You've been approached to make a Sonic The Hedgehog CGI movie

You've been approached to make a Sonic The Hedgehog CGI movie

The catch? You must follow this basic guideline, that it must be a comedy starring Pauly Shore and Jessica Simpson, in which a CG Sonic, Tails, and Eggman get transported to our world

How do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you do it?
Rip off the Smurfs Movie, Space Jam, and Looney Tunes Back in Action like word for word

I wouldn't even enjoy doing it, I'd be crying the whole time knowing that I destroyed Sonic again. I then would proceed to go home and bathe in other people's money.

Christ, I have my work cut out for me.

I guess I can't make the actors into CGI characters. I assume they are going to be the main. If they weren't I could make them OC side characters, but I'm going to assume you mean to have them as the main characters.

I'd have it be similar to the Premise of Sonic X. In which case it was a result of Chaos Control. However, I'd make it so that it also had something to do with the real world interacting on the dimensional wavelength to their world causing this transportation of the characters.

I suppose a formula should follow that Pauly is the hero and Jessica is the love interest. In which case I'd make it so the reason why they are even associates is because Jessica's father is special in some way and Pauly is somehow associated with him. I'm just wondering if I should make the plot device something sci-fi or fantasy. It could determine the type of character Jessica's father is.

If I could, I'd do something ballsy and make Pauly Shore the villain. No one would see it coming. He could be the reason why things went awry to cause this dimensional anomaly. He could also try to pass himself as a hero, but secretly plotting as a villain.

I'd also have him fight Sonic in a way different than Robotnik ever has: using the negative power of the Chaos Emeralds to become some giant twisted monster.

Get Genndy to direct the CG!

Get Jaleel White to play Sonic, the rest don't matter, just have Urkel in it.

Have EggMan emulate his AOSTH personality and have him voice by Jim Cummings.

I'd have him go into cryogenic sleep until scientists discover a way to send him back to the video game world. So, essentially it'd be a movie from the perspective of a sleeping Sonic with the murmurs of scientists doing work in the next room.

>Pauly Shore
Is he voicing Sonic?

That's the beginning to Pokemon the First Movie

I'd make it a parody of Smurfs, Space Jam, Looney Tunes Back in Action, Michael Bay films, and the 80's Masters of the Universe film.

Sonic is like Bugs Bunny meets He-Man, Robotnik is Pauly Shore as Skeletor, and the main villain is actually Zarnichew, which is basically a Sean Connery impersonator pretending to be a cross between Hordak, Sonichu and Zed from Zardoz. Jessica Simpson would play the Megan Fox role.

Nope, Live action roll, Sonic is played by Jaleel White.

Just make sure Sony gets Genndy to direct the CG!

Pauly Shore does the voice acting for Sonic and Jessica Simpson does Tails voice. Eggman will be played by Will Sasso

I make it cheap as fuck so I don't lose to much money for the studio

Make it so bad it's amazing. Get Chris Chan to write it.

Sonic, Tails and Eggman are doing their usual gig.

Joke is that to Pauly Shore and Jessica Simpson it's equal to Armageddon and their lives are constantly in danger.

No Pauly Shore as Sonic means no movie.

Also, I'd have the cast from the games voicing. Plus, the writers of Sonic Boom. Genndy on CGI like said.

With that attitude, you'll be in this movie too, Shadow.

I'll accept it if Shadow is voiced by Carrot Top.

The man would bankrupt Sega.

OP said nothing about his roll.

Jaleel White or bust, also directed by Genndy Tartakovsky.
I rather have not only this but hand drawn by Eric Goldberg (Director) as wrell.

Oh, wait. She would.

Does every comedian from the '80s need to be in this?

I don't know what story I would tell but I do know I would have sonic s arm and eye color be inconsistent between scenes

So, basically make it like it like some Hanna Barbera cartoon of the '60s?

Movie is a live action/CG adaptation of Sonic Adventure 2. Pauly Shore and Jessica Simpson are the two people inside the helicopter carrying Sonic at the beginning of the movie and don't show up again after that.

>Jessica Simpson is a comedian, meets Pauly and they become best friends.
>Jessica gets hired at the hot new video game channel as their resident hottie.
>She gets a tour around the place and is shown a secret VR system that the channel is currently reviewing.
>Shit happens, Pauly dies and his ghost is seen in the background in every minor scene. >The entire film is Jessica Simpson's character mourning the loss of Pauly and the last 25 minutes of the film is her sneaking into the gaming channel's storage room and playing with the VR system which happens to have a copy of the new 3d sonic game. She plays it through completion, wins the local tournament, saves the rec center.

End Credits
youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0