What was his end game?

what was his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QItKA7oDwrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to fuck the loli daughter

Such a disgusting movie, I bet a Jew produced it.

All the butter in China.

>mhmm

macin on all those satanic hoes
kek

pusy

the present-day western collapse.

To live Delectably

>I will guide thy hand

To remove shifts.

*slices your leg*

giv delectable life

Butter is fuckin shit. No one likes butter.

based

When you've been eating rotten corn for the last 5 years I bet butter taste's like Tinkerbell's cum

Was it possessed or something? I didn't understand why the goat was speaking. It felt a little too ridiculous even in a movie with a witch.

find some rubbish to munch on

It was literally Satan.

To lead you away from God and into personal satisfaction. To give you a choice to fight or perish. To play with your delicious flesh and devour you as a roaring lion.

He means to live deliciously, on you.

Why is he so based Sup Forums?

To be a gay goat

Name one better meme horror than VVitch.

You can't.

>Was it possessed or something?
Are you a literal fucking idiot
It even says at the start of the movie it's based on folklore you fucking dense SHIT

To live Diligently

I wonder if homemade farm butter is better than store bought butter

did anyone beat off to the naked witches at the end

>it follows
>The babadook
>They come at night
The list goes on and on

To become white Philip.

Did anyone beat off to the goat?

I jerked it to the ugly witch at the beginning, I jerked it when the brother was watching ayylmao sleep and you could faintly see her breasts, I jerked it when they were by the water, I jerked it at the beautiful witch kissing the boy, I jerked it at the naked body double walking through the woods and then finally at all the witches in the end. Good film.

I jerked off to any scene with that delicious blonde with the prepubescent body.

Don't know the ending was kinda
>meh

But I fucking love this girl since I saw the movie, she's not even a 10 and I keep thinking about her, fuck!

I can't stop either. I don't know what it is about her that makes me feel this way.

To make things worse, she can speak Argentine Spanish, sound like a rich girl from Buenos Aires.
youtube.com/watch?v=QItKA7oDwrU

His father is half argie, half scottish, she grew up here. So that makes me (Argie) even more obsesed...

FINCHY

This film is so unrealistic, when black Philip talks his mouth doesn't even move

Telepathy and shiet.

>Satan exists
>conversely God must also exist
>make a deal with the devil in spite of this

satan has always been /ourguy/

>VVitch
>Horror
kekkit

So had Stan just been chillin as a goat for the past few months

Just eating corn and shit

Have you ever thought that if you channeled the powers of ancient hebrew demons that you could gain super powers in your life? Sometimes I think about it.

Tbf it never says which folklore.

I can't see Black Phillip without singing Black Betty in my head

>What doth thou not understand about living deliciously

Why was this allowed?

I never understood this, why must god also exist? Because scripture says so and one of it's "characters" turns out to be real? That's not an automatic approval of the rest.

It fucked up my wank.

I rewatched this movie yesterday and had some really, really fucked up nightmares about it
can't remember much though, only that I was scared shitless

Watch SPLIT. She is running around with bouncing boobies.

I legit loved this movie. I'm guessing Sup Forums hates it?

to show off his autistic cowboy get-up that won't have even been conceptualized for another few centuries

I think about it too. Probably works.

Did it! she looks so good with brown hair.

Yeah, you could have a good life for the rest of your earthbound life but then you would be cast down to hell for eternity probably. I think it's what the jews do. They are summoning the antichrist for world domination.

Why doesn't God just kill the devil

Was he an evil goat? perhaps. However I can certainly jive with him for releasing young Thomasin from the shackles of religion, starvation and a shitty family. Isn't she like living in the woods with a coven of flying lesbians now? tricking folks with satanic japes all day, scissoring her sisters all night.

ayyy

Besides my lack of drive and complete laziness that's the main reason why I won't risk any of that stuff.

Why was Satan dressed like a gay pirate?

Being gay is a sin and so is being a pirate.

Did he have sex with other goats while he was in goat form?

End game was to be a boring piece of shit.

>muh screechy violins

je halve kon sta open

> black animal is the spawn of Satan and the downfall of hardworking Christian white people
What did they mean by this??

Shut the fuck up pleb

THIS. People don't understand how nice it'd be to live as goat, you'd get delicious free food everyday and you can piss and shit wherever you want and the farmers clean it up for you. Living deliciously indeed

You have probably been eating it unsalted. Unsalted butter is shit, it doesn't taste of anything.

He probably fucked the twins with his BGC.

Shift destruction. Fuck shifts.

To bore the fuck out of the movie-going public

To slam his goat dick up into this daily.

Human garbage

Literally Satan, m8.

How can you make a shadow without light nigger

>not eating butter with a spoon as a snack
Fucking normies

Those tits.

I wish i didnt fuck my girl so I could wank to this instead.

I heard today that white sand is fossilised fish shit.

Who is she?

And yes I would sign a deal with devil for that.

gay

Dude I am so triggered right now

That's not butter though

Clean your fucking room those trash bags in the back

u just no

Don't believe your elementary school buddies, dipshit. It's granulized quartz runoff.

She's the titular witch dumb cunt

Damn. Was she wearing an extra-jiggle bra or something?

This image is old as fuck

Your mom is old as fuck

I bet he's got a massive dick.

...or no bra?

I wish I could cum inside your hands user. I want you to keep posting these webms. Then when you're done come and find me. And jerk my little Weener until I splurt into your soft hands. That will be my thanks to you for making me rock hard.

That doesn't change my statement you fucking savage

ywelcome user

It's the poop of the parrotfish.