The Killing Joke

That's right I did it. I used my high position to promote my fetish and there is nothing you can do about it.

TFW these angry shippers spoiled the movie for me.
Who the fuck cares if they had sex this has literally happened before in Elsewhere story arcs like thrillkiller and the animated series

First of all, it was never explicit before. Second of all, it's the fucking Killing Joke, how is it "spoiled" for you? The new content is worthless filler and the second half is an adaptation of a comic literally everyone who isn't a casual has read.

But the adaption part is actually good you dumb ass, just watch that if you want

Why are people blaming Timm when Azzarello wrote the script? You know, your previous "muh azzchiang wonder woman" Azzarello?

Before Watchmen
DK3
Killing Joke film

Name the next DC Moore or Miller project that Azzarello will do a prequel, sequel, or adaptation to.

People are blaming Timm because he has done this before despite having mixed reaction. He did again for the killing joke as the shitty filler content.

>I used my high position to promote my fetish

He's been doing that all the time since 1992.

The filler was Azarello dude

I'm actually okay with Bruce/Barbara so long as they don't make it canon its okay with me

Its still weird that Batman saw her grow up and is friends with her father. I don't maybe it can be fleshed out with an arc but it definitely has to be non-canon

Good for him, I would do the same.

>ywn hire Jiro to do a Superbat doujishi animated adaptation

Life is suffering.

DC likes shitting on Moore's work but the sex scene is just dick fags on suicide watch. It was literally the best thing in the filler content

This is why Superbat is a bad ship.

They literally look the same and it's confusing.

It looks like Superman is fucking his clone

Azzarello's Wonder Woman is one of the only things I've ever liked from him because it wasn't his usual try-hard edgy garbage. I'm not surprised that given an already edgy story to add onto he decided to go full retard.

if its in everything you watch now, whats the difference?

Hawaiian shirts?

this is why batman/joker is superior

>canon

Doesn't matter. People everywhere, especially on this board, will reference it all the time and attribute it to the characters forever. Wouldn't surprise me if some dumb fuck manages to squeeze it into a comic eventually.

For the Man Who Has Everything or Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow. Superman hasn't had enough shitty adaptations yet.

At least they didn't butcher his GL stuff too badly. Mogo Doesn't Socialize in Emerald Knights was pretty decent.

That's cool.
Can you tell the guys over at the movie division how to do Justice League the right way? I feel they're having trouble with a premise you mastered a decade ago and maybe if you kicked them a little, their brains might function better.

This must be what the Ed Edd Eddy shipper must've felt like. The power of god...

>it wasn't his usual try-hard edgy garbage.

Or they fired the wrong man, they should of kept Tom Ruegger and fired Bruce Timm.

Who does he think he is? Chris Claremont?!?!