How do shills know they're not shilling against other shills?

Crash team racing was a really good game

Because the office is pretty close to other cubicles.

Designate the strike team of a specific thread and BOOM tactical shilling.

HOW MUCH SHILL CAN A SHILL SHILL SHILL IF A SHILL SHILL COULD SHILL SHILL?

haha i started this ctr crash meme, noice

It doesn't matter. Shilling is primarily shoving the same repetitive shit into conversations over and over so that it simply brainwashes people into not considering any other alternate thought. It actually helps the shills if shills for and against are in the same conversation. Its like two comedians bouncing an act back and forth on stage. This is why red pilled persons get so fucking sick of the fucking shilling going on all over the internet. Its obvious to a red pilled person what is the chosen narrative pushed by the shills and there is simply no way to escape the brainwashing not even irl because real life blue pilled people simply repeat the same narrative.

Use the Ctrl + F function of your browser before posting. You may be working from the same resource pack as a shill that is already active in the thread.
I agree, that kind of low quality shilling is becoming way too common.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>sony anounces a crash trilogy remake
>CTR is not included

>low quality shilling is becoming way too common.

Some seriously low quality shilling has hit /pol recently. Its same as Fox news shilling where now matter what the subject matter of a news story is moronic posts talking about completely off topic mainstream narrative point will be posted in the comments.

As I type an example of this was posted into this thread talking shit about Trump. Its the same post that has been getting spammed all over in /pol threads throughout the day. Here is the post of which I speak:

Either this is a troll pretending to shill or is literally a shill. Take your pick. It doesn't matter. It still makes a persons brain think about anti-trump thoughts even if the person reading it is pro trump or just doesn't give a shit.

Holy Shit, you are retarded. He is not a shill, that is a copy pasta. Keep up.

>save image as...

These pics are great. Is there a terrabyte or larger one out there?

I could kick all of your asses in Crash Team Racing.

>was

>ad hominem

Here is another shit teir shill type post. Its a basic ad hominem attack. Poster acts as if they are too fucking stupid to understand the conversation and or too lazy to read it then proceeds to attack persons within the conversation instead of taking a side and arguing a point in within the conversation.

Pic is very much related

This shit head does bring up another way to find shills and the talking points being pushed. Most talking points will be copy pasta that is often only slightly reworded.

Half of my posts on this site involve me pretending to be a shill because you autists are so easily triggered and just can't simply ignore things you disagree with

Truly.

I think I'll give that one a nostalgia trip after front mission 3 wraps up.

Fuck I loved this game. I wish I could actually do some of that shit during rush hour.

Yup. They deflect and immediately go in with ad hominem that screams "I'm trying to fit in".

It helps that they're all in DC. Pic related.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>ad hom

Wow the shills have you going so hard you think everyone that isnt you is a shill. I cant tell who is shilling who anymore but I dont fucking care. All I said was he posted a copy pasta and he wasnt a shill.

Stop being such a overreactive cuck.

I'd kick your arse in the Sewer Pipes map

Oh no you fucking wouldn't, that's my track.

I'd mop the floor with you as Polar.

This is the cure to the shills. All we have to do is keep posting this until they short circuit. If you post this eventually they will be unable to post as no constructive discussion is actually occurring.

Dude I played CTR for years as a kid, competing against my cousins. Always on Sewer map. You wouldn't have a chance in hell against me and Tiny Tiger and my perfect continuous slide boosting.

You described me.

>tfw we'll never get to go one on one

Wish they'd remaster it with an online challenge option although I'd have no faith in them pulling it off.

man id kick all your asses i still got that game and 4 ps1 controllers u guys up 4 a game if u ever come to canadia

Here again. Poster completely ignores points of the conversation they want to avoid and instead ad homs once more. Also note how they accuse me of exactly what they themselves are doing
>overreacting

Now watch as I shove it back in their face with a ad hominem combined with a loaded question.

Hey faggot, just how triggered are you that you feel the need to keep shitting up this thread?

guys what the fuck
look at this, happened over at /x/

looks like bots or something, triggered by the word "governments" and auto-replied

holy crap thread was just deleted

mods on /x/ have been confirmed to be shills for a long time now.

shit is serious

bump 4 everyone to fucking see this shit

bots confirmed

You know you're good at that game when you start drifting on straights.

Id like to see you try

>look at this, happened over at /x/
/x/ doesn't have ID's

Also:

CTR for multiplayer racing
Diddy Kong Racing for single player racing/time trials
MK64 for getting trashed with your college roommates and beating the shit out of each other in battle mode

Fuck I miss gen 5.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suited for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

It's not often I get that itch to compete but Crash Team Racing does it for me.

Fuck is there any way to bring it back with an online challenge option? Maybe if we pester Sony or something they'll remaster it.

*is

ftfy

I have a question, perhaps some of you can answer.

Do any of you actually know what a "shill" really is? Or a "cuckold"?

Because you use these words completely wrong nearly 90% of the time.

Disrupting the flow of all conversations is not a cure for shilling. Its actually a form of shilling as disrupting conversations is also part of the brain washing process. When conversations outside of the narrow mainstream conversation occur it can lead to persons having thoughts outside of the desired norm.

Note this posters plan not only doesn't disrupt shilling it also disrupts normal conversation.

>All we have to do is keep shit posting
>eventually no one will be able to have a constructive discussion

I just assumed it was an ironic copypasta people were posting as a metacomment on the insane level of shilling recently

>"shill"

verb - to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable or unfavorable way because being paid to do so (in the particular instance of internet shilling could definition could also be extended to disrupting &/or misleading conversations)

noun - a person who shills

>"cuckold"

noun - husband of an adulterous wife who has sex with other men

verb - to make another man a cuckold by sleeping with his wife

That was Sup Forums, newfriend.

Undeniable evidence that CRT are using auto reply bots

>Auto reply bots

HURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFOHURURR FUCKING AUTO REPLY BOTS GTFO

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of president. He is a fantastic and radical patriot, and belongs in the Capitol

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

>anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
>globalvar = 'global scope'; /
>return localvar;
>}();
>alert(globalvar);
>anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
>var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
>return localvar;
>}();
>alert(localvar);