Adventure Time

Can you give me an honest reason as to why you dislike this show Sup Forums ?

Latest season is lol sofunny tumblr random shit. It has these long awkward pauses that arent funny. It just feels empty

I used to like it a lot. But the it got 2deep4u. Still enjoyable though. One of the few Sup Forums things my girl will watch with me

Quirk and randomness replacing humor, jokes, and gags

Art style that bothers me...purposefully looking like non expressive children's doodles

These are trends that really bother me....I don't give people shit for liking them but they don't sit well with me at all, just screams of pandering to hipster sensibilities

Also, from what I watched there was no real plot I could actually make out...just a jumbled mess, as well as forced romance shit that seems to serve no purpose

Last time i saw it,The Lich turned into a giant baby for some reason they vaguely explained,so i wasn't sure if i should even finish it.

I have watched it post season 4.

And what are your thoughts on it ?

I liked the first couple of season but then it felt like it was going nowhere so I just stop watching it

I don't know the season, but whenever the episode was when PB was hospitalized for something fatal and Finn was pissed at Ice King more than usual. That's where the fun stopped for me, and from the stuff I've heard it didn't get much better.

Pen gave the writer's/storyboarder's freedom to create whatever story they wanted and they were all too scared to commit to something more structured or long form (aside from Rebecca Sugar).
They were worried that if they made the show even a little more serialised, then they wouldn't be able to do so many one-off, pretentious, 3deep5u, horseshit episodes like that latest card wars one, which was utter fucking garbage.

Xayalaphone

Because of his horrible episodes with bad pacing, characters acting out of character, and ultimately stupid plots, I never looked back

Half assed attempts at plot that go nowhere.
Flanderization of characters whenever convenient.
Over abundance off "COOL NEW CHARACTERS" while shit I would like to see developed more gets sidelined.
Tries way to hard to be "deep" and "clever" but just comes off boring.
Basically the later seasons just amplify problems the show always had but without what kept me watching.
I think the last episode I watched was jake the brick.

>bad storyboard discipline meant that the art style ranged from tolerably cute to cringe-worthy and disgusting, mostly the latter
>plots that go nowhere and are resolved unsatisfactory in a few episodes, including some that were hyped for seasons
>introduce shitty new characters, nuSimpsons tier guest stars, and neglect the main cast
>have Finn acting like a crying beta and getting cucked
>Bubbline shit to impress the tumblr audience
>Fionna gets fatter with each appearance to appease the tumblr whales
>guest stars that would make even Alex the Manlet say "whoa that's too liberal"
>that lamp's gender neutrality speech (as I remember someone saying in a thread discussing it, if AT was still funny and not completely castrated, Ice King would've just tossed the lamp aside in mid-speech)

>>Fionna gets fatter with each appearance to appease the tumblr whales
I Agree with everything except this,

This is to appeal to us THICC likers you dumbo

if you want her thicc, then make her thicc. don't just stretch her horizontally in photoshop.

You're grasping straws

even then, she's not thicc enough

Can you stop making these shitty threads on a regular basis?

It stopped being fun.

The last r63 episode used back the original design. I think that episode is quite good, although there is quite some HeHe BL fuel

I came into it enjoying lighthearted adventures loosely based on DnD style encounters.

It basically warped into "MUH FEELS" Tumblr shlock.

randumb shit

Did they really make her fatter in new episodes? I tried Google searching it, and all I got was weird fetish crap.