Can women on the front lines be as combat effective as men?

Can women on the front lines be as combat effective as men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLYz6aWz1cs
westernjournalism.com/the-problems-of-women-in-combat-from-a-female-combat-vet/
youtube.com/watch?v=u4F3TyDBbCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

slide thread. ignore

A small percentage can hang. The rest should just stay home.

no.

maybe like 1/100,000,000 can.

if men were in wheelchairs,maybe

Come on it was only a question

In a volunteer army, you tend to end up with two types of girls:
The ones who serve as the public-use toilets for the boys, and the dykes who are so crazy nobody wants to touch them.

Let's see her do the same in full gear.

No, but they should just pilot drones and kill baddies remotely. You know they could probably fly two at once, bitches great at multitasking.

The Bull Dikes can. Ive met some roid infused dikes who could whip the shit out of any dude. That said, women on the front lines are the 1% of the 10%

No girly girl can do it. You need to be a hormone infused lesbian to make it past day 5

/thread

Judging by your picture, no. That dude's about to fall off her back.

>ROTC Cadets doing a lame carry drill
>intothetrash.jpg

No, and they completely fuck the effectiveness of any unit they're in and make everything more dangerous for everyone.
Cunts shouldn't be anywhere near any military unit unless they're being raped.

No, but that doesn't mean they aren't useful in other roles. Just should not be doing frontline combat.

What is the point of having a roided dyke in your company? What benefits would she bring over a same sized guy?

Women can tolerate pain better, so it would make sense that they would last longer in combat?

>Women can tolerate pain better,

not true

you lie bulldyke. go back to slicking to hunger games

>Women can tolerate pain better

Thats a myth.

Having some in your unit tends to looks better to the high-ranking officers back in HQ

No, even if they were strong enough the males would go out of their way to protect her.

Better off in support roles

As long as they're held to the same standard as men there is no issue

No.

explain this shit pol
she alone captured something like 20 bulgarians or idk

some of then can match, but theres something more to sexuality, while theres a female on the squad every single man on the squad will find a ludicrous way to kill hinself just to protect her.
thats how males work theres nothing to change here.

>btw the west is not prepared to see afemale captured by terrorists.

Women are physically and emotionally less capable than men in regards to warfighting, so unless standards are lowered, no. One day i would hope there is a cheap, easy, effective way to test for bone and joint strength, muscle type and amount etc, and men and women who meet these (and mental) standards are free to serve

In a real war scenario, having lots of female infantry is pretty fucking DUMB

>the definitive words, "Man," and, "Woman."
No.

>The exceptions, though!
Don't fucking matter. They're exceptions.

nope

Pain tolerance less than men? Not sure about that, lad. But they are certainly weaker, have less endurance, not to mention the monthly cycles.

a bunch of 100 guys charged at germans with swords and captured a entire bunker.
any one have have the thread?

no seriously 0% of pol could top her
she is a serbian war hero that fucked up half of austrian empire and pol will just ignore this

I have a funny story.
>Dad shows me photo on Facebook of a female acquaintance pissing in public
>I try to report the photo on his tablet but he doesn't want people to think he's a narc for reporting her
>Tell him it's anonymous, but he refuses
>Call him a coward and tell him I'd kick her in the head if she squatted down to piss around me
>He tells me she was in the army and would kick my ass
>I'm 21, 5'9", 61kg and work out very occasionally
>Tell him I could kick any woman's ass (half as a joke, half out of pride)
>He says I couldn't beat the lesbian national champion Judo/kick-boxing instructor we know
>Tell him I could take them both on at once
>He scoffs and leaves
>Later on he tells me that he's arranged a fight with them
>I'm thunderstruck, especially since he hasn't spoken to either of them in months or years
>He tells me he's going to enjoy watching me get my ass kicked
>Later that week, I'm in the town sports hall getting ready to fight them
>I've been shitting my pants all week because I'm kinda expecting to lose and for my family and high school friends to take the piss out of me until I die
>Vet girl is like 28, martial arts instructor is almost 60
>I tell them this is no holds barred; vet girl laughs at me bitchily and the instructor says "Alright", with a sigh that says, "This kid grew up to be a cocky piece of shit"
>Dad calls for fight to start
>I rush at the instructor and punch her straight in the nose
>She's out cold
>Pivot, face girl side-on so she can't knee me in the balls, and grab her by the neck
>She punches and knees my torso and leg but I don't feel it because of the adrenaline rush
>Doesn't go for my face at all
>I headbutt her in the nose with all my might
>Both women are lying on the mat unconscious
>Both women are taken to hospital to be treated for broken noses
>My dad, my family and all my high school friends have been giving me shit for being a cowardly woman beater, even though dad assured me that they would beat me into a pulp

Some can, just not a lot of them.

If women can pass men's combat standards then go for it. I've seen some pretty fucking gnarly bull dykes on course.

>Women are often great shooters but can’t run in 50-80 lbs of gear as long, hard, or fast as men. Military training is hard enough on men’s bodies; it’s harder on women’s. And until women stop menstruating, there will always be an uphill battle for staying level and strong at all times. No one wants to talk about the fact that in the days before a woman’s cycle, she loses half her strength, to say nothing of the emotional ups and downs that affect judgment. And how would you like fighting through PMS symptoms while clearing a town or going through a firefight? Then there are the logistics of making all the accommodations for women in the field, from stopping the convoy to pee or because her cycle started to stripping down to get hosed off after having to go into combat with full MOP gear when there’s a biological threat.

westernjournalism.com/the-problems-of-women-in-combat-from-a-female-combat-vet/

Here's ye ole perfect summation pic once again for these threads.

