Euros, is this true?

Euros, is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I don't picture them as bigger drinkers than us.

>le bad teeth
i really loathe yanks

No. Nobody talks about brits having fucked up teeth, that's a yank meme.
We think about them as being mindless savages who get drunk, puke in the street and jump off balconys.

the only thing I want to know about britbongland is
when can i go there without fear of being blown up/raped/stabbed/shot

Why does the UK compete as 4 different teams in the olympics?

Fug, I meant world cup

Because the UK is not a country. We are a United Kingdom of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern ireland.

This is why it doesn't make sense when you say someone has a "British" accent when you mean English. Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish accents are all "British" accents

That should’ve ceased being relevant post-union of the crowns. Failure to centralize is why you lost Ireland; you let the dibshit celts retain too much of their dibshit autonomy

>polite
>good at waiting
>negative qualities
wat

when is it finally going to leave us?

ireland was ruled directly from london you spastic

It's a historical thing. The Home Nation's F.As were the first founded and precede FIFA.

The British are considered both polite and rude here, as we are aware that Brits come as chavs and uptight cunts.

Although Dutch people can usually appreciate a cheeky rudeness more than stiff politeness. As Dutch people are fairly straightforward themselves.

I would ask why they pee inside bottles and throw it at performers.

Because we created the modern game and at the time only had ourselves to compete against. Also there's the IFAB - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

>The International Football Association Board (IFAB) is the body that determines the Laws of the Game of association football. IFAB was founded in 1886 to agree standardised Laws for international competition, and has since acted as the "guardian" of the internationally used Laws; since its establishment in 1904 FIFA, the sport's top governing body, has recognised IFAB's jurisdiction over the Laws
>IFAB is made up of representatives from each of the United Kingdom's pioneering football associations—England's Football Association (The FA), the Scottish Football Association (SFA), the Football Association of Wales (FAW) and Northern Ireland's Irish Football Association (IFA)—and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the international governing body for football. Each UK association has one vote and FIFA has four. IFAB deliberations must be approved by three-quarters of the vote, which translates to at least six votes. Thus, FIFA's approval is necessary for any IFAB decision, but FIFA alone cannot change the Laws of the Game—they need to be agreed by at least two of the UK members.

As you can see even the Northern Ireland FA wields a lot of power and would not want to lose that.

I don't think anyone here has ever wondered why you build factories

Well? WHY are they so pale? Every other race in Europe can tan, so why can't they?

why are brits so ugly?

We can tan but we prefer to burn thank you

bullshit shrimpy

>Swedumbs

bit rich that irish people think brits are negative. people here complain about everything and anything. One of our biggest radio shows is literally people ringing in to complain about things

The p*rtugese 'man' FEARS and PLACATES the sun

The English WARRIOR BATTLES and ENRAGES the sun

because UK and Ireland are the only real white people

more like battles and gets burnt
kek
KEK
K E K

In any grand fight of course you will sustain injuries, the cowardly p*ortugese 'man' shows his true face

Britain's a shithole. Just nuke us out of existence, I can't even be bothered to banter you and pretend we're superior anymore.

>why are the brits so polite

Except it had its own parliament and was autonomous?

proof that the irish are british to the core sweetie xx

yes pre-union it did. post-union it was part of the UK and shared seats in the british parliament

>Spain
>Why do the Brits have bad teeth?

>I really loathe yanks

literally the entire country with the exception of a handful of neighbourhoods in London and a few other lesser cities.