Anti-Stormfag thread? What are some shortcomings you would like to see this group face in the future...

Anti-Stormfag thread? What are some shortcomings you would like to see this group face in the future? What are some of the reasons you've stopped supporting these individuals?

Actual stormfags need not apply. This is not a flame war thread, but please keep it on subject. Also, posts praising stormfaggotry should not be here, as this is a discussion of their questionable decisions and overall fallacies in them that we do not support.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

This lol

Stormfags were here before you and will still be here when you return to reddit.

Shoo shoo Filthy Jew

Fuck Yourself

This is now a David Duke for U.S. Senate Thread:

Relevant Links to the Duke Campaign:

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>David Duke vs. The Young Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

I think this is the creepiest image I have ever seen.

If I saw David Duke in my ice cream I would shoot myself.

He's pretty handsome desu

Bump for Duke thread.

>its a "stormfag starts shit posting crap like an autist" episode

and you wonder why everyone hates you faggots

Well, I'd say that I'm all for being wholly-opposed to the leftist notions of white people (men in particular) being pieces of shit that deserve whatever's coming to them; but at the same time I only hold that view in the first place because it's decidedly shitty and racist. Stormfags are just the other side of that decidedly shitty and racist coin. Fuck them.

>racist
So fresh, so new.

The worst thing is how incompetent they are. Their complete inability to adapt or make short term compromises as part of a long term strategy means they kill any nationalist movement they come into contact with.

>a group is being attacked
>"Oh wow, you want to stop them from attacking you? You're just as bad as the people who are attacking!"
kill yourself

>inb4 autist untermensch/skinhead-anglo fucks ruined nazism

Reminder-- summer is over in ~ 3 weeks, which will remove about 75% of the retards from here overnight.
Until then, hang out on Infiniti and TRS.

Shut up nigger

Fuck you

No they weren't you fag. The well organized alt-right notions and ambitions of Sup Forums were fucked with when autistic white supremacists like you came here. We have a far less impact on social media and the internet now than we did back then, and it's all thanks to you for shitting up the place.

Go play in the street you autist. You do realize that you're part of the reason CTR targets this place so much, right? You're also part of the reason that they win. That's why the left has such a horrible perception and hostility towards Trump supporters as is.Go shitpost somewhere else you retarded Neo-Nazi.

Which group are you referring to?

Global Rule 2 you Sup Forums-tard

ily

D...Delete this!

I agree. He supports muh palestine