With great power comes great irresponsibility

Seriously. How irresponsible is it to bring a kid into the world without a father on purpose? Choosing to be a single mother. Also, she has a very dangerous job that takes a lot of time. Yet this is somehow supposed to be empowering.

>I need more responsibility in my life
>I know, I'll give birth to a kid!
Writers were a mistake.

Don't remind me.

Because Marvel's current staff is filled with commies.

>Yet this is somehow supposed to be empowering.
No no no, user. This is what happens when the author has his first kid and Editorial is paying so little attention to him that he's able to turn his book into literal fan fic.

Which is really about what you'd expect from Dennis "Am I aptly named or what?" Hopeless.

Wait. I thought this existed to appeal to the fetishist market. Is that not the case?

This. Hopeless is fucker who just grabs characters nobody at the company cares about. Only instead of doing something cool with them, he just takes a huge dump on their heads.

So Dennis was the sperm donor?

Appealed to mine

She barely takes care of her own kid, she dumps him off on the Porcupine. Spider-woman is a terrible mother.

It's a comic.

It's just like real life

I want to make her pregnant again!

You're a comic.

Why is she allowed to have a kid but MJ can't?

Because no one gives a shit about Spider-Woman.

>Also, she has a very dangerous job that takes a lot of time.
Let's not forget how, after having the kid, she dumps him off on a nanny so she can go on being a superhero.

>writer has baby
>goes nuts and desperately wants to work it into whatever he's doing
>chooses fucking Spider-woman and gives her some really terrible and irresponsible reasons for having the kid
great job

Believe it or not, I agree with Marvel editorial in this circumstance. Hear me out. Peter's supposed to be a young guy. Having a kid ages him. It's different with characters like Reed Richards. But it's too much of a change. And a big risk. If the kid is shit but has a fanbase, it would be really hard to get rid of them. (See Damian Wayne) Bottomline, it's just not a good idea and doesn't come naturally. It's a forced status quo change.

And changing him too much and letting him advance makes him no longer Peter Parker. It makes him Iron Man with webs. If people want that, they should make an AU or bring back "What Ifs."

>Dennis "Am I aptly named or what?" Hopeless.
Yep

Don't forget the turbo-rare disease the kid has.

>Allow Spider-Woman to have a kid
>Don't allow Spider-Man to be a family man to take the ultimate responsibility that is being a parent
>Literally not allow the guy that is all about responsibility to take this responsibility
>We could've gotten 616 Spider-Girl
>Instead de-age him via those two events that retconned his marriage with MJ

I'll never be calm again.

>How irresponsible is it to bring a kid into the world without a father on purpose?
He's got two moms he'll be fine.

So how soon will it be revealed that the sperm donor was really a villain?

The irony is that since Razorback is doing most of the raising and Carol is pretty much military fetish person, the kid might be less of a sissy than one with a male parent.

She's a teenager mentally, so of course she's going to make poor life choices.

Porcupine, Razorback is too busy driving a big rig and kicking ass.

Never mind.

As soon as another writer takes up the title. If there is one.

Pregnancy fetishist here, it's not even that good.