Are there people on Sup Forums who live in a trailer park?

Are there people on Sup Forums who live in a trailer park?

American posters

>not fucking grade A trailer trash honeys

American trailer parks are probably nicer than 99% of mexico.

Probably hundreds. But for the record, American mobile homes tend to look like pic related these days. For $40-70k, you could do a whole lot worse.

yes, i'm white and live in a Trailer park. It's not bad at all the rent here is about $100 a month if you own your own trailer. Which are cheap around $30k.

Maybe if you wetbacks went home I wouldnt have such trouble finding a job

very true My trailer is decent and Mexico is a shit hole

yeah; fucking white privilege i swear

> Not having an expertise on anything except flipping burgers.
> Let's blame everyone else except myself for failures in my life.

I used to with my family when young. Wasn't that bad, everybody basically kept to themselves really, it's not like what people think it is.
I did meet all of my friends there when young, and I'm still friends with them after like 20+ish years now. It seems to be a rarity since nobody I know seems to have childhood friendships that survive past high school like that.
Now that my family has kind of moved up in the world and I went to university I don't meet anybody with the same story as me. Everyone grew up in the suburbs and nobody has any childhood friends. It seems weird that everyone discards and recreates friendships so often whereas mine have lasted nearly my entire lifetime.

Also the "trailer" my family lived in is now worth about $100,000 in my city, but back when we lived in it it was maybe like $15,000 I think... Gotta love that housing inflation lol
They call them 'manufactured homes' which are basically just sea cans made into a house essentially.

I'm in one. AMA

Go Home taco, you take up all the welfare sitting at home being lazy fat fucks, youre ugly, you're smelly and you take the jobs of hard working Americans fuck off

his countrymen are immoral peasant savages, but he wants to blame the Whites

anonymousFuntion1 = function(){
globalvar = 'global scope'; /
return localvar;
}();

alert(globalvar);
anonymousFuntion2 = function(){
var localvar = 'Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.';
return localvar;
}();

alert(localvar);

>sea cans
?

I can't tell if you are rusing

task failed successfully

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

spics literally commit 70% of the crime here but African Americans get all the blame for their crime while they take all our jobs and collect welfare being lazy fucks. fuck them

Holy fuck do I ever want to live in a trailer park.

shipping containers. But technically that's not exactly what they are. It's the same thing as what they use for portable classrooms if you've ever been to a school that tacked on lots of "portables" due to overcrowding

There was actually an RV park next door that had expensive RV's like posted, but the "trailer park" itself was manufactured homes, which are pretty cheap, but even nowadays in my city they are still $50k on the low end minimum.
People that had RV's typically did not live there, they only stored them there or lived there temporarily.

Are you Wayne?

ricky is fucked boys

Sry bud, I'm not Wayne.

I saw on cops that trailer park people use their internet for cell phone games.

Anyway, I doubt they found this world of shitposting

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig. and belongs in jail

There is already a lower class in America. Why should we important another to compete with them?

I'd consider it if it weren't for the white trash and mexicans that would be my neighbors.

Jesus Desu, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

But burger I am at home, just see my flag and I made enough money during my life to buy a decent home because I decided to work to have an education instead on blaming others.

cool

do you have to pay property tax on a prefab? you don't have to in the UK on a caravan or RV, but you have to move it at least once a year

>I can't tell if you are rusing
Maybe a little but not really. There's lots of shitty trailer parks full of poverty and blight, of course, but a good number of them are nice as shit. Just depends on the city and park.

mobile homes and shipping containers are classified as structures on the land the same as a house, so you still get tagged with property tax, the difference is they're valued less, but if you buy a 70k mobile home, that's 70k of property value you'll be taxed on. live in something that's designated a vehicle and the property tax only applies to the land.

I would live in one, but not in a trailer park. A trailer home is the same or very similar size to an apartment and cheap. They should be encouraged more than renting. I'd you rent 1k/mo for 5 years you've spent over 60k, which could easily be the down payment for a 300k home. Buy a 10k trailer and save your money, then get a home.

This is a shill thread. Hide and ignore

I watch trailer park boys, is that close enough?

Pretty sure you do. I don't think the houses were easily moved, they all had permanent hookups for water, sewage, power, etc.
Once they were installed they were there forever essentially. They weren't manufactured on site is all it is really.

Was a neat place to grow up, but you could easily tell the groups of people. There were the "lifers" that you knew would never move up in the world. You could easily pick them out because they always bought brand new cars that were way beyond the typical living expenses of people there.
Most people there were pretty nice and none of my friends families live there anymore either and generally the "lifers" didn't hang out with the ones destined to move on.

I am warming up to the idea of a manufactured home since real houses are too expensive for a single person. I'd rather not get one in a park as I would want to own the land its on.

Critics of Trump even proved that illegals are killing industries and jobs.

They keep on complaining that Trump hired immigrants, for $5/hour no less. It just shows they're undercutting Americans.

Yeah I totally agree with your opinion, immigration also affects Mexico with all the south American people moving through here to get to the USA. But even if the immigrants returned to their original places of origin the socioeconomic status of every American would stay the same given the fact that they would demand a higher pay to do the same things as immigrants do, making every product and service cost to rise.
The problem is not an immigration one but a production one, globalization is the real issue here, with companies moving their factories to 3rd world countries that reqyou're less legislation and costs.
> Also I support Donald Trump because I want someone like him to run for president in my country.

So trailers and mobile homes are interchangeable?

When I think of trailer parks, I think of actual trailers.

Even the bad trailer parks these days have granite countertops inside and you can buy them for much less than $100k plus maybe $100/month for a place to park it. It's a pretty decent option for anyone with a lower income as long as you can handle the social stigma.

