Daily reminder

Daily reminder

I really fucking hate Marvel for popularizing this shitty practice.

Unless you have access to youtube or the internet

A true capeshit fan sucks cocks

I sit through the credits of every movie I watch, but I don't watch Marvel movies.

Unironic BRAVO

>Man of Steel has no credits scene
>BVS has no credits scene
>Wonder Woman has no credits scene
>Suicide Squad has Batman L Jackson Justice League tease
Ayer confirmed for fake filmmaker?

I stay to the end of all movies because I feel credits are a cool-down after the movie. They give me a couple minutes to think about the movie before getting up and leaving.

Why was the PSA recorded in 4:3?

FUCKING KEK

NOLAN BTFO

> MCU Philippines

>asked Snyder
>Nolans reply was
kek I can just imagine him so full of himself butting in to a conversation he wasn't even part of

Nolan produced Man of Steel.

>ask Snyder
>Nolan replies

What did they mean by this?

Yeah squeeze every last drop of that propaganda you stupid fucks.
Just like your girlfriend squeezes every last drop out of Jamal's cock.

Nolan has more power than anyone in the room so it's not surprising

Nolan Ghost directed Man of Steel was one of the rumours.

I always stayed after the credits for every movie even before marvel movies started

Because with everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.

Did Zack felt in charge?

>this scene comes up
>everyone in the theatre laughs and some even clap
>I laugh and clap with them

BRAVO WATTS

As an usher, same.

Usher as well, fuck Marvel for making audiences think every single movie will have one. It wastes everybody's time, especially the audience members who have to wait on us to finish cleaning because we had to start late because some dipshits thought fucking Baby Driver would have an end credits scene.

I unironically highly enjoyed these Cap PSAs.

Pick up my popcorn, wageslave

I happen to enjoy watching the credits of movies, faggot. Leave the lights off for me.

no fuck you, you can go home and watch a shitty camrip of it for all I care

the cam rip ended before the credits tho

Based. Marvelcucks BTFO.

A lot of people stay for the credits even if there isn't a post-credits scene. Sometimes children's movies clear out as the parents cart them to the bathrooms. But I don't recall ever being the only one to stay and watch the credits.

Every cape shit film from marvel studios is the same

Why dies anyone act like there's any thing at stake for these contracted a-lister money making actors' characters?

By the time they get around to offing them they'll have had a p out 10 years as the character and it'll be shite anyway.

I can't watch a film series over and over where its a bunch of whitty quips, cg fights and then a villain being beaten followed by an after credits scene hinting at thee next villain who'll then be killed off.

Not to mention these films have fully grown adults decorating their houses in funco pops and wearing avengers t-shirts in theit 30's.

It started with Fox and X-Men desu

lol at how generic this post is
did you copy it from youtube or are you that uninteresting as a person?

Suicide Squad is Avengers parody, but (in) ironical.

Unless the movie is offensively terrible, I always sit through the credits. I think it's a kinda rude to leave during.