When you realize you're just racist and hate adaptations because black people

When you realize you're just racist and hate adaptations because black people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXEupeEMwyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds about right. What's your point?

why do the Jews keep pushing the myth that niggers are intelligent. There is overwhelming evidence that blacks are far inferior in intellect.

>smartest detective in the world
>he's african-american

Take your racist bullshit to Sup Forums and stay there. I hope more blacks get more roles like this in the future.

When you realize that you aren't racist, and just hate adaptations where different races are forced into rolls for the sake of diversity.

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist

hating niggers is a global thing bringing people together

>not an Asian cute boy with cute feets

Literally kill me

this desu senpai

>tfw your family "jokes" about your hometown going to shit because of all the niggers moving in

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being "racist". Anyone who thinks there is is a brainwashed moron who knows nothing about the real world.

When you realize you aren't racist, just want characters and stories adapted from original source material to be portrayed as close to it as possible.

L should be seen as foreign by his peers during the investigation and seeing as he is 1/4 russian, 1/4 british, 1/4 japanese and 1/4 fuck knows, it makes perfect sense for him to be an african american, the outsiders of america

Fuck off with this "I'm ashamed to be called a racist" bullshit.

Denouncing racism is an unnatural concept created and promoted by jews (the most racist group on the planet btw) as a tool to mongrelize the white race, and destroy everyone else's cultural identity.... everyone's except the jews, that is.

"Racism" is a jew construct... directed ONLY at whites.

Muhammad Ali Tells The Truth - 1971:

youtu.be/lXEupeEMwyw

Okay. Now what?

>am racist
>even ignoring the nig
>this looks shit
>if they wanted to play the diversity card asians are way more underrepresented than nigs
>death note has never worked in live action
>over the top animu directing is what made Death Note so good and that wont work with live action it'll just be goofy

try again cuck

you're not "racist" user, you're just normal, racism is literally a meme created by jews to make you accept the destruction of your own race and culture, as you can see now, blacks are also "racist" even more because it's not forbidden to them, as every other people and culture (that's called survival actually).

This, this post makes me feel all warm inside, embrace pan antiniggerism

>Every role should be white and that should never change
>Ughh why do black people always complain there aren't enough roles for them?

why is L holding the arm chair?

>say that blacks are taller on average
>that's fine
>say that whites have a higher average Is
>that's RACIST!

Jesus m8 why not try Reddit, it may be more your speed

They could just create their own characters

>Muh shifting the goalposts
Come on faggot, are you even trying?

>"You know, Light, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Light's father looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Light. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in an operation gone wrong this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

If you want a death note with a white L then you could just make your own death note film.

>>say that blacks are taller on average
>>that's fine

Thats not even remotely true, White Europeans are the tallest people in the world. The Dinaric Alps region of Yugoslavia has 186cm average height, and the Netherlands is the tallest country on average with 182cm i think. I honestly don't get why people are so worried about whites dying out, even if we do we'd be remembered as the new Atlantis.

>it's a Sup Forums responding to bait thread

kek

>muh Sup Forums crossboarding

This has to be some kind of troll because otherwise I'd find this bitch and brutally rape then murder her.

>muh free speech
>but you can't say anything good about blacks,gooks,mexicans,arabs,jews,politicians I don't like or religions I dont like

well, take advantage of it and learn, cuck

Its real desu

Look at this nigger lover on Sup Forums.

I hate this adaptation because it looks like it's going to be terrible, not because of race. I'm not an insecure American retard obsessed with identity politics.

That's not even the only thing wrong with it, but please keep race baiting

>obsessed with identity politics
Well too bad, cuck, since the jews who make all your cultural products ARE actually obsessed with the destruction of your identity. Enjoy being replaced.

Name one neighborhood or region or country that is majority black and also isn't a complete shithole.

Is this based on one of those manchild animes?

t.50%

Nice strawman, faggot, but it's always you lefties that demand other people either censor themselves, or be censored by some kind of authority or threat of violence for saying things you queers don't like. So fuck off, you cocksucking hypocrite.

