G20 riots with classical concert

This is glorious protest kino

youtube.com/watch?v=5RLT2sBXNI0

i tend to side against the protestors at these because they're retarded greens and anarchists, but this is just plain tone deaf. they're basically fulfilling the propaganda about global leaders being a bunch of aristocratic elites in a really flamboyant manner, just to listen to some overrated classical.

This really feels like something from a movie about the West collapsing. Protesters breaking shit in the street, being sprayed with water cannons and tear gas, while the world leaders sit and listen to an expensive orchestra.

Just see burgeoise scum on the right

lets post our favorite g20 pictures

Kino

Why are liberals so fucking evil?

the ones that are just in it for the money aren't even the worst, i can respect them. there's people in that audience that honestly think globalism and mass immigration is good for their countries. those people scare me.

pretty sure most of them just use any excuse to rob.

i live in a bubble. why are there riots?

because all the important leaders are gathered in one place and nobody likes them

where are they?

hamburg, germany. it's an economic summit.

DEATH TO DRUMPF

KILL THE PIG

Germany

Hamburg.

Bored teenagers doing their things vs bored old people enjoying their things, I see no difference here

the difference is that one of those groups has direct control over my quality of life

mmmmm hamburg

literally unironically the purest of pure ideology mein gott

you wouldn't be saying that if it was your shop they trashed

If someone put a bullet into Trump, Putin and Erdogan that whole nonsense would be worth it.

>that guy in the audience moving his fingers to the music
now that the dust has settled, was he /ourguy/?

>If someone put a bullet into Franz Ferdinand that whole nonsense would be worth it.

it's fundamentally different. when niggers riot and destroy stores it's not something they can control. it's just instinct. the government's job is to keep them in check and it failed. same thing here, just instead of niggers it's retarded teenagers.

I mean, I'm not the biggest fan of their music but I don't have anything against them personally...

Why is the left so obsessed with destruction?

b...but user, that's fascism

What are these sick leftists even protesting?
That there are still whites in Europe? Replacement not going fast enough?

Go suck off some african """child""" """refugees""" disgusting leftypol cuck.

part of the modern progressive/left narrative is that in any conflict the side with more power is always the evil one. that's why they hate the west, israel, whites, etc. they're destroying property because it, like civilization in general, is a creation of one of those groups.

it wouldnt change shit

>What are these sick leftists even protesting?

That a country that has suffered underes fascism for more than 1 years is inviting war criminals and dictators into on of its largest cities. Hell, Erdogan is holding a german journalist hostage and he's been treated as a guest of honour! They could have just aswell held their meeting in some neofascist hellhole like Hungary, Russia or Saudi Arabia. And kept Merkel if she went there.

I get that you would protest during G20, what I don't get is why you would torch cars and destroy businesses.
But I guess it's not about politics, it's about destroying stuff.

i guarantee none of them give a shit about Erdogan or the Saudis. Or even know about the German journalist. This is all about Trump.
>neofacist hellhole
>Hungary
kek you fucking child.

Are you mentally handicapped or just terminally underage? These riots happen at every single one of these summits for as long as they've existed. It's basically tradition at this point for the host city to get fucked up.

woah there you nazi, electing governments that juncker doesn't like is the DEFINITION of fascism

>Or even know about the German journalist.

It's been pretty big in german media and a pretty big point of conflict between Germany and Turkey.

what refugees have to do with these protests? I see white teenagers... your cognitive dissonance is showing

I like how upset Merkel looks when faced with German culture.

>Erdogan is holding a german journalist hostage
>german
>journalist
It's almost certain he's a disgusting left-winger. As such rotting in a turkish prison is a fate far better than he deserves.

>neofascist
>hellhole
>Russia and Hungary are bad
Please die from a cocktail of incurable std's fucking animal.

where did i say in my post that the riots haven't happened before? learn to read retard.

most of these people didn't even know what a G-summit was until these protests started

>children riot
>adults don't step up and punch them in the face
Sad!

So violence of the government against people is ok, but the opposite is not ok?

Mmkay

what violence does the federal German government do against it's people?

Why does russia always bring the kino?