How bothersome is it to be from another country and have to watch Americans winning all those gold medals?

How bothersome is it to be from another country and have to watch Americans winning all those gold medals?

60% WHITE

It's alright. Us two are family after all

ausposter i will had it to you

i had no clue australia was this fucking white

christ on a bike we have people here bitching about muh white america meanwhile you guys are an oasis

fucken no wonder you dont need guns, there's probably no reason for them

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

forgot screencap

>distract them with the olympics while the globalists run amok

are you guys just posting this in every thread

I care only about football.

Fuck Olympigs.

Yeah but the one australian I know is of the cucked out guilt ridden mindset and to top it off he acts like he cannot do anything without specific instruction at work.

kek

Where's he from? Melbourne?

you are sort of the flamboyantly gay cousin that embarrasses us at family gatherings.

Could be wrong but I think he said Canberra, never saw a grown man whine so much. It gave me a bad impression of Australia even though I know he's just one example.

Yeah, not much better. Canberra is just government bureaucrats and leftcucks, and maybe a few military members doing their degrees. I'm pretty sure their state government passed some law about religious hate speech recently. True cucks.

legislative assembly* rather

i can taste the schnitzel just looking at this

The only reason the US has a ton of medals is because of the 500 made up swimming categories.
It wouldnt surprise me if the USA paid off the IOC to create them all.

>master any other sport
>1 medal every 4 years
>master swimming
>rack up 6 medals per day

Swimming is a sport

China wins its medals in shit like ping pong and trampoline jumping

If we just included real sports + track and field America would dominate even more

Yeah, every countries got that I guess. It's weird though because he wasn't that intune with common leftist jargon, especially jargon in the states like microaggressions and that kind of thing, but he was all for it implicitly.

I only watch weightlifting so I feel the same way
and its not a big deal its just fun to watch sports

No one said it wasn't

The problem is all the different styles giving its own medal, it should be about swimming the fastest whatever the stroke you use.

Imagine if ping pong had a ton of categories for playing backwards, playing sideways, playing blindfolded, etc. Makes no sense.

What does that say about your country that is a higher percentage? Shouldn't you be ahead in medal count? So what you're saying is that even with a 60% white population, we're still capable of dominating other countries that are over 85% white? Pic related, take a look who's got the golds.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

FUCK YOU ONE DAY COMOROS WILL HAVE GOLD MEDAL FUCK YOU ALL

>a 60% country is doing better in the olympics than Aus.
>Hungary is currently doing better than Aus.

Its the summer olympics, who gives a fuck?
As long as it a 40% white capitalist freedom of speech country beats the souless commie chinks country I'm fine with it.

literally who

Track does the same thing though. So does cycling. And fencing. Believe it or not swimming is not the only event that has multiple categories. You're just butthurt because the US dominates swimming so us winning so many medals in it makes it seem "unfair" to you.

Curious - would you say the same about the different track and field categories?

>it should be about swimming the fastest whatever the stroke you use.

So basically you're saying there should be a freestyle event and nothing else.

I'm on board, there's too many events and too many medals, how the fuck is it that one guy gets 8 medals in one Games?

Redundancy, that's how.

They should get rid of weight classes for judo, taekwondo, and weightlifting too, because fuck small people.

>Dude, I can't find the pool, I'm supposed to swim tonight

Id upvote this if i could xD

Don't talk shit about Hungary the beloved country of my future wife

GREATEST SWIMMER OF ALL TIME

Not taking in the fact that we win more medals pr capita than the US. Get shill you 3rd world country

>Probably this

Also USA mens basketball should be collage kids.