Why yes it is

remember movies like blackula and black to the future? those films were called blacksploitation.
taking advantage of an ethnic group in order to control them. sound familiar, you brainwashed toddler brain?

You have been spoonfed lies since early childhood, now you just let others tell you what to think. John Oliver and Trevor Noah do your thinking for you.

The blacks aren't the problem, its forcing them out of their place and into ours that has brought our great nation to the edge of ruin.
The CONSTANT black male / white female archetype in EVERY film and series isn't suspicious to you?
You don't think that is part of an agenda to warp the minds of our daughters and force them into bestiality? This is to destroy our people user.

We hate you for your inability to use your own powers of observation. We hate you for perpetuating the lies our enemies have used to weaken us. its called ideological subversion and you are it's product, we are its victim.

LISTEN CLOSELY user. We are going to make our country great again, and you are the part that needs to change the most. Open your eyes or squeeze them shut and keep repeating their falsehoods to yourself, it doesn't matter. We are going to do it the hard way if you cannot adapt.

a film about martin luther king Jr. starring Donald Trump Jr. as martin luther king would sure rustle your jimmies wouldn't it, you hypocritical vermin.

Im not asking anyone to censor themselves, im just pointing out your hypocrisy

>white people actually squat to poop

whites are the fucking worst

>a film about martin luther king Jr. starring Donald Trump Jr. as martin luther king would sure rustle your jimmies wouldn't it, you hypocritical vermin.

Oh, please please please can we do this PLEASE????

I laughed so fucking hard when I read that. Great post, user.

Light is somehow worse casting than L. L is shit because you won't see his iconic dark baggy eyes, ect. Light is supposed to be a handsome well kept dude, he looks like shit.

>talking about the race of a character
>Hurrr that's not why I dislike this!
>keep race baiting!!!

>A film about an actual, real, person played by a person of a different race
>A film about a fictional character played by a different race
Can you not see the difference there?

Niggers are terrible. If you don't agree you most likely are one.

arent the producers more racist casting a negro to a character who likes to "sit" like a chimp?

There is no difference. Whitewashing is what it is whether the person being portrayed is fictional or not.

Wassamater... can't you read?

was for

I'm not going to lie, the simple fact that L is a nigger is pretty triggering.
But they fundamentally changed what was arguably the most interesting character in the entire series in to a shouty negro.

Isn't switching pills without someone's knowledge a crime? If that actually happened, she could easily be charged with at least negligent homicide.

>Squat pooping
>Not just leaning forward while keeping your upper body rigid
I mean come on just think for a second

You are correct sir.
I'd push for murder 2 tho.

>all of this "redpilling" and it isn't doing jack shit

Step it up, Senpai's

I don't like this L, not because he's black but because he doesn't have the same feel. L was pasty,tired, and looked like he could drop dead at any moment.

Light being a school shooter with a love interest ruins it

Because I can't possibly be annoyed at the fact that every little quirk about him had been changed. The way he's sitting in that chair isn't even right, because he looks uncomfortable as fuck. Like I give a fuck that he's black.

Also, shoes.

Necessity is the mother of invention

America. We carry the burden of the negro with dignity and resolve. No other nation in all of history has done 1/10th as much for a 14% minority. Russia would have purged them or put them all in the gulag, China would have just dug a big hole and buried them all in it. Only we, the compassionate white Americans, strive to assimilate the blacks into real civilization.

Who sets up all the Social Programs which run our tremendous debt up to keep them fed and housed?
Who provides wellfare to keep them clothed and their electricity on?
Who sets up the Universities to try to teach them to be people, and even prioritizes THEIR acceptance over our own children?
Who crippled their own defenses and armed forces by allowing them on to the front lines, and uses affirmative action to promote them based just on their racial handicap and not on merit?
Who sacrifices their very lives trying to keep the peace and protect them from eachother?

and how do they repay us?
driving up our violent crime to ridiculous levels even though they represent a small portion of the population.
Lowering all of our test scores to the point we are not even in the top 12 nations anymore for academics.
Making it impossible to leave our doors or windows unlocked without being robbed, raped, and murdered
constantly blaming the inherent differences between our species on racism and privilege, even though we bend over backwards and hold our own progress back to try and allow them to develop.

success and privilege are not mutually exclusive. this is a logical fallacy created to try to rationalize the gap in cognitive ability as a social issue instead of a biological one.

fuck them all. Our attempt to domesticate them has been a total failure and now our enemies are exploiting that compassion we are quickly running out of.

get some rope.

