Would they fit in better in DC or Marvel? And where would they fall in their power levels?

Would they fit in better in DC or Marvel? And where would they fall in their power levels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2VdJB-Fbzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any of em
Depends on the writer

I don't know, I guess they could work in ether, Id lean DC though for no apparent reason.

Gohan would be in the highest tier of hero's, even at his weakest Gohan at pretty much any point past the early Cell saga is insanely strong. Videl would be about I guess like a significantly above peak human level hero, maybe around the level of strength of characters like the Hawks perhaps?

DC. There universe has a fuck ton of overpowered heroes and villains anyway. I would love to see One Punch Man join the fucking Justice League. Just for the antics.

Sayaman is easily stronger than supes, so he'd be the highest tier of physical/energy damage, but below matter/cosmic manipulation.

for comedy i pick marvel over DC.
think in amazing spiderman or deadpool doing ginyu posses, there we go.

>Sayaman is easily stronger than supes
we can't even agree on goku versus supes battles, you wanna bring his son into this?

make him fight superboy instead

Gohanfags are that delusional, they can't accept that their golden boy is but a husk of his former self. Current Gohan can't even power up to SSJ without passing out, how would he ever possibly defeat Supes or even Superboy.

DC.

Superman, especially if they lose the "heroes fight because reasons" crossover plot and turn it into a good-natured bromance.

Batman and the rest of the League would probably take things way too seriously (as would much of Marvel) and start shit that they shouldn't start, but I could see Superman really bonding with Goku. Dunno why, I just do.

DC because the civilian population doesn't automatically hate them

I think that was more cause he was powering up after he got a fuck loads of holes shot through his body.

How can a DB characters power even be properly compared against a comic book hero's power?

Cause like we've probably seen Superman or Martian Manhunter or some character like that punch much harder than they can, or lift heavier things or deal with greater gravity....

But the DB characters can pretty much ALL blow up planets with their Ki attacks with ease if they really want to, seriously I think literally all the Z-Fighters but Chatozu are capable of blowing up planets with hardly any effort if they actually wanted to do so.

So which is a better measure of "Strength"?

>cheerful young superpowered couple
>in DC or Marvel
Sweet jesus no, one would be raped to insanity by Satan and the other killed by an errant paper airplane within a month.

Literally in the new batman volume except they are brothr

Because Superman always tries to see the best in people and Goku is naturally friendly.

The current Batman run is kinda showing what would happen if Saiyaman and Saiyagirl just showed up...Are you Tom King OP ?

poor Videl still suffering brain damage after her beating by Supopobitch

Master Roshi blew up the moon in Dragon Ball and he only had a power level of 139, way weaker than any of the of the villains henchmen in DBZ.

even the weakest dragon ball characters have superhuman abilities
ox king cant fly or shoot energy blast but he could take rockets to the face and crush tanks with an axe
youtube.com/watch?v=T2VdJB-Fbzs

>Power level 8f 139
kamehameha and other ki level increse your ki level for a moment if I remember well, it was in the raditz fight

Dragonball was so much better than Z

Goku wouldn't do well long term in DC tho.

>Goku keeps letting strong villain he likes to fight go and blows up the rest.

>Is addicted to fighting.

>Goku is the most retarded telepath ever and keeps getting mind fucked.

>Tries to fight every fight head on, but isn't smart enough to win by means other than he is the strongest, and keeps losing

>Goku keeps getting pissed at everyone that every fight isn't one on one.

>every dc hero has to have some degree of knowledge of super science or magic.

>Gohan at pretty much any point past the early Cell saga is insanely strong.
Not no more he ain't!

>implying anything after the buu saga is canon

>>Is addicted to fighting.

This isn't true. Goku enjoys fighting but there are long periods where he doesn't fight. From the final world martial arts tournament to the time Raditz shows up he doesn't fight at all

>Tries to fight every fight head on, but isn't smart enough to win by means other than he is the strongest, and keeps losing
Goku is extremely extremely skilled at martial arts tactics. He;s got lots of battle smarts.

You don't remember much about the series do you?

>isn't smart enough
Maybe in normal social cues. During a fight is an entirely different story.

how is that going to stop him against lex luthor or one of dc's human villians? those are the guys who are gonna fuck goku's shit up.

Doesn't change the fact you were wrong.

He's not wrong though. Goku isn't smart enough or clever to actually defeat the likes of Darkseid, Brainiac or Luthor. Goku's light bread compared to those guys.

>caring about Super

>He's not wrong though.
Except he is wrong, can't you read?

Hell most of the claims he made about Goku here were wrong he clearly doesn't remember much about the series.

Super is Canon.

And theres nothing you can do about it.

Gohan here really isn't much weaker than he was during Buu, it's just that power good ol DBZ Power Creep happened some more and Goku, Vegeta and Freeza got infinitely stronger.

Basically Gohan is like post Cell saga Piccolo right now.

Despite all the animation flaws, id probably take the current Future Trunks arc over the confused mess that was the Buu saga. Didn't really mind the Tournament arc ether though it was low stakes.