Drumpf is finished

That 2nd Amendment comment against Hillary was the nail in the coffin, now they have something to leverage as a """threat""" against him in a court of law

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SecretService/status/763142627202048000
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk
youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4
youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/elonis-v-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/SecretService/status/763142627202048000

Lel, Brian Lee Henderson going nuts

$0.05 has been deposited into your PayPal account.

Thank you for supporting Hillary!

quads for truth

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYAty6-ZVk

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

What threat did he make?

Nothing wil happen. There is no direct threat or substantive implication of a threat. Just child like liberal ranting.

Bro, he has a real back injury, don't be a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4

He wants to make circumcision mandatory for citizenship.

wtf I hate ctr now

A presidential candidate making veiled threats against an opponent?

Unheard of!

Except in 2008, apparently.
youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

>talking about constitutional rights is now a threat

>says free citizens of the United States of America might take action against illegitimate changes to constitutional rights
>somehow a death threat

And you call us cucks.

LOL
O
L

We should totally troll anti-trumpers to spend their money on a lawsuit:) Anything that has them wasting time and money.

How is that a threat?

He didn't even say that. He was talking about the NRA and voting.

it was likely in response to the hillary faggots spamming the SS's twitter feed with the same subject

OHHH DEMOCRATS BFTO

BTFO
T
F
O

Not a single bitch will responf to this. Watch.

The propaganda jews are saying it's a dog whistle, aka code, wink, nod, to kill clinton. In other words, attempt #9239047 to take down Trump.

This is literally the 3rd time I've seen you comment that, word for word.

They ain't exactly brimming over with money at the moment.

2016 PAC Summary Data
Select a Cycle:
>Total Receipts $6,384,152
>Total Spent $5,947,924
>Begin Cash on Hand $0
>End Cash on Hand $436,227
>Debts $136,893
>Independent Expenditures $6,376,684
>Date of last report June 30, 2016
>2016 PAC Contribution Data
>Contributions from this PAC to federal >candidates (list recipients) $0
>Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $5,266,914

>Official PAC Name:
>CORRECT THE RECORD
>Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20001
>Industry: Democratic/Liberal
>Treasurer: COHEN, ELIZABETH
>FEC Committee ID: C00578997
>(Look up actual documents filed at the FEC)
*Based on data released by the FEC on August 09, 2016 except for independent expenditure and communication cost, contributions to federal candidates, and contributions from individual donor data, which were released by the FEC on July 21, 2016.

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a violent fanatic and a racist pig.

Um, you are aware of the first amendment?
He can say anything he likes, nut sack. Go back to school, kiddo. You've still got a bunch to learn.
Sagegoesinallfields

INCREASINGLY

NERVOUS

>twitter.com/SecretService/status/763142627202048000

ITS FUCKING REAL

"MAN"

Someone knows where I can get a MAGA cap? Don't have a friend in the us to ship one

I feel there's room to bleed them more, we should help.

>they literally have the secret mother fucking service shilling for hillary

if i had any doubts about voting for trump before, they are long gone now.

MAGA boys

Trump support is the highest form of degeneracy.

report him and move on

Is he even american? I mean comeon "Trump" is clearly an european name!

i think its the new retard meme

oh, fucking snap.

fucking 5d 1st edition south african Age of Sigmar

>Hillary uses this to cancel debates out of concern for her life

> be shill
> go on pol
> get called out for being shill
> keep on shillin

Reminder that the MSM is trying to distract you from the Orlando Shooter's dad being at Hillary's rally.

I'm inclined to agree. While his gaffes and bold statements used to be interesting, the shock value has long since worn off and its now just cringey and wildly inappropriate to be talking like this while you're the GOP nominee.

He needs to either pull his fucking head in or withdraw.

Guys.

This is trumps last chance.

You MUST
MUST
GET HIS ATTENTION ON HILLARYS "ASSASINATION" SPEECH IN 2008.

yawn

>SS is aware of the comments
>implying this means that they're going to take action
You can know about something, but not do anything. You know, like how Hillary is known to be incredibly careless by Director Comey, but nothing happens.