Depends on where you live. The place I live separated the manufactured homes from the RV's and trailers.

I'd imagine if your idea was to live trailer park boys style that wouldn't be ideal if you had a cheapass trailer because the RV's there are like $1mil+ just to buy then you're spending like $1000/month to rent the storage lot, and you pay for waste disposal, water, utilities, satellite, etc. Poor people don't own RVs.

Buy a shitty house that's on the brink of falling in on itself (these can often be had cheaper than the land's value would be without a structure on it at all) and park a trailer in the yard.

>Mexico

Your whole nation is a trailer park, mexican spic.

>because the RV's there are like $1mil+ just to buy

How is this even possible? The things are fucking mobile, couldn't you just buy on elsewhere for much less and haul it to wherever you want to stay?

I lived in one for over 3 years. It was pretty sweet.
Mine was in a really nice part of the city though.
City had expanded over the last 30 years and it was surrounded by much nicer homes, so the neighborhood wasn't an issue.
I might move back there once I've got money to move again.

I used to.

Not that bad. Surprisingly close knit

lolwat RV's are basically semi trucks. They have the same diesel engines most of the time, or at least maybe a big V12 gas engine.

And no, you cannot park trailers, rv's, etc. on empty land generally. There's city bylaws that prevent that in nearly every city.

This is harder than you think with a lot of newer zoning laws.
Any place in my area that hasn't been a trailer park, trailer homes require 3 acres of land to be built on.

He isn't, I'm a cable technician in one of the highest income areas in american, and there are are 5 or 6 trailers parks, all of which looks pretty much like his posted pic.

Seriously, I spent two months going to manufacturer showrooms and lots for a family member who was looking to buy a "cheap" home to put on a lot and that would cost much more than 70k. Try 100k+

But it's still piss poor made and ghetto as fuck. Look at the walls, they aren't typical drywall but a paper covered paneling with baton strips every 2-4' to cover the joints. Taped joints and paint would cost to much.

Even the ceiling drywall is shitty as all fuck. You can see the tape joints despite the fact they blasted a heavy popcorn texture on it. The cabinets, appliances, and flooring are going to be below builders grade.

You could literally go to a budget contractor and tell him to build you a low end rectangular box on a 4" slab with the cheapest finishes Home Depot has to offer and end up with a nicer home in the long run. Bonus: if you sell it the buyer can finance it which helps with resale value. Only dumbasses buy mobile or manufactured homes.

Take it to the next step and actually start working on replacing the structural nightmare.

Yup. I live in a single wide in North Alabama.

All my neighbors are Mexican, though. There's this nice lady who sells me burritos and enchiladas. I give her Jalapenos I grow in my garden.

There are some really great RVs too. Some have no fold outs while some have three or four.

>totally disregard the fact that more than 50% of my cousins crossing the border are illiterate and the only skills they possess are the delusions of grandeur driving their migration

Nice try 2Paco. Focus on fixing your population, you're gonna need help when we send back about 15 million. This inevitable eviction enrages the native mexishit.

Mobile homes are literally the most redpilled form of household/transport.

one man's trailer home...

>that housing inflation
As a rule mobile homes don't appreciate. Most are not mobile and you are still a property owners bitch, not much different than a renter.

Having said that I might try that lifestyle out someday but with a 5th wheel since the being mobile part would be key. Never grew up around any mobile home kids, the lowest they got in my hood was townhouse. First world problems.

Kek, what about a meaningful discussion instead of angry rants.

You are at Sup Forums and you are behaving as a fucking liberal asshole spitting the same shit over and over.

I like that map

Your definition of RV is a little odd then. Here RV's can either be pulled by a normal pickup truck or have their own engine. Even still it seems like it would be cheaper to buy one elsewhere and have it hauled somewhere than to pay more than $100k for it. I doubt it costs more than a few thousand to haul it across the continent.

The one we were in you purchased the property. It just happened to have a manufactured home on it. But you paid mortgage fees, not rent fees. Your mortgage covers the cost of the manufactured home.

Maybe people that buy the manufactured home then seek out a place to plop it pay a rent fee I dunno. But pretty sure my family bought an already placed and connected home and so they owned the property.

>my trailer
kek

You're right about them not being very mobile. What I liked about the one we lived in when I was a child was that because we owned the building, we could change the interior as we saw fit. We knocked a wall out and created 2 master bedrooms, made my child self happy to have the biggest bedroom in the house.

>tfw all you did on that map was marathon lightweight ninja akimbo rangers

i ruined so many tryhard search and destroy fags

;') golden days

>You're right about them not being very mobile.

Just hire someone with a semi to haul it away. Assuming you aren't moving it too far it won't cost more than a couple thousand. I know several people who have bought repossessed trailers for like $2k and paid some trucker to drop it on their ranch. They gutted the insides and remodeled them for a few thousand $ and now have a perfectly respectable home that cost them less than $20k. I've seen the insides of these trailers and its amazing how nice you can make them if you just put in the effort.

All Trump suporters are trailer trash.

It depends on the type and how old they are. Ours was from the late 70's, axles were rusted, it would take a lot of work to move it. A neighbor who was moving out had to hire a special company because they had some kind of strange hook-up, I don't know how much it ended up costing them. But I agree, I know a lot of people who've dropped them at their farms and used them for pretty much anything.

Is that similar to this?

They really don't last more than about 20 years as is. Good news is they're so damn cheap you can just buy a new one. Best long term strategy is to get it where you want it, then slowly build additions around it. By the time it starts getting too old you've already basically rebuilt the entire thing and now you have a legit house.