>get some rope

Lead by example.

I'm transracial and even I can't get behind black L

>I'm transracial
What the fuck does that mean?

>there are no smart blacks
imagine being this brainwashed

hey faggot, did you not see 'Hamilton'?
all uppity blacks wearing period costumes shouting in ebonics about how they are entitled to the fruits of our labor and shitting all over the stage while shrieking about how its racist poop isn't white.

so brave. so courageous.

>lefttard calling someone else a hypocrite
Typical

what does it feel like to be a racist piece of shit with a narrow view of the world who cannot distinguish between an entire race and individuals. like how do you suppose you're a smart individual when you're just a pathetic hateful fuck who no one will love.
baka

Im not a leftie, in fact im not even an american

the average IQ for blacks in america ... 70.
I JUST CHECKED.
cocoa the gorilla that knew sign language tested at 95.

go out and find yourself a spook and ask him to run your life for you, see how things go.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist. We president now. Shitskins have to go back

we got a live nigger here boys. rope that coon up

Well, yeah, especially if everyone else in the family was pissed and she showed no remorse.

I just did some digging around, and it seems like that's a troll account, though. There's really nothing else about it anywhere besides the tmblr page itself and people reposting to make fun of it. That's a big red flag, especially considering if she actually did kill her mom and make it known to her family and the internet, local news would have at least reported on it. If she was an actual person, it would be easy to find some other trace of her.

That's pretty masterful trolling, though. I give a lot of credit to whoever runs that account.

What does it feel like to be an ignorant gullible retard who will overlook blatant faults in character because DURRRR DIS 1 DINDU NUFFIN YALL JUZ WAYCISS

oh because Sup Forums is where rascists go?! every white man is rascist to a certain degree. we all know if you aint white, you aint right. if arent white, you got dealt a worse hand. simple as that

Prove me wrong

>science is racist

>I JUST CHECKED.
Lol that's literally Down Syndrome tier.
There are a lot of stupid blacks out there that shit on education, but they don't need caretakers and helmets m8.

and? are you saying there are no valid reasons to hate black people and racism is irrational?

States with the most black people are the shittiest states, like California or New York

Maybe if they had caretakers and helmets, Detroit wouldn't be such a shithole.

>MUH EPIC BLACK SCIENCE MAN!

Holy fuck redditors are autistic

>25 years old

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

> 'ignorant gullible retard' because I criticize racism, literally the shittiest, most useless 'ism' out there
>if you have enough time to get consumed by your worthless hate for an entire race, you should probably just kys

I'm saying your stats are clearly bullshit. You can easily tell a run of the mill stupid person from someone who is literally retarded.

I'M NOT RACIST, L AND LIGHT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ASIAN

Actually the blackaboo looks like the best part of this shitshow

>your stats
They aren't my stats. They are stats.
In fact I'm not even the guy you were talking to.

Why don't you stop hating on people who don't agree with you, you whiny little pussy?

It feels like being the only adult in a room full of disabled children. shrieking and demanding things, shitting and pissing everywhere.

and the blind kid (you) is screaming the loudest.

You are like a flat earth theory person to us. Just amazingly naive and willfully ignorant.

>Silicon Valley
>Wall Street
>*sighs deeply*
Blacks..are..based desu

No, ignorant gullible retard because you enable lazy leeching criminal drug addict rapist niggers through being a good little PC SJW and excusing any criticism as WAYCISM;(

No shit, it's how we know blacks are retarded

You go back to r eddit you cuck bitch. Aren't the states with the most blacks the Deep South? Louisiana, Mississippi?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhaa