What is Arnold's best movie?

What is Arnold's best movie?

Conan is his best film, Predator is his best movie, Total Recall is his best flick /thread

Commando is essential Arnold-kino

I would really prefer if you didn't /thread your own posts. But yes, you are correct.

And Last Action Hero is his best kino

Who is this generation's Arnold?

I second what said about

The Rocks been trying, but he's got really questionable choice in what films he stars in. Also since he went on the roids he lost almost all of his charisma.
His best films are still the one with Stifler in the Jungle and the one where he beats the shit out of everyone with a piece of wood.

Probably the Rock going by his body type and that he gets by solely on charisma rather than acting ability

1. True Lies
2. Terminator
3. Terminator 2
4. Predator
5. Commando
6. Last Action Hero
7. Conan the Barbarian
8. Total Recall
9. Eraser
10. Kindergarten Cop
11. Jingle All the Way
12. Conan the Destroyer
13. Batman & Robin
14. Red Heat
15. Red Sonja

More than 0 posts and no one has acknowledged Running Man. Really though, if you haven't read it, there are numerous links on the internet. It's gritty/realistic and takes like 2 hours to read tops. As for the film, I really think it's the perfect blend of 80's outlandishness smashed with prime time Arny served over a mash of dystopian kino.

there is none. the rock is trying but he doesn't have what Arnold had.

just think about what he did. without a shred of acting skills or any other skill for that matter, except for lifting heavy weights and putting them back down, he went to hollywood and just made movies.
he became the fucking governator.
if you put a wall in front of Arnold he just walks through it and shakes the dust off his shoulders. not meaning to glorify the stupid bastard but he had something about him that a smooth fuck like Johnson will never have.

Arnold had great taste in film choice for a while though. Most people think he was just some dumb action star, but most of his films are actually pretty deep, with Conan and Total Recall being probably the two deepest films he was in.

Terminator 2 is better than the first one

Statham might be the closest, since the Crank movies have at least stuck in peoples memories, though it's more about the movie itself than him. There's not much room to be an 80's action hero when everything has moved to portraying defined characters from well established franchises. High budget dart throws on someones ideas like Terminator 2 just don't get made anymore.

kindergarten cop.

what's the difference between film movie and flick?

yeah what the fuck

running man belongs in this list especially above shit like jingle all the way

1. Predator
2. Terminator
3. Commando
4. Terminator 2
5. Total Recall
6. Running Man
7. Red Heat
8. Conan The Barbarian
9. True Lies
10. The rest

Conan is his only KINO
Terminator is his best film
Predator is hist best movie
Total Recall his best flick

Dubs confirms. This is the truth.

The only Schwarzenegger movie i haven't seen yet is Maggie, I am watched all the rest of his filmography.

I firmly believe that its impossible that Arnie can die and the day he does I will be very sad.

I tried watching Maggie. It's pretty fucking dull. Off the top of my head, it's probably his hardest movie to watch to the finish.

>to some woman
Shitlord.

Every straight man has a duty to break in his first house/home theater set up with back to back screenings of Predator and Commando. The enjoyment of being able to get the base to that nice level where you can feel it but you aren't just playing it loud for the sake of being loud is unmatched.

No apartment neighbors reporting you to management for watching Arnold movies the way they were meant to be enjoyed, in your own house, it's great. Way better than marriage.

>True Lies

What? The body doubling for Arnold sucked, the action was sub par, IMAGINE, shitty family angle that they kept doing in 90s action movies, crummy special effects, Arnie's physique not at a peak...

Yeah, the only good thing about True Lies is that it's a decent softer action movie with some genuinely good humor (old man in bathroom after shoot out scene). Calling it his best is stupid.

Not sure if what you posted was intentional, but in his autobiography, Arnold recounts an incident during his brief stint in the Austrian army where he accidentally drove his tank through a barracks wall and, with the help of his unit mates, repaired everything by the end of the day.

>I firmly believe that its impossible that Arnie can die and the day he does I will be very sad.
You can simply trick fate by killing youreslf first.

Cumming day and night

who /Commando/ here?

Newfags