I don't even care about the diversity angle, just why HIM? Why is this person Flash Thompson...

I don't even care about the diversity angle, just why HIM? Why is this person Flash Thompson? Is this the most physically imposing ethnic looking person Hollywood could find? It makes no goddamn sense.

good agent

He doesn't have to be physically imposing. He plays a Flash Thompson that bullies Peter through mockery and put downs, not through being a 1950s swirly-giving jock. He's just an asshole.

I hated him in every scene he was in. Not because he was doing a good job at being a character you were supposed to hate, but because of the absurdity of it.

How is he supposed to be intimidating or any sort of bully? Peter could easily kick his ass.

Who the hell is gonna eat shit from a guy that is one 7-11 joke away from killing himself?

He isn't supposed to be physically imposing.

Peter Parker

pajeets are dicks irl

they hit on every girl and think they're hot as fuck

>He plays a Flash Thompson that bullies Peter through mockery and put downs

Why would Peter take shit from this midget? Just pop him in the face.

This isn't a pajeet, he's a Guatemalan. "Indio" not "Indian".

He's not Indian.

He was a pretty good actor but yeah, he was not flash.

Would be better if they changed his name like they did to MJ, he was a jerk but didn't hurt anyone, just an annoying brat.

>He plays a Flash Thompson that bullies Peter through mockery and put downs

That doesn't work when you're a Pajeet in America. He'd get stomped the fuck out and 99.9% of the other students would be cheering it on.

>This isn't a pajeet
>He's not Indian.

what the fuck...

because millennial bullies are the rich minorities with high self esteem. this was the only departure from the source material that made any sense

mary jane being a tranny nigress, though, was utterly absurd

You've never seen a loud, obnoxious and insecure short rich kid before?

>The highschool jock bully is now an inferior-nerd to Peter Parker who bullies him my calling him Penis Parker

the character was shit and added no entertainment value to the film

Because bullies aren't big dumb jocks anymore, they're usually just assholes.
Flash gets away with it because no one thinks anything of what he says, it's just some stupid insults.

wow nice post. super smart!

Would only work if he was white or maybe Asian.

1950s highschool locker pushing swirly giving jocks are a little outdated don't you think?

>implying that there would be fights at what appears to be a prestigious high school focused on science
>implying Peter was alpha enough to punch anyone out for picking a fight with him before getting his powers
The casting weirded me out at first, but then I saw how well it actually worked in the movie. I knew plenty of manlets in high school that messed with kids bigger than they were through sheer force of personality.

u mad white boi

>through sheer force of personality

Once again, this doesn't work for Pajeets and Peter himself wouldn't have to do anything. Someone would do it for him and even the dean would be cheering him on. Most westerners barely even consider Pajeets human.

He's from Guatemala, he's either full-blooded native or mostly native. There's a reason why, when the Spaniards first encountered those people, they called them "indios".

I've never seen one of them push around somebody bigger than him.

It's not a fight if it's a bigger guy punching a midget in the stomach once. I'm not saying that Peter would have been expected to go full Black Public School on him, just that it's hard to believe that someone so small could successfully mess with someone bigger to their face.

A little questionable to base your entire argument on the fact that you don't like Indians, given this actor is not Indian.

>implying that there would be fights at what appears to be a prestigious high school focused on science
I went to a prestigious high-school that focused on science in NYC.

There were fights.
It comes along with the exact same (((diversity))) your kind use to justify turning half the cast into shitskins.

>I've never seen one of them push around somebody bigger than him.
Did you see this Flash push around Peter physically?

I like that your complaint is that he's not a physically abusive white jock while also trying to say that minorities automatically get in fights.

Indian or not. He's 100% Pajeet.

>He's from Guatemala, he's either full-blooded native or mostly native. There's a reason why, when the Spaniards first encountered those people, they called them "indios".

this is a myth

Maybe you should pull out your little text document of generic racial insults and switch to your latino section.

I didn't say minorities automaticallly get in fights, I said that (((diversity))) leads to violence. A subtle difference that I'm not surprised flew over your head.

Thank god there is no violence in majority white schools.

>I went to a prestigious high-school that focused on science in NYC.
And yet you're here wearing out your parentheses keys.

Pfft don't be ridiculous!
Of course there's violence in majority white schools, there's just statistically less of it than in schools full of shitskins.
:3

>anime shit
Are you straight off twitter or something?

>Indian or not. He's 100% Pajeet
What did he mean by this?

He is literally unable to operate without relying on whatever meme insult he learned from Sup Forums

I've seen them get badly fucked up when they tried to pick on someone much bigger and angrier than they are

Just goes to show that even here greatness lurks amongst you, to remind you of reality.
:^)

Do you see this Flash insulting big angry people in the movie?

rekt

Tobey maguire would kick that shit slons ass

>when you get insulted you don't get angry
I saw him trying to act the big shot to a guy who could have literally raped him. It ruins suspension of disbelief

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING RACIST HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE CHOICE

false flag

Peter's magnet school is so nerdy that Pajeet counts as a jock. Instead of football players, the top clique are the trivia wizards.

It was meant to be funny and it was.

Technically Peter could punch anyone's face in with zero effort so it doesn't matter who the bully is.

Except he's a fucking poopoo loo looking motherfucker. People dont take shit from guys that look like that.

This.

This.