>Serbians
>Human
A female wolf could fuck up most human men

are you a slav

What about motor skills. You think one of these qt F35 pilots can down a Su-35 Flanker?

no

If I was on the battlefield wounded behide enemy isis lines and a stupid dumbfuck feminist with a buzzcut and blue dye in her hair couldn't carry me to safety Id rape her if my dick still worked then tell her to fuck off.

short answer: no
Longer answer: 99.9% of the time no.

>Feels bad man

I'm Polish, why?

i remenber seeing the top 20 nazi snipers
all of them where womans.

>Women can tolerate pain better
No they can't

>so it would make sense that they would last longer in combat?
That's not how physical endurance works. Lung capacity, red blood cell percentage, and muscle mass are what determine how long you can last in action and men surpass women in all those categories.

>cant capture 20 bulgarians
>cant capture 20 austrians
>never even saw combat
>let alone got wounded 7 times
>never won karadjordje's cross with swords

>>>continues to shitpost even after being proven wrong
kek, meanwhile in american army no one ever saw combat yet they all have ptsd

if you had any balls you would have invited your smart ass, two timing know it all dad into the ring for round 3

such beautiful eyes

women on the front line provide additional layers of shielding for the men behind them

You literally just posted one of the main reasons they can't. A soldier has to be wearing 80+ pounds of gear, and pick up their 200 pound battle buddy, who is also wearing 80+ pounds of gear.
Few women can do that. Not to mention all the other proven studies that men are more likely to risk death to save a female, cycles, pregnancies, and all that shit.

In an female unit, fighting against all females

why arent that faggots legs bloused properly

No. See IDF. They got BTFO by hezbollah in 2006 (lol! An unorganized militant resistance group BTFO of a "modern" state "military" with expensive US-provided weapons) because the men would protect the women. Eventually hezbollah started to shoot the women on purpose so the men would rescue them and then they ambushed all of them.

Also this is a slide thread because of the Seth Rich happening and how Assange admit that he was the source and Hillary herself ordered him to be killed

>Bulgarians
Not much of a challenge

your flag complements the post
Human wave NOW
kek

>Can women on the front lines be as combat effective as men?
Read Tom Kratman's The Amazon Legion.

No absolutely not

If they women had any brains they would have stayed out of the ring.

about 6 years ago I remember watching my friend's U16 soccer team play a friendly against the Canadian women's national team (A team that would go on to perform very well in the olympics). Everyone said the women were amazing and would spank the boys.

The 15 year old boys beat them 5 nothing. A few women on the team absolutely raged and wouldn't shake hands after the match.

>points the barrel right at her face

Oh my god

maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4F3TyDBbCo

i'd much rather fight with serbian army chicks than anyone from Sup Forums that's for certain

> *knife hands internally*
Never not makes me laugh.

If this is real topkek.

Of course they CAN.
Will they all be that 1/100k that are actually able to be, though? Not a chance.
And while we're on the subject, none of them could hack it in Spec Ops.

They do that all the time to practice

>I'll fight for you, user. Where do I sign up?

had Profession of Arms and my professor was a hard-ass woman that would kick any one of your asses. She's been to Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq.

I had the same doubts, but never again after seeing her. Not even lesbo, had a daughter.

>can the gender thats naturally less physically fit for combat and has been kept as far away from combat as possible since the dawn of time be as effective?

>no woman will EVER say she'll fight for you

>tumblr in the filename

Fuck off

seriously after youtube.com/watch?v=NLYz6aWz1cs how is this still even up for a debate?

my cousin was a pretty kick ass soldier. buried in the citadel in South Carolina, they liked her so much.

They have, they do and will continue to.

No other western country has a problem with this shit except the US. Do I even need to remind you that woman have already fought and died in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan?

People, especially you fucking burgers, seem to have way to of an high opinion of basic infantry.

>Can women on the front lines be as combat effective as men?

i can't stop laughing

Are these the lyrics to a country song?

But we are talking western women, my friend.

No

pol is just being insecure because it is physically proven wrong
i really have no doubts all of pol would be dead
if it went to battle against actual soldiers, male or female

outliers are just that, outliers. the average man isnt that capable. let alone the average woman.

I am going to spam this link
until someone addresses it

they have a day for her I think, our they did last year.

fpbp

pol can talk the talk, for days even
but it cant walk the walk

there exists a historically recorded, physical example of a female being a capable soldier
russians also had a sniper with 60+ confirmed kills in ww2

therefore proving that some women do posses the merit required to be combat effective
it is only meritocratic to allow such individuals to serve

if you're in enough pain for tolerance to matter, you're already combat ineffective

>there exists a historically recorded, physical example of a female being a capable soldier
and for every one female there are dozens of males. we cant make exceptions because there are a few among a huge group that could potentially perform as well or slightly better than the group we currently choose from. it will lower the overall quality of the military.

>russians also had a sniper with 60+ confirmed kills in ww2
>believing russian propaganda

>What benefits would she bring over a same sized guy?
A vagina that she'll eventually open up to everyone in her unit so they can relieve their stress.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

every soldier should be judged individually
proofs: youtube.com/watch?v=NLYz6aWz1cs

>can
Yes.
>are
No.

Allow women to fight, but keep physical requirements exceptional high for males. Those few women who actually manage to make it in will make up for the psychological effects of having women in a military squadron - the hero dynamics and dangerous in-combat white knighting and all that - by being actually good at their jobs. THEORETICALLY, a woman can be an extremely effective combatant, with the right mindset and the right training and the right everything, and there are examples in history of powerful women combatants. But it's anything but the average.

Not on the frontline necessarily, but I would use them as snipers.

Yes. Whatever combat inadequacy Sup Forums claims they have will be remedied with technology.

lol triggered much?

Not as effective as men, just different. Female and Males have different skills.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.