Job offer in Denmark

Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to finish my CS degree here in Germany, and I started interviewing with this danish company some weeks ago. I aced all the technical interviews, and now I'm down to the final interview with my future boss and the human resources lady. This is where the salary negotiation happens. I just wanna know, how much should I ask for, or expect to be offered, for a web dev job (backend) in Copenhagen? I'll have my degree, but zero work experience.

bump, anyone?

what level is your degree?

masters

according to ug.dk, average for newly educated is 35k a month

thanks, and this would be before or after taxes?
As a single, 25yr old male, no weird issues, how much taxes would I be paying? Any site where I can get help with that?

i am a MENA greek
am I welcome to your country?
do you like arabs(greeks) like me?

stay in your country ahmed

I expect 30-37%, but I am not good with that. Try skat.dk or just googling it?

no

why

well even if he'd be an ahmed he'd still be there to work and thus contribute so it's already different

we have too many

Not Ahmed, Ahmeds can't code. I'm going there with a work contract from a big company. I'm going there to enrich your country, not "culturally", but economically, by providing a service that your current population cannot provide.

i will bomb your country

There's more to a country than its economy. No one wants damn Africans living near them just because they have a job

Yeah no one else in Denmark can do what a CS with no experience can

>There's more to a country than its economy. No one wants damn Africans living near them just because they have a job
People wouldn't mind Africans if they all would be like what the average European is. There is a reason nobody on this site complains about Japanese or Korean migrants.

>Yeah no one else in Denmark can do what a CS with no experience can

Yeah, well, I applied, went through all the interviews and clearly was the best candidate, which is why I'm being hired. You can't really say I'm a diversity hire since I'm not "diverse", just German.

Maybe danes need to step up their game.

>People wouldn't mind Africans if they all would be like what the average European is.
lol

>There is a reason nobody on this site complains about Japanese or Korean migrants.
tell that to australians. It always comes down to the numbers, doesn't matter how well-behaved immigrants are, if there are waves upon waves of them, they are threatening

they definitely would

we don't have diversity hire anyway

Before, of course.

>by providing a service that your current population cannot provide.

by prodiving a service CHEAPER than your current population is willing to.

ftfy

yeah, alright, that could be. But the company hiring me is a foreign company anyways. So if you wanna kick out the foreigners, start by kicking out foreign capital, you pussy. Can't have your cake and eat it too. Free flow of capitals comes with free flow of workers.

I don't want to kick our foreigners.
I know that immigration is actually needed to sustain a healthy economy.
You just aren't a special little snowflake like your previous post made you out to be.
I hope you'll like it here, Germanon.

>You just aren't a special little snowflake

lol I know that, and I don't pretend to be one. Also, my aim is not to move to Denmark and live there forever, I just want to get some experience, and then come back to my country and leverage that exp to get a better job. That's what immigration between well-developed countries looks like. Hell, even in the rest of europe, that's what goes on. I've met tons of italians and spaniards living here in Germany, because they all say the job market back in their countries is fucked. But none of them wish to stay here long-term, they're just here to get some work experience and then use that to go back to their countries.

>what is DKK

That's 6000 usd a month

The danes are just buttfrustrated that danes can't code.

I have lots of friends from my uni living in malmö stealing programmer-jobs in copenhagen, since they pay so much compared to living costs in Malmö.

hey swedebro, what do you think of the idea of living in Malmo and commuting everyday to work in Copenhagen? Pros, cons?

Reminder that Germans are not welcome anywhere outside of Germany

pro: cheaper living
cons: it has a lot of immigrants

Germans are welcome in Denmark, as long as they are actual Germans!

Javafag?

I do some Java, but that's not what I was hired for.

Why won't you live here and stop bothering the Danes you piece of shit?