Justice League movie

>Justice League movie
>No Green Lantern, the member of every JL roster ever
>No Superman for the most part of the film
Bravo, WB

>the member of every JL roster ever

The member in every L roster ever was MARTIAN MANHUNTER until Johns came.

Fuck you johnsfag

>No Green Lantern

that's what happens when you blew your own movie, Hal fag

>the member of every JL roster

top fucking kek, GL is so irrelevant that it doesn't matter which one they put in that's why there was no difference between having Hal, Jhon or Kyle
only the Trinity is needed the others are just there to add some numbers, same reason why it doesn't matter which Flash is actually in

>that's what happens when you blew your own movie, Hal fag
Then why is there a superman and batman?

Then there'd be no movie

Waiting to see Simon Baz show up at the end of the film.

>Justice League
>having 6 members
>not 5 or 7

goddammit WB, you had one job

>top fucking kek, GL is so irrelevant that it doesn't matter which one they put in that's why there was no difference between having Hal, Jhon or Kyle
Aquaman is just as "irrelevant" and yet he's probably posed to be the break out star of the film from Sup Forums's reactions to the trailer

Why not a JLA lead by Black Canary?

yeah, what's with that? no talk of GL or GL Corps at all?

no talk of Shazam?

WW is the only thing I'm looking forward to DC-wise, DESU. JL looks like shit.

>end of movie
>JL team celebrates after beating bad guy
>talk about officially uniting
>suddenly a green flash of light, GL appears out of nowhere
>GL: I've been watching from afar for a long time. I think you're ready for a leader.
>Batman: And you are?
>GL: Green Lantern John Stewart of Earth. I'm a space cop.
>CREDITS

I'd rather have John as the GL of the movieverse than having Cryborg in there for color. Why the fuck does Cyborg get so much attention, he had one good run and it was in the Teen Titans cartoon.

>Why the fuck does Cyborg get so much attention

GEOFF JOHNS

There was a pretty good image about that, short story:

Johns influenced the WB executives, he got rid of Martian Manhunter and put Cyborg in, knowing that if he did that Hal Jordan wouldnt be replaced by John, since the team can only have 1 black guy.

It was his first move as CCO.

Fair enough I guess. Thank you for an informative answer, you're too good for this place.

Johns did nothing wrong

To be fair, Green Lantern would be hard to take seriously in the Snyderverse.

His power is pretty silly compared to the current JL movie roster.

Id honestly be okay with them dropping the GL movie in 2020 for a Martian Manhunter movie

Having Supes benched is bad enough, but holding off on Hal this long fucking sucks. He has enough material to arguably stand alone, yet one movie has WB scared stiff to use him again

I'm at a loss how you find GL silly compared to the rest of the lineup, for any given definition of "silly".

This character selection is from nothing other than the under-performance of the Green Lantern movie and the pants-on-head retards at Warner Brothers think that a crappy movie doing poorly at the box office must mean the character it showed poorly must be a crappy character.

Hell, GL is even a free space in the PC Bingo game, I bet more casuals are familiar with the Jon Stewart rendition than with Hal Jordan.

Its a bad call. The movie as elected to be done might still be good but leaving out GL was made for the wrong reasons.

>tfw guy I know said "best thing about the JL trailer is no hal jordan, fuck that guy"
I told him I disagreed and he said John Stewart was the best lantern ever, told him tell that to xanshi and he didn't get it
I'm assuming he hasn't read any comic and has just seen the animated show

Fuck Johns

Also, Cyborg looks like shit in this movie

That sounds like something Hal would say.

I'm sorry? Man who talks to fish is expected to be taken seriously, but not man with extraterrestrial ring of extraordinary power?

WHERE WERE YOU FUCKS BACK IN 2011?

Namor >>>>>> Shit >>>> Magic Ring
Green Lantern has been chilling for years now and he just shows up on earth for JL:Part2

Khal Drogo is king if the seas. He goes beyond "talking to fish"

As for GL, I never said he was unimpressive, but he DOES throw trains and safes at people like a looney toon. People unfamiliar with him might see it as strange

GL is the enemy for the movie

>Green Lantern

Who?

The famous outlaw!

>movie takes place after Emerald Twilight
>Hal Jordan's already Parallax

Nah, Geoff wouldn't let it happen.

That would be great

nobody wants that to happen

Johns is an idio who prolly thinks his GL:Rebirth/Sinestro Corps/Blackest Night/Rainbow Lantern are the utimate masterpieces of GL storytelling and will push them to make into films... which already ruined the first GL movie.

He is egocentric, we are getting HIS version of flash, dead mom included, and his origin of Cyborg. Snyder, Ayer and Affleck can't be bully by him, but with smaller characters he can do a lot of damage.

>end of movie
>JL team celebrates after beating bad guy
>talk about officially uniting
>suddenly a green flash of light, GL appears out of nowhere
>GL: I've been watching from afar for a long time. I think you're ready for a leader.
>Batman: And you are?

The USA has given up on the space race
It will be hard to explain you unless you came from a magic portal

Rebirth through War of Light are the ultimate masterpieces of GL storytelling though. Blackest Night on are shit.

>"My name is Michael Jon Carter"

It doesn't help that every failure keeps giving him more power at WB despite having a part in those failures.

>Michael Jon Carter

Him and DiDio are the only guys that have a background on TV and movies.

But Johns always tries to make the executives happy and that's how he got his job.

Well, if they can steal Wally's personality and give it to Barry, they can also steal Hal's and give it to John.

This seems relevant to post

I'm almost glad because with DC's shit casting he would probably be played by Danny Trejo or something.

Remember when they wanted Jack Black as Green Lantern?

BASED JOHNS.

Fuck Manhunter, I would rather Hal be in the JL.

He's getting his own movie nigga. Why does he need to be in the JL movie too.