*stares at you quietly in a dimly lit room*

HELP, HELP, THE SHOW IS JUMPING A SHARK

What's sad is that this was probably one of the better parts of season 5

HELP HELP THE SHOW QUALITY HAS FALLEN

It was utterly incomprehensible and unrealistic

Not even PLUMPF would/could do that

what the fuck was the point in this character

Self-insert from the writers

Imagine if he pushed her down the stair and nothing bad would have happened to her. She tumbled down but without injuries and then just looks at him "what the fuck"

Fucking these two

I like them.

Patricia Clarkson is good in everything desu

I thought that too. Like, how awkward would that be? Makes me think of the part where he's doing a monologue to the camera and says "Must I destroy this man?" and the supreme court dude says "Excuse me?".
I keep expecting that sooner or later he'll go on a tirade to the camera without realizing everyone can actually hear him this time. It would be a crazy way to end the show.

Yeah the guy on the left was GOAT.

god tier voice too

>Hello, we're walking, talking deus ex machinas!

That would've actually been interesting and thus would never have been allowed to happen

this is bafflingly autistic

Why does no one question that the former campaign manager for the republican candidate is now a special adviser to the president?

>immediately trusted and become integral to the plot for literally no reason

lmao

>asspulls: the characters

She's retardedly sexy in a non-sexy manner.

>my turn

I thought you guys were just memeing about it using fake subtitles and shit, I actually got seriously mad for about 5 seconds then burst out laughing I mean jesus christ

Still though, at least they're cool characters. Mark usher just seems bad ass while whats-her-face is interesting because you're always guessing about her motivations. I was disappointed that you didn't get to see any high-speed hitman contractor action or even the spec ops raid near the end where they catch the terrorist guy. I know it's not an action show, but a cool shootout every now and then would be nice and would break up some of the monotony with having similar conversations in the same few rooms over and over.

I don't remember but I think that they didn't made it public, hell, writer guy fucked the tour girl at the press room during the day and they won't keep this guy a secret

Am i the only one who thought it was really hot when he took blackmail photos of zoe barnes?

>le act casual no matter how serious anything is

There are one or two parts where Mark Usher flipped out at that one senator. I think for a character like his it's more shocking when you save it for special occasions.

Pretty sure people will notice when he becomes Claire's VP

Why does no one question that Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz now shill for a man who has publicly mocked them for being a manlet and a creep, respectively?

at least they're in the same party