I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is white genocide, this is a jewish plot...

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is white genocide, this is a jewish plot, this is white genocide, this is a jewish plot..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in the theater for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

Nice pasta

thanks

Reading your post makes me want an autism genocide. Who in the right mind goes to see a superhero movie and says shit like that under their breath?

>he doesn't rock back and forth muttering nonsense at the theater
Normies pls leave

Yes, 2 asian and 2 black people are too many.

We need more main white characters. Good thing we have 7 of them. But we could always have more.

I do not understand how marvel, that made guardians of the galaxy a good movie (from a shit tier comic) ANT MAN a decent movie (from subhuman tier comics) allowed SONY to fuck up spiderman this badly. This was worse than any superhero movie in the past decade.

who plays MJ?

At least it wasn't Reddit.

HUGE MOVIE RUINING PLOT HOLE:

Peter, being a totally irresponsible piece of shit, takes his alien energy stone to school and starts hammering it around other children. If it had exploded it would have killed everyone around him. NOT A HERO.

But wait, there's more!

The FUCKING IDIOT actually gives it to his irresponsible fat fuck friend who takes it with him on a field trip to Washington DC.

HERE COMES THE PLOT HOLE!

The stone then explodes in the fat kid's backpack while they're all at the top of the Washington Monument. The Feds would have DEFINITELY investigated this and traced it back to the fat kid. There are cameras all over that monument and it wouldn't be hard to figure out. An explosion at a major American monument would have been treated like a TERRORIST ATTACK. It would have been all over the news and those involved would have been found and arrested.

MOVIE RUINED.

Thus begins the long era of making fun of the alt right and the crybabies they have become. Glorious.

lmao no it wasn't

Don't jewish people have any shame?

nah. if you truly believe that you wouldnt give the jews money. personally i dont watch capeshit so i dont care about this particular jewish plot

>see movie
>black guy in movie
>find out black guy has a gf
>i have no gf
>black guy has kids
>i have no kids
>white genocide
Every day that girls continue to refuse to date me is literally one day closer to the extermination of the white race. I try to explain this to them but they just laugh at me. Girls are so stupid!

it was though. even buttman vs superman was better

sure it was

This is the era where American flags get bullied on Sup Forums for being Brazil 2.0.

It's fun.
>56%!

I don't mind non white main characters but generally I can't relate to them so I don't see film's with non white leads.

yes, evidence would eventually point to the fat kid
questioning him might, might lead to a breakdown and confession that he somehow knew the glowy purple thing was the bomb and he wasn't just as confused as everyone else about the shockwave

bad guys totally never put shit into random bags for helpless plebs to carry unaware, so the cops would have totally arrested and executed his terrorist ass instead of just blaming the weapons dealer / aliens /stark those things eventually trace back to, who totally would never want a public demonstration of their product's potency

even if the x-ray machines are recording 24/7, no one except spiderman knows what the cause of the explosion was, and the fat kid with a shiny rock in his bag wouldn't be suspect number 1

>generally I can't relate to them
You are a failure of a human then if you can only relate to people who share something as insignificant as the colour of your skin.