Movies no self respecting man or white should see

Go.

>self-respecting men
>racists

If the the only thing you have to be proud of is something as petty as the color of your skin, that's not a lot of self-respect.

Nice strawmanning but who said any of that shit stupid nigger. Apologize for arguing dishonestly or I won't engage with you furthee.

bump

>It's a Sup Forums thread disguised as a Sup Forums thread episode

Race isn't just skin deep, and guess what I can recognize niggers suck to be around at the same time as appreciating other aspects of life. Only dumb niggers cant think past race.

>IF 2 PEOPLE ARE THE SAME SEX AND HAVE THE SAME INITIALS, THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!!!111!!!!!

if you were truly a self respecting man you would leave Sup Forums forever

Race is not only ''color deep'', but you uneducated liberals don't know shit about biology so.... I'm not surprised.

I'm not an alt-rightist so I don't really care about race, why would I? Seems kind of pointless to care about something that a person has no control over.

NO IF YOU DONT LOVE NIGGERS THAT MEANS THE ONLY THING YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IS SKIN COLOR

nigger detected

What the fuck is alt rightist lol? Anyway you can have control over the people you are around. Feel free to hang out with only the darkest coons.

Oh wait you surround yourself with whites and chastise others about that exact behavior.

Why can't characters be beautiful any more? Why does everything have to be so ugly? If it's supposed to be more realistic, is it REALLY realistic that every character who is supposed to be pretty is some ugly mutt? Maybe it's unrealistic to make out like every woman is beautiful, but it's equally unrealistic to pretend like none are. If they're being anti-discriminatory, why are they discriminating against attractive people?

Nice try Chaim

>you uneducated liberals don't know shit about biology

whats funny is that most biologists, and scientists for that matter, are liberal

People can't control their race but we can control our borders.

This strawman isn't really related to what he's saying

The dude who played Flash is Guatemalan.
Also, I do not remember seeing that white bitch in the entire movie.

That doesn't address the actual science. Just some weird as hom distraction. Why are leftists so dishonest in how they argue? Is it because they know they're wrong

It is since the only aspect of race he mentions is skin colour, as if that's all that determines a person's race.

So he is saying that races are different? Dont think so. Also nice samefagging

Evidence that Sup Forums has been colonized by Sup Forums.

No, I'm white.

>Oh wait you surround yourself with whites and chastise others about that exact behavior.
No, there were like 5 black people in my age group, back when I went to school.
Also like 4 black families live in my neighborhood.

>petty as the color of your skin
But that's your social engineering and religious dogma showing, reddit. Skin color is quite obviously meaningful. It's just not popular right now to admit it. Dumb subhuman nigger.