youtube.com/watch?v=1PwdTL90m5o
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

90's Sheryl Lee

vocaroo.com/i/s0oWoU26rUaA

Don't tell those arguing spergs there's a new thread

THE ROADHOUSE IS PROUD TO PRESENT

youtu.be/KCXZkfvIfhk

>inb4 closet faggots reddit spacing because they're still in school and raised by single mommy

>literally just got cucked
>walks backwards away happy
What did they mean by this?

Frogmoth is cute, CUTE!

DOugei go to ROadhosue

WHERE IS JUMPING MANON

First for puzzling hostility

>I don't even have to add anything. wew.
You mean you're BTFO and incapable.

how is old lady Laura in the black lodge if she was taken to the white lodge?

is she not real?

>/tpg/ memelords are video game manchildren

What a surprise.

[autistic screeching]

what do you mean, backwards?

she's too cute for the white lodge

Fuck off guys. This is a new, fresh thread without your bickering

What was that shit on the gun when the cops picked it up?

The ending song 'shadow' was magical. That scene made me smile for the first time in 5 years, who else agrees?

i almost forgot

tonight's the fucking night

>(You)

Thank you Kyle and HELOOOOO-OOO-OOOO

>Sooner or later you will realize that being raised by a single mom doesn't make you less of a man and maybe you'll stop being a fedora edgelord then.
Everyone look at the effeminate and laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The CUTE that saved /tpg/

Hideo Kojima is human kino

Ike's skin from the palm of his hand ofc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jee7q_DwhMs

maddie-laura > maddie > laura > anything else

Based Uridon EXPOSED twin peaks

there is no saving tpg right now

bros....I'm not sure I can make it

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

kek

fuck you faggot

Shit tier taste, shit tier video, shit tier life

Ok, that's what I thought. But how did it get torn off his hand? Did some get snagged in the sliding part of the gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=dTlWp7rCs0U

BASED URIDON triggering the /tpg/ pantshitters

someone once mentioned some assassins or dunno, thug niggas, whatever, would glue the gun to their hand so it won't slip out of their grasp. so that would explain why the skin came off.

cooper applied immense pressure on his hand while simultaneously removing it from the gun

based crime poster

You DO realize that only redditors like this show, right?

stop shilling your shit video

The irony that yesterday I was calling out you cuteposting faggots, yet now it's the only actual /tpg/ posting going on here

Oh look another reddit general

thank you Uridon

FIRE WALK WITH ME

Dave looks at you disapprovingly like a priest disappointed that you loudly burped during your baptism or your wife as she tells you that her mother died only to find that you weren't listening. You have been Lynched.

CUTEposting is /tpg/'s familiar

Hello /tpg/ David Lynch here. Do you like my new hat?

ncie try, David, but we all know about your crimes

I've been wearing hats for 75 years. Every fuckin' day.

FIRE ROLL WITH ME

Go away.

That screencap only contains the tip of the iceberg.

Funny, coming from someone who doesn't belong on my site in the first place.

>my site
le mayo

>David Lynch will never sit you down and talk your head off about transcendental meditation and the benefits of quinoa

Why. Even. Live.

Quinoa burgers are the real deal

I'll take your lack of argument as a concession.

oh ofc, we will never know the full extent of his crimes. all the rapes, the murders, the bullying, the jaywalking.

BUT I'M NOT LAURA, I'M NOT!

He's probably also the two fags currently in this thread RIGHT NOW arguing over who is "more reddit" than the other to break the general.

This kills the Lynch

>youtube.com/watch?v=1PwdTL90m5o
ODuge get comfy

WALDO THE BIRD

(WAL) (DO)

(WAL)LY

BRAN(DO)

WALLY BRANDO IS THE HUMAN REINCARNATION OF WALDO CONFIRMED, HE WILL HELP SOLVE THE CASE

I thought it was Lynch and Frost arguing. or is Frost /ourguy/ and totally not a rapist like Lynch and we should all buy his book?

It wouldn't need to be done if you had just stayed on your home site.

best scene

Lynch didn't get her back

Ray Wise is fucking scary

Yes. Mark Frost is definitely /ourguy/ and y̶o̶u̶ we should all buy m̶y̶ his book and keep money far away from rapist Lynch.

you know it's weird. I just got this sudden urge to buy The Secret History of Twin Peaks written by Mark Frost. funny, innit?

Is it ever explained why everyone in this scene is walking like they're on heavy drugs? People in the school also acted weird in the pilot.

reddit scribbling

It's because you're from reddit.

Don't let yourself be hurt this time

>reddit redditting
fuck off reddit

[C major arpeggios in the distance]

Twin Peaks mysteries that will NOT be solved by episode 18:
>the fate of Chet Desmond
>the fate of Leo Johnson
>the face of Donna Hayward

Y-you want to do what with my eyebrows?

It was a different time.

It's so great that the lyrics of Falling fits Laura Pamer so perfectly. It's like her song despite the fact that she has her own theme.

I won't because I'm a mature intellectual redditor who loves homosexuals and Twin Peaks!

What's so funny about doing the only reasonable choice?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

wtf i love windom earle now

You just know.

friendly reminder that you keep suggesting this without transcribing the lyrics because you know it won't hold up to scrutiny

LESS THAN 7 HOURS
ESS THAN 7 HOURS L
SS THAN 7 HOURS LE
S THAN 7 HOURS LES
THAN 7 HOURS LESS
THAN 7 HOURS LESS
HAN 7 HOURS LESS T
AN 7 HOURS LESS TH
N 7 HOURS LESS THA
7 HOURS LESS THAN
7 HOURS LESS THAN
HOURS LESS THAN 7
HOURS LESS THAN 7
OURS LESS THAN 7 H
URS LESS THAN 7 HO
RS LESS THAN 7 HOU
S LESS THAN 7 HOUR
LESS THAN 7 HOURS
LESS THAN 7 HOURS

Haha another website another website hahaha

cuck

xD

>literal faggot who was raised by poor people to end sentences without punctuation is trying to reddit accuse to the point of absurdity in order to make it seem like reddit accusers are wrong
We can see you, reddit.

Listen for yourself. You'll see...

This.

Now she just looks like she's in her 90s.

HelloooOOOooo!

Where are my GDQ shitposters at? I saw you fuckers posting in those threads all week on Sup Forums.

>if i pretend my attempts to make him look foolish are wroking, people won't realize i'm not from Sup Forums and will NEVER belong here
Dude, right? Why would anyone care about foriegners attempting to change their culture?

checked