You're a faggot mate, leave melbourne and get your head caved in you pc pussy

I'm sorry you want to live in a delusional echo-chamber/bubble. I live in the real world where if you say enough stupid shit eventually people will think you're stupid and not just 'outspoken' or 'bold'

He said that people who want to protect the 2nd amendment should vote against Hilary. This was somehow misconstrued as "KILL HILL."

Specifically I think it was more like "If she nominates her justices there's nothing we can do, but I dunno, 2nd Amendment people are really committed, they might be able to protest an unconstitutional Supreme Court decision hard enough to overturn it"

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of president. He is a fantastic and radical patriot, and belongs in the Capitol

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

This.

It is going to be easily explained for the lunatics that Trump meant the 2nd amendment supporters in show up in droves to vote against her at the ballot box.

You got nothing.

It was said in a hypothetical situation where Hillary was already elected you dipshits.

exactly

He could say "I like cookies!" and the media would spin it into "Donald Trump doesn't think poor children should have cookies because he wants them all for himself"

Meanwhile Hillary has actually been involved in real life assassinations, officially and on the record, and has publicly had a nice chuckle about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

>Treasurer: COHEN, ELIZABETH
>(((COHEN)))
heh

It's not the same. Hillary is suggesting the possibility of a assassination, trump was encouraging it.
ᴿᵉᶜᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒʳʳᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ

>he thinks the First Amendment means you aren't accountable for your words

You must be over 18 to post here.

A. as soon as you use term "drumf"-- which is a strong Germanic name, BTW-- I immediately discard what you say, bc you have to have your thinking done for you by le current year man and his team of Jew writers...and THAT was the best they could do?

B. Do you have any idea how much the secret service hates her? Read a few books about her and her husband by Secret Service/FBI in the White House (I'd start with "Unlimited Access.")
c. Do you know they hate her so much, they make her assistant carry her bags for her? For any other former presidential wife, they do it as a courtesy (it's not part of their jobs technically). She is the only one they refuse to do it for.

So go read the book "Unlimited Access," which was written by an FBI agent who took early retirement and wrote about Clinton and his wife in 1996 (before he was impeached).

Interestingly, he opens each chapter by justaposing quotes from George Washington's "Rules of Civility-- a Guide to Etiquette" and (((Saul Alinsky's))) "Rules For Radicals--" which was the subject of Clinton's UG thesis.

If you cannot pay for book, torrent the audio version. I'm not shilling for it, but every American should read about how she acts in private.

>trump makes his tweets
>HOLY SHIT HE WANTS ASSASSINATE HILLARY MURDER DEATH KILL
>SS gets non stop phone calls of hill shills screaming MURDER DEATH KILL into the phone
>post on Twitter to shut them the fuck up

That is not exactly made conclusive, and it would be impossible to know that Trump meant to assassinate Shillary.

"Hillary wants to abolish the 2nd amendment."

BTW, IF she gets to pick judges, there is nothing you can do'

"Though the 2nd amendment people, maybe there is, IDK"

You cannot conclusively prove what was on his mind, as his statements leave open the possibility that 2nd amendment supporters can stop her at the voting booth.

You're grasping at Cankles.

>You must be over 18 to post here.
Actually, you are the asshole. Last year, the Supreme Court took on a case and defined what can be construed as a "threat" over internet communications-- Trump's comments do not meet the criterion. Sorry, asshole.

Try taking Constitutional Law.

He clearly wasn't referring to any comment made on the Internet.

Also, I went to a T14 law school. Stop pretending to be educated when you're just another low IQ, uneducated Trump supporter.

its a fucking meme you newfags
its mocking shills
its easy to spot shills if everyone is reminding you what their posts look like

> Court of law
Yeah that is thin as fuck, will go as far as a Benghazi hearing. Nothing will happen but one side will bitch like a kid having a temper tantrum

The American public is aware of the comments made by the Secret Service. Summarily, nobody gives a fuck.

