Leader of hungarian far right party testifies in turkish that there is no god but allah

>leader of hungarian far right party testifies in turkish that there is no god but allah
guess we KARA BOGA now
youtube.com/watch?v=iuLCoSRF8Xs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBmrF84lJPA
tabletmag.com/scroll/200877/from-anti-semite-to-jew
mandiner.hu/cikk/20180125_vona_allah_isten
youtube.com/watch?v=eaQHjzVUkNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i love hungary now

How can adults belive in religion? Its beyond me how silly it is, they actually belive some fat god chilling on the clouds. Yes back in the medival ages when everyone was poor and retarded i understand that people coiuld belvie in religion, but its 2018 ffs x)

>Yes back in the medival ages when everyone was poor and retarded i understand that people coiuld belvie in religion
the elites were just as religious as the poor

>How can adults belive in religion? Its beyond me how silly it is, they actually belive some fat god chilling on the clouds. Yes back in the medival ages when everyone was poor and retarded i understand that people coiuld belvie in religion, but its 2018 ffs x)

First that German AfD politician and now this. Islam is truly redpilled

>First that German AfD politician
what happened?

KARA BOĞA

>guess we KARA BOGA now
>Islam is truly redpilled
MasyaAllah brother, truly they've seen the light

fake news

sauce on girl

he converted to islam but stayed a party member

This

she is a qt singer but she isnt made for jewish cock, sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=KBmrF84lJPA

they're realising that islam is actually the key to revitalising traditional values in the west and removing women's rights such as voting which has ruined their countries. Switch to the winning side and use their own bullshit against them

Not available

she needs a German dick desu

wrong

praise allah and tengri, we will defeat the white piggus

>t.

lol someone please post it on Sup Forums for good laughs

>the best way to revitalize western values is to take a shit on them and replace them with muslim values

Can I still drink alcohol and eat pork?
those two combined are lik 80% of my diet.

based snow nigga

you need allah in your life, snow nigga friend

If there is a turk here, can you tell us what is the difference between Tanrı and Allah?

Allah: Islamic god.
Tanrı: God and gods in general.

PROUD BLACK WARRIORS

germ-turks look like THAT? hnng more turks in germany now!

Wasn't one also Jewish?

Yupp, Csanád Szegedi. He was an undercover agent.

The T*rkish KARA BOGAs are dominating us from the grave

>the best way to revitalize western values is to take a shit on them and replace them with muslim values
Muslims are arguably less traditionalist than Victorian Europe my friend

mashALLAH

anyone else want to dump their potent, virile stud-seed into girls like this?

Because as people get older they study theology and understand the idea God is "some fat man chilling on the cloud" is nothing but atheist propaganda? Also most people with a soul have some experience with God. It isn't that hard to achieve.

not an argument

Turkish girls are pretty hot desu

No argument was initially offered, why would you need to respond with an argument?

>Csanád Szegedi.

tabletmag.com/scroll/200877/from-anti-semite-to-jew

fuck off
it's not our job to provide evidence as to why something doesn't exist, it's yours to provide evidence as to why something does exist

the whole point of "belief" is that you can't prove it
if you could prove it, it would be called "knowledge", not "belief"

>it's not our job to provide evidence as to why something doesn't exist, it's yours to provide evidence as to why something does exist
The typical atheist fallacy. Instead of demanding proof that you've pre-conditioned yourself to not accept anyway, seek the proof yourself. No shortage of websites devoted to theology exist.

He didn't say "There is no god but Allah" he said "We are the grandsons of Atilla who does fear nothing but God (Allah)"

t.urk using proxy

How many far rights do you have? turanists and christian far right?

Mashallah

Nice, very nice answer Hungarian brother
dont let the juice steal good Christians qts

fool, what makes you think muslim women arent given voting rights
take you usual Straya racism to a gutter some where down under

pig headed Latvia to the muslim hate as usual

Allah = The One True Creator (YHWH, Jehovah, Allah)
Tengri = some pagan god

but you were just jesting for fun so whateva

Thanks. Because the big question of the day in Hungarian media was the meaning of Allah. Can he say as a Christian that he fears Allah, or is he now converted to Islam. And they used Google Translate as evidence. mandiner.hu/cikk/20180125_vona_allah_isten

>state of Hungarian press and politics

Well I am a Muslim
have been all my life
I believe Allah "IS" YHWH/ Jehovah
The One True Creator/ The One True God

Paki Christians and Arab Christians call God Allah
whats the big deal in this?

For me nothing. But the whole Hun press went full retard today by telling that this man in the video that he converted to Islam by saying he fears Allah in Turkish. :D

mathematical platonism

>current year

She cute

THIS

Nah, adopting that faith would render us entirely anti-western. It would be better to just appropriate a few desirable features and leave the rest.

>Arab Christians call God Allah
no we don't you disgusting paki filth

woah, I guess I'm convinced. Now which g*d should I follow?

*revives Roman empire*

heh, not so fast m*dslimes

Post more turkish grills.

>First they start worshiping Jews because Drumpf does
>Now they're going full Islam

The absolute state of the alt right

Go fuck yourself you stupid swedish nu-male gay faggot, god do exist and devil too i know it 100%

all it shows is how directionless western culture is now. Grasping at even the feeblest of straws like judean prehistoric fanfic and bedouin paedo warlord doctrine

Can't wait for the next ironman to guide us again desu. The west needs another Augustus.

spread your asshole fort the prophet, he demands you in heaven as one of his 72 virgins

Proofs?

>Can't wait for the next ironman to guide us again desu. The west needs another Augustus.
youtube.com/watch?v=eaQHjzVUkNs

я личнo знaю тк cнилиcь вeщиe cны, гaдaлкe хoжy oнa вce гoвopит 100% чтo caм нe знaю,a тaк жe pитyaлы дeлaeт и вce cбывaeтcя, мoжeшь нe вepить

Why do so many Europeans hold this exact belief? Or is it just Europeans on the internet