What are the best and worst cities in germany?

What are the best and worst cities in germany?

best: smaller Bavarian towns
worst: NRW towns and Berlin

Berlin is that bad?

Blumenau or Duisburg

it's ok
there are cities that have been shitholed by migrants but I wouldn't call Berlin one of them

Wich cities?The recent migrants or the old ones?

Nuremberg

recent migrants did fairly little
there have been migration to Germany from Muslim countries and Africa since like the 60s and most are from that
Duisburg e.g. is a city that has been negatively effect pretty heavily

Berlin is definetely the worst. Frankfurt is bad too.

Best cities: Cologne, Leipzig, Freiburg probably

I've visited Germany twice.
I've felt that the best is Lubeck(←beautiful)and the worst is east Berlin

Where would you rank Hamburg and Bremen? The only places I've been

Thank you nippon you are truly the best ally !

Certainly best

>Cologne

Berlin is a place where nothing works.

indian retard

the worst cities are in NRW
should have made it more precise, I didn't mean all NRW towns are shit

until recently there haven't been any africans or non-turk immigrants in Duisburg

Never been to Bremen by myself, rumors say its a grey and boring city.
Hamburg is mid tier

Berlin was pretty fucking shit when i visited it.

Best: Not really big cities, but Baden Wurttemberg's towns and cities is probably where I'd try to live if I had to live in Germany: Stuttgart is okay but I'd try to live in Weissach or Ludwigsburg. Traffic in Stuttgart kinda sucks if you have to get in or out. In the North, I'd say Hamburg.

Worst: I wouldn't consider Berlin the worst, it has a lot of culture and interesting areas - you just wouldn't want to actually LIVE there.

>Leipzig
I haven't been to Leipzig in over a decade, has it gotten that much better? When I was there it was like a sad, sleepy eastern european town and the rental car company didn't want us to travel there. Porsche had just built their new plant there though and so I imagine the jobs helped?

I remember being in some dark bar and looking out the window and literally seeing the cliche guy with an accordion playing a sad song on an empty street. Went to a nice trendy restaurant there though, and an alright nightclub. It seemed like it had potential for gentrification, basically.

Berlin is depressing as fuck. The architecture is completely soulless and there are shitskins everywhere. Some people say that architects have caused more damage to the city than the war did.

Offenbach isn't in NRW (first non-German city in Germany)
Frankfurt isn't in NRW (second non-German city in Germany)
Hanau isn't in NRW
Heilbronn isn't in NRW
Berlin isn't in NRW
Bremerhaven isn't in NRW
Ludwigshafen isn't in NRW
and many more aren't

I guess that explains why so many of the Turks there voted AfD

What did you do? I wouldn't want to live in Berlin but it's an interesting city. Great museums, art, and history. Also lots of little trendy neighborhoods and good nightlife if you are into that - although the whole techno thing is a bit meh and I like electronic music.

Berlin and Frankfurt may be independent someday...

Haven't been to Cologne since 2013
Back in the days 'twas a nice city
Leipzig is currently a good city to live in, the old buildings are renovated and the inner city is full with plazas, bars, young people and cool places to hang out

Kind of. the Turks there were okay-ish, could have been much better integrated of course but compared to the newest citizens (especially gypsies) they were "good"

Bremen has a nice cathedral though

Interesting, I'll have to go back.

>Best cities: Cologne
i live in cologne and i don't agree with this, cologne is totally dirty and full of arabs, turks, kurds and nafris. specially köln kalk and mühlheim are dirty as shit.

Duitsland is kanker.

Can somebody tell me about Bonn? probably going erasmus next year

Heidelberg ist pretty decent desu

Best:none
Worst: all of them

>source: some Sup Forums faggot who got insulted by someone posting under a German flag four minutes before