Apologize

Apologize.

I apologize to myself for ever seeing this piece of crap.

No, fuck you

Nah. It was rightly criticized for being overstuffed because Sony wanted to use it as a launching point for their on cinematic universe. The first one is good though.

Homecoming is bad, but ASM2 is utterly unwatchable. It's like with Star Wars; the new movies being shit doesn't invalidate the prequels being much worse.

You apologize for not being on Sup Forums when this came out

TASM2 caused this to happen.

I'm sorry

Jesus Christ

I unironically like this. Yeah it's got problems and Jaime Foxx, but if you cut out all the Rhino shit then it's a lot better

>implying the prequels are worse than the new films
But that's wrong, you faggot.

someone should pick that up and hot glue Electro.

This is probably my least favorite suit. Any other user agree?

A P O L O G I Z Z L E

It's probably my favourite suit, but that Electro was the worst comic movie villain I've seen since Tommy Lee Jones' Two Face.

No way. The MCU suit is fucking horrendous.
Why do you hate this suit, anyway? It's not bad.

why

I probably just don't like the shade of red and blue, too bright imo. Also the eyes were too big too. I did really like the suit from the first movie

Just saw him on the box set and he doesn't look that bad. He just looks off in OP's pic

One of the few films I really wanted to walk out of, but I was with other people.

No, Homecoming was 9/10 while this was barely a 6/10

Take stupid black parts out of the suit and the homecoming suit is the best of them. It has the right colors and is helped by Holland having the right build for Spider-man. Not too bulky like Tobey, but not too lanky like Andrew. Just the right, svelte physique.

How would you even explain this to people??

holy shit no

I will do no such thing. Fuck Sony and fuck Japs.

Probably my least favorite comic movie of all time.