Here you go, CTR retards/Bernouts trying to get most of your last month of net access since the old Jew stole all your money: here is the SCOTUS case laying out the narrowly-defined criterion for what constitutes a threat:
scotusblog.com/case-files/cases/elonis-v-united-states/

Too Stupid;Didn't Read-- you're wrong.

Suggesting that we use our 2nd Amendment rights to remove a tyrant from power who threatens to take away our 2nd Amendment rights, is what the 2nd Amendment is FOR.

Trump is guilty of nothing more than his usual crime ....insensitivity. In this case, he was insensitive to Her Royal Highness's status as Savior and First Woman President in History, etc. etc.

Shitty copypasta. There's no userscript

>I went to a T14 law schoo
Which one? I went to NYU law, 171 LSAT, 3.8 at Williams.
BTW- fact hat you say "top 14" makes me think it's "# 19 or 20." That is assuming you aren't completely full of shit, which is what I think.
BTW, my 171 puts me in top 2% for LSAT, top 1% of US population and would get me into MENSA. What was your LSAT and percentage?

why do I just know I won't get an answer? When LARPers actually run into the real thing, they tuck tail and run like rabbits.

Assassination signaling is only okay when the leftist do it.

The Democrats and liberal MSM have literally been begging someone to take care of their Trump problem with how much they've vilified him.

The moment Trump makes an off colored comment, it's literally the Holocaust.

Give me a fucking break.

>say anything bad about islam
>jail
yeah, kind of cucked.

Hillary inviting the Taliban to her rallies was a mistake.

Wasn't Trump supposed to be charged with treason two weeks ago?

They won't do shit.

It wasn't an assassination signal. It wasn't a joke, or a sarcastic remark - it simply didn't happen, he was talking about pro-gun rights political groups.

Theres two ways this can be taking either
>we're looking into it
or
>stop messaging us, we know
maybe both

Jesus Christ the shills are getting desperate. All of us posting here are a very tiny sample of the general public. This is the boy who cried wolf. The shills and the corrupt media will keep blowing shit up, and will a lot of regular voters will see through the bullshit. He didn't call for anyone to assassinate anyone. Keep digging the hole though, it's going to be the grave you shills end up in. Oh, fuck, now I'm doing it too, "user calls for death of shillbots, wasn't be metaphorical".

No kidding. It's the 537th time just this month his campaign is finished. That's why thousands and thousands of supporters show up at his rallies, and Hillary gets 117 people in a 4000 seat venue.

Post proof

It's not about words. It's about evil deeds and everyone here knows Shillary killed for real.

>tfw you realize you're gun get suicided
>tfw it's imminent bc you'll have to be silenced
>tfw bang nigga

THREE

>trying to force this meme in every thread

Did you cunts forget about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

If these Shills legitimately thought Trump was Hitler, as was being pushed at the start of this Campaign.... How exactly is this a step too far?

Conclusion:

The elites acknowledge they'll run with whatever narrative they can get, and the withering masses really are too stupid/apathetic to recognize when being used like tools...

OR

They are so pathetic, they really wouldn't stop their perceived incarnation of evil because of legal tape.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

tfw can't tell if at this point it's just Sup Forumsacks fucking around or CTR shills

I agree, Drumpf is dangerous for America

I agree as well, his rhetoric will start a war!

ID: AY/nca90

This is a threat on a government official. How is he not in jail?

Agreed, he will be the ruin of America. Hilary is the only way forward.

I'm afraid he's right. Even though it's obvious that he was hinting at assassination, the guy is so fucking mindless and all over the show with his rhetoric that it would be impossible to prove that he knew what he was saying.

nigga that code doesn't do shit. defines two functions that are never called then alerts two undefined variables? come on

She quickly apologised for this, and her comments weren't anywhere near as reckless as Trump's. Do you think Trump will apologise?

Nice ID