People need to accept that comic book movies will always be an interpretation and not a 1-on-1 copy. Nerd bullies from a nerd school fits the times and setting.

The one thing I didn't get was not the fact that he's a Poo in loo the size of a literal shit. It was that he acts like hot shit but
>Peter ignores him most of the time
>Peter always gets the first pick with Flash being second row fodder

>Peter's bully
>Doesn't text kys on Facebook every day

He's actually a literal manlet according to Wikipedia, guy is 5'6. Also apparently he received death threats over the role.

Revolori began his career as a child actor, getting his first role at age two, in a baby food commercial.[4] His first major and notable role was Zero in The Grand Budapest Hotel.[4][6][7] In 2014, he was named one of the best actors under the age of twenty.[8] In 2017, he played Flash Thompson in Spider-Man: Homecoming.[9] Because of his casting in the film, and the fact that the character was "re-imagined" for modern audiences, Revolori's been receiving hate mail and death threats from fans.[10]

I don't need wikipedia to know he's a fucking manlet. But thanks for the (You)

But they are called indios...we still call them that. Go to Oaxaca if you don't believe me.

Isn't it racist to have a non-white be the bad guy bully?

>implying Penis Parker isn't something a 15 year old would find funny as fuck

Trying a little hard bro.

>hurr durr that's how nowadays bullies look like

i can't possibly imagine someone getting bullied by that manlet. At least here as soon as he started to talk some shit he would see a fist coming towards his face...even worse is that Flash is supposed to be a Chad and this manlet insults the very essence of the character.

>tfw comic purist
>tfw was angry they cast pajeet as flash
>tfw actually watch the movie
>tfw it worked pretty well
I liked it. You fags should actually worry about that shitty MJ.

>>i can't possibly imagine someone getting bullied by that manlet
That's your problem.

How do you bully someone with superpowers who also is a scientific genius AND best friends with Tony Stark? Can't Tony just show up at his school and be like "hey Pete!" Problem over.

No but I've seen your post yesterday and your attempts to defend this shit casting choice are patheitc.

When the selling point for a movie is diversity, then it's not a movie. It's not even a flick. It's eye-candy.

I'm pretty sure this movie only makes sense to people from New York I dunno. People who have to ride the subway to see this and then get a "slice" after.

>No but
You probably should have thought this stock reply structure through first.

Have you never encountered a pizza place that sells individual slices before?

You just claimed you have never seen a rich kid before.

When is he going to become Venom?

>Sup Forums suddenly gives a shit about Flash Thompson

They also pretend to care about Mary Jane too, even though none of them appear to be able to tell you anything about the character beyond "white, red hair".

>loud, obnoxious and insecure short rich kid
that's a longer description than just "rich kid" and no I haven't seen any person that was like this

It's all part of the Jews' plot to re-engineer white children. Forget manipulating the white population into mating with non-white chads, convincing them to engage in intercourse with ethnic minorities that are even more physically and mentally weak is all the rage now, as it will produce even more degenerate and impaired offspring, thus polluting the white ethnosphere.

You probably should leave the house more.

>if you haven't seen this person with these specific characteristics then you're not social
or maybe I just didn't happen to see any person like this
Why are you so defensive about it? Were you one of those kids and seek anknowledgement?

Sup Forums aside, I think people were unimpressed with him being Flash because they were hoping for Venom to show up in a future SpiderMan movie and can't really picture that kid as Venom because he's not buff, or menacing enough, therefore it's a guarantee that Venom will not appear in any titles.

>Flash
>Venom

this
I wouldn't give a shit if they hadn't slapped the name Flash on him otherwise

Agent Venom my bad faggot

Peter could've kicked the original Flash Thompson's ass too you dolt.

>hurrrr

>Because of his casting in the film, and the fact that the character was "re-imagined" for modern audiences, Revolori's been receiving hate mail and death threats from fans

Why are white people so fragile?

Why do people think Flash is Venom? Was that the case in one of the other shit reboots I didn't watch? Venom is Eddie Brock.

Agent Venom is a retarded edgelord that nobody likes, dont try and pretend he is suddenly your favorite character.

Is this canon? I haven't read spiderman since I was 14.

Because they are underage kiddies who only pretend to like comics.

he looks exactly like my flatmate

this.
The jocks vs nerds thing is dated as fuck.

If nobody liked Agent Venom then there wouldn't be so much butthurt over nuFlash in Homecoming

Back to the original point, its just racists mad because a non-white was cast as a nobody white comicbook character.

iirc Flash loses a leg in iraq, given venom symbiote and is turned in to a super soldier and now a good guy

There have been cases where Agent Venom was referred to as just "Venom" in the comics. He does have the venom symbiote as well

>pretend he is suddenly your favorite character.
I never did faggot, but Spiderman doesn't have much characters that would fit in a live action movie role. Agent Venom can actually be a good fit in a film.

Does anyone else actually really like this actor? I enjoyed him in Grand Budapest, and he seems like a really decent well-spoken person

Still not gonna see Spider-Man, though.

>using racist as an insult unironically on Sup Forums
Back2reddit

"Agent Venom" is retarded fanfiction, and the idea that anyone is seriously trying to use a character who will never appear in these movies to criticize Flash's casting is laughable.

>Why is this person Flash Thompson?

They're just throwing diversity in your face now. Same with the "call m MJ" comment at the end of the film. This is film being used as propaganda, and this was done deliberately to enrage the Drumpf supporters.