Stop right there, my invincible son

Stop right there, my invincible son

there'll be peace when you are done

Heil Hitler...

Don't come closer or I'll have to go

>stop right there my invincible son. I've lived my life so I'll sacrifice myself because you're my son and I love you and want you to have a chance go lead a normal life

what's the point of deleting every shitpost in this board
just let the mud in
keep all the spamming threads
keep all the cunny threads full of cunnyposting
just let the place be itself

>stop right there my invincible son that i can easily run to

Stop right there, my invincible son. Gods envy me because I'm mortal.

>and for that I have to die, because us just moving to another state or anything like that is impossible

you retards just don't get that it's symbolic

Gonna have to stop you right there, my wifes son

Stop right there, invincible son. If you save me, your life will be ruined, because a small group of people under an overpass will see you help, and expose you. Even if there's a fucking tornado right there and nobody would probably even notice you anyways.

We get it. We just don't give a fuck.

No one saves the day on MY watch!

Don't save me, son. Let me die. Let everyone die. Did I tell you about that time I drowned the horses? People are horses, Clark. You have to drown them.

He literally committed suicide in front of his adopted son that could have walked through it all without a scratch on his body.

Why?

Symbolism?

I thought it was retarded and 50 years too late.

>killig yourself to make your son lose his second father in hopes of teaching him a 2deep4 lesson about life

Halt, my indestructible son

I just went on the archive to find this gif

You're welcome

Fpbp

Yeah it would be, you fucking retard. The fucking government would be tracking them everywhere, Smallville would be placed under Quarantine for years.

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

"HELLO AGENT JONES, WE TOTALLY SAY THIS KID RUN AT SUPER SPEED TO SAVE HIS DAD FROM A TORNADO!!! YOU BELIEVE ME RIGHT?!"

Only one retard here...

> I mean I'm well aware you can move faster than a regular human, even one not currently preoccupied by a fucking tornado, could possibly register. But let's just not risk it K? Just let me die a horribly violent death that will obviouly traumatize you and my wife

It's possible for people to survive tornados, it happens all the time. Clark could have easily saved the dog AND had maintained plausible deniability. What a stupid movie.

Cheers, user.

all explained

>*puts hand up to acknowledge the mistake you made, and hope Clark rescues you*
>WAIT I MADE A MISTAKE MY INVINCIBLE SO-

>Mr. President, this just in, some redneck hick called the local police station in Butfucknowwhere, Bible Belt and told them that he saw his neighbours kid running at super speed. what should we do?
>QUARANTINE THE AREA, SEND EVERYONE, I NEED THAT KID
yeah, I can totally see that happening

>Get down there immediately! Shoot the kid in the face, see what happens. With any luck he'll be indestructible too.

This is tl;dr for a DCEU-hater

Why do plebs treat Snyder like he's Satan?