When did you realize that Cinemassacre is run by Mike, and James is really just an employee?

When did you realize that Cinemassacre is run by Mike, and James is really just an employee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1xKnuYAAZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cWE4VXGMeIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when I realized mike makes enough money to never get a real job

Mike is lame.

kys mike

But isn't he handsome?

Mike literally pays James money to be the likeable person of Cinemassacre?
What a fucking cuck that faggot Mike.

He looks like marissa tomei mixed with randall from recess

Handsome? No.
Pretty? Yes

kek

If that's true, then this thread belongs in Sup Forums.

What did he mean by this?

What? I think it's funny. You guys are being way to harsh to the guy over these comics he wrote a long time ago.

what?

Really makes me think.

reminder that anyone who posts these is literally a redditor

When he made the elmo video and didn't get kicked off

brown bricks

BROWN BRICKS
youtube.com/watch?v=c1xKnuYAAZQ

You can shut up now!

Oh shit! It's the Shadow Bandito!

Was he the savior? The true AVGN?

Justice for Bootsy when?

But Bootsy is a racist Drumpf supporter too.

But there's no punchline...
It's all setup with no payoff.

Cinemassacre has been run by RYAN ever since screw attack or whatever that shit company is called bought Cinemassacre out a long time ago.

But he shows his balls! That's funnier. Way funnier than the stupid Irate Gamer or Game Dude.

>Game Dude

HYEE EZ DA GAYME DOOD
HYEE EZ SOW ROOD

I hate this fat, greasy, annoying faggot so much. I wish he would take a fucking shower and die.

>that mile long blog post about getting cucked

I wish I could find it again.

Hey guise! Buy our AVGN and Shit Pickle plushies! Help support the AVGN movie!

I remember that. I also remember there were some videos where he is crying for hours about how his girlfriend cucked him.

This makes me horny, please tell me you have sauce.

James needs his technical skills to remain relevant. There's literally no other reason Mike is still on the show.

5 years ago. James is his puppet.

I stopped watching that channel after Bootsy left. I only watch AVGN when he feels like doing one.

Is that the Loco Bandito?

OP says Mike runs Cinemassacre and James is his employee.

Mike is a crypto-jew, the Mattei family controlled the Jewish neighborhood of Rome during the Middle-Ages.

Watching the downfall of this channel is just fucking horrible. I only sub for the off chance a new Nerd video gets posted and I never even really was a fan of the nerd; subbed for his other movie stuff and all.

Always talking about the same shit now; lots of rehash. He's getting very 'grump old man' about his shit now, I think. Real 'kids these days' kinda attitude.

Never another Dragon vid, or a good Halloween video (Monster Madness or otherwise), or a 'My Favorite X' list vid.
Sucks.

Preordered it on Bluray and it took every ounce of effort in my body to finish that POS

Why did they cancel Bootsy Beats?

Mike gets way too much hate. He's the lifeblood of the channel. Would you want to see an autistic James Rolfe running the show? Didn't think so.

I wish.

Mike's a fucking faggot. Isn't he banning people from the AVGN subreddit for mentioning his dick pic and old racist comics? At least thats what I heard.

kick out Mike and Greasefat and bring back Bootsy
literally the only way to make Cinemassacre watchable

even mike knows James is a cuck

Holy shit!

anyone else think Mike is a cool dude? I love his "Lets Plays"

holy shit bootsy!

IIIN MINEYCRAFT-AH

I know what you're trying to do.

Ryan is a confirmed un-American.

Anti-Flag are sellout faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWE4VXGMeIk

Did that guy actually for real cuck Roofe?

I realized this when they started putting out the blooper reels for the AVGN episodes. I think it's on the Odyssey video, they filmed mike and james trying the games beforehand, and every single joke that James made about the games in the episode were actually jokes that Mike made off hand while playing the game. I have no doubt all the classic AVGN lines were actually written by Mike.

How is anyone supposed to read that

But where's Bootsy?

They fucked him over.

Mike told Bootsy to fuck off or something.

James replaced Mike with a nigger - its only fair

who is the qt in glasses on the right

Bootsy got out at the right time. Cinemassacre is burning to the fucking ground. He's the only one unscathed right now

Holy shit

Is she in love with Kevin Finn? Who is worse, Kevin Finn or Ryan?

That is le nerd girl protagonist, because James is a fantastic screenwriter.

why are people jealous of mike's big dick?

Compared to Matei, Finn is a decent actor with his Glitch Gremlin performance.

kevin finn is the reason the movie is so awful

Well fuck him

But I don't think there was any saving of it unless you had a real director - don't want to bash James, but he has a very smile and nod mentality to bad ideas

>the four people in this picture are men
really makes you think

what about ryans wife?

such typical Americans. They don't smile, they just show teeth.

Somebody call 9-11, 'cause I was R.O.B'ed!

Honestly, the Sup Forums drama over Mike just makes me want to watch their content more.

He's not a bad cartoonist really. And I like the abrupt anti-humor of most of these.

What happened with Bootsy!?

I know that feel bro. I know it.

I'm a neighbor of James. I live a few doors down. We used to have an inside joke in our street that we could always tell when James was editing his films because he would always play heavy metal music at deafening volumes, all the while he was drinking straight spirits heavily. Most editing sessions would last long into the night, where James would consume multiple bottles of rum, whisky and vodka. Too many times I can remember being kept up until the early hours of the morning, only to be disturbed by James in the street either screaming hysterically or fighting with his wife. His wife is an angel. She puts up with so much shit just so James can follow "his dream", or "his dragon" as he calls it during his drunken rants.

fucking lol