Does Sup Forums like Devon Tracey/Atheist Roo/Atheism-is-Unstoppable?

Does Sup Forums like Devon Tracey/Atheist Roo/Atheism-is-Unstoppable?

Do you he's a racist or a doxxer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkdH8aU1h4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're right i am now officially a #cruzmissle

Fucking furfag.

>Atheism is Unstoppable
Until Islam shows up. Just ask Yuropooristan.

He is okay not to mention right on what he sees.

However his ego is going to be his downfall.

Whenever I see the word athiest I automatically think of the video where TJ shoved a banana up his ass, so I dislike this man already

No he hates muslims too

Faggit.
Sucks Israel dick so hard, plays shitty music in all his vids and likes to dox kids.

He's a twat but I do find him entertaining. Shameless Zionist cuck, an 'anti-racist' and hes voting for Hillary.

As for that doxxing drama, I don't really give a fuck.

Wow this picture contains everything.

autism roo dindu nuffin
the people whose names were revealed i couldnt give a shit about less
roo needs to stop going on a rampage every time someone calls him racist

faggot who spergs out at every bit of critisism.

>Do you he's a racist or a doxxer?
Solid language skills burger.
But if you're asking if I think he's a racist or a doxxer, he is a doxxer, it isn't a matter of opinion. Several times he's publicly released personal information about people who were trying to be anonymous online, against their wishes.
I don't know about his recent drama, but back in the day it was what he did whenever he got into an argument with someone, because he's a petty man child who hopes to scare people away from discussion with him.

Oh and he throws around the word "regressive" more than SJWs use "racist".

He wuz a gud boy, he dindu nuffin wrong.

The faggot is #Mentallyhill.
Anti-freespeech.
A buddy buddy with the butt banana lover who sucks his dick on the down low.
He's a nigger who deserves the rope and deserves to outed as the piece of shit he is and his behavior condemned.

And yet he defends white people when you won't

>u nuffin
hes a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BkdH8aU1h4M

The only reason he "defends" white people is so he can feel more accepted in his little liberal faggot in-group which is why is voting for Hillary. He is basically saying "guys please don't make fun of me I want to be a liberal just like you too".

He doesn't give a fuck about white people otherwise he would drop the left all together.

>implying

>americans in charge of reading comprehension
He can dislike them all he wants, but all atheism as a movement has accomplished was create a vacuum with shit like islam and marxism waiting in the wings to rush in and fill the void.

>supports literal assasin for us president

trashman.jpg

He's fluffy~

As for his content, he reminds me of an alzheimer's patient who will switch between losing almost all his memories and reverting to the time when he was 5, but with phases of clarity where he says some insightful things.

That's usually whenever he's not busy leading a personal vendetta against someone.

Typical neurotic Jew who happens to be racist and based on several issues