Realistically, if Trump drops out (he won't, but if he does) could Mitt jump in and save the day?

Realistically, if Trump drops out (he won't, but if he does) could Mitt jump in and save the day?

Trump is polling higher than Romney was

>the first divorced mormon
What a keeper. No wonder they have so many kids.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

If Trump drops out (not a chance that will happen), I believe it will be up to the RNC to nominate a new candidate. No way it would be mittens.

Is this new CTR shitposting forced meme cancer?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Faggotry confirmed

I really hope CTR is real because these are levels of autism that I previously though unobtainable.

Hurr consensus changing injection

>implying your fag psychological tactics will ever work here

Mitt is very, very popular with establishment republicans, and is the best established NeverTrumper short of Jeb!

DESU, if I was the GOP I'd pick Kasich over Romney or maybe a Kasich Romney ticket.

Kasich does much better against Hilary and the voters are already familiar to Kasich and Romney.

If Trump drops out that should be the best ticket to beat Hilary. But knowing the GOP they'll just push Marko and they'll lose.

yes, it's possible, OP.

trumpfag here........i'd vote for mitt over hillary.

All that time I was yelling and defending Trump and calling Romney a cuck every time he appeared on TV. Now I understand why he did so. Trump is a pure belligerent asshole who doesn't have a shred of dignity left. He's made his own supporters hate him. Sorry it's time to jump ship.

At least Romney is qualified and doesn't say stupid shit all the time like Trump.

I saw this exact same worded reply to one of my threads earlier haha. Copypasta much?

>only a copypasta

lol KEK is just getting started on this guy

wtf I hate Trump now

>Mitt Save the day
>Mitt
>Save the day

Really made me think

> this guy thinks the ctr meme is being posted by someone who doesn't have trumps dick down their throat.

I mean I know you're probably an inbred mutant but c'mon.

>The election is now over Obama's firewall has now crumbled.

That was my favorite out of that collage lol.

That was a bit rude man.

You mean Trump is polling lower than any other Republican candidate in our lifetime

I would rather have Pence take his place.

t. Hoosier that lost their Governor

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

You mean the cuck who lost two Presidential elections? Trump is already doing 2 X better than him whatever happens in November.

I'm not sure on this, isn't it too late for putting a new candidate on all 50 states?

>implying he won't put Trump on the roof by endorsing Johnson

Which is weird because more people voted for him than any republican EVER

It's almost like the polls are lies, but the MSM would never LIE

Dude, that was pretty offensive and unnecessarily hostile. Make sure to keep it civil on the board of peace next time.

so much fucking cancer everywhere i turn

you fucking kikes

Mitt would almost be the same as clinton. There would be no point

I agree Mitt is a faggot

WHY ARE MORMON WOMEN SO BASED

>could Mitt jump in and save the day?
He could do the first of those two things.

He's Mormon? Oh my fucking God...

Never have a thought reminiscint of the "word" based ever again. What a fucking retarded disgusting meme I bet you are 14

Is there not a ballot deadline? If there 's one for McMullin (who missed it in a few states) - dont see why, there would be supposedly none for any Trump replacement?

>'He has already missed the deadline to get on the ballot in numerous states, but, as a Mormon from Utah, could hurt Trump among Republicans there..'
[From RND Article on McMullin running as Independent]

>He doesn't remember Bob Dole
Go to bed kiddo

True

>IS THERE A FUCKING BALLOT DEADLINE, OR NOT?
Jeezus.. ask Muricans a simple goddamn question..

Get 50 answers

that's really not nice please apologize to him