopped following canadian politics when DUDE WEED won here.

Would it not be great to not have to spend time or mental and emotional energy on pleb popularity contests?

And instead choosing to do anything else...
Up here in leaf land I ONLY read the party platforms and partake inescapable politics social interaction (where I bring up stuff from the platforms) then 80% chance I vote conservative 20% chance Libertarian if I'm feeling sassy.

>I'm never following politics again if Trump loses.
Fuck, no! You lazy faggot. You need to be involved for this "democracy" to function. Don't just spread your butt-cheeks just b/c you lose.

If Trump loses expect armed rebellion from thousands of people.

Legal weed is going to be literal cancer here in Toronto. Place is going to literally reek, stoners are going to feel hella smug (and high). Weed smoking should not be done in public.

Weed boi's infrastructure investment MIGHT not be a total shitstorm desu. Tho more taxes is always annoying.

desu, this sounds just like a SJW.
>I'm moving to Canada if Trump wins.
>I just literally can't even.

Good riddance. Bye.

They were. Though Britain is also pretty shit at polling. Look at their last parliamentary elections. America's got a much better history with it, for some reason, at least for president.

Don't fucking follow. Lead. Fix yourself, carpenter.

Id be worried if I was CTR, their personal info is available online. Scary.

In a country of 318 million, "thousands" is no big deal.

Remember, these "thousands" of angry Trump fans are too old to drive at night, too scared to be outside during the day, too obese to chase you down, too incompetent to self-organize, and too illiterate to mount an online campaign.

If you step on their lawn they'll definitely take a cowardly pot shot at you. Other than that, I would not worry.

These "old white racist conservatives" won't have to do any fighting. The New Order's degeneracy will cause it to fall on it's own.

>Breast envy
Nigga, not following politics even a little bit is like not eating food. You gotta know what's going on in your country.

>Weed boi's infrastructure investment MIGHT not be a total shitstorm desu
it's not his plan. it's the federal liberal's plan.
they take control of gov't to launder money through construction projects. This was big when Martin/Chretien were in charge.

i expect nothing.
americans are totally neutered
the last time i remember a coordinated attack by american individuals outside of ATF would be columbine
americans are cucks

This, this shit is long term game, we need to start a /conservative/ election general to get people involved in their various state and local elections, so they understand who will go to Congress. Trump will need a Republican Congress to get shit done, and if Hillary loses we will need a Republican Congress to block her ass.

How do they gain their statistics? Nobody came and asked me what I was thinking during brexit so how can they predict what I'm thinking?

What is "breast envy"?

Butterface to the max

>too obese to chase you down
>too incompetent to self-organize
>too illiterate to mount an online campaign

That sounds like the left to me, leaf.

It's when you're jealous of a girl's big tits.

Kek.

Fucking cockblocking niggerette

Are you jealous that you don't get to fondle them or that you don't have female breasts?

That shirt fucking nails it.

>Are you jealous you don't have female breasts
I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!

What in the hell does that even mean?

I remember this picture. It's a good one.

what the fuck?

looks like something Aphex Twin would come up with

Yeah. It's a good album though.

UK has a much higher density of whites. Trump is gonna get steamrolled.

Too bad shitskins hardly ever vote.

TRUMP BTFO

Only losers quit if their token candidate doesn't win

I actually think it has to do with liberals being too lazy to actually vote.