Tfw just lost my virginity to a black girl

>tfw just lost my virginity to a black girl
>tfw it was fucking awesome
Where do I go from here Sup Forums?
Maybe racemixing isnt so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/culture/2010/03/nearly_half_of_black_women_have_herpes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with fucking colored women, just don't breed with them.

Kill yourself. You can't fall below rock bottom. Degenerate POS. You now have AIDS congrats.

wtf this man is not fit to be president he shoudl be in jail

>I posted it again
xD

Why not though?
Its better for them to have a half white baby in their cooker than a full nonwhite one right?

Burger you are disgusting

Congrats! Now open a window and spray some Lysol...you know it smells like wild boar in there!

this.

Nope, half white isn't white.
Not white, not right.

Goddammit, I laughed out loud.

Anyone who could look at a brown baby and be happy it's yours is mentally ill.

>it was fucking awesome
>just lost my virginity
>it was fucking awesome
so, you are telling me that your first time was awesome and it's because it was a nigger chick?
try again shill.

It's not race mixing if no babies are made

My gf is half black half Asian. Do it. I call it reclaiming metal. Get the good genes breed back in. Yolo but if raised right your kids will see the obvious thing that colored society tends to collapse

Just cannot find black skin sexy. It truly does nothing for me. Dark nipples, nappy hair, that nasty musky nigger odor...

Gross.
Even without the ape face that is repulsive.

Fucking them is fine, it's the offspring that's bad. It's always fine until you have kids, and they're mixed, so they are basically NigNogLite and you've thrown your genes and the lineage of your ancestors down the drain because of your fetishes.

Fuck them, but don't breed with them, the last thing the world needs is less white people and more niggers of any sort.

Don't pay attention to the virgins. You had sex. They are wetting their waifu pillows.

why would you bring a half-breed into this world?

woe is the mixed child, who is shunned from both their colored brethren for being too white, and their white brethren for not being white enough.

wouldn't you hate to be like that? feeling like you have no true home, nor sense of belonging to any group but similarly mixed children?

I lost my virginity to 24 yo African American English teacher here when I was 16 and the first girl I fucked by actually pursuing her rather than being seduced was a Russian chick in my class. Next one was Polish, next one Ukranian, next one Swedish, next one Polish again and thereafter I understood that I need Finnish girls only.

Gross. Enjoy your weird fucked up looking kids who look nothing like you.

nice pic

>Where do I go from here Sup Forums?
get checked for STD's if you're lucky you got away clean
and never touch a non white again you filthy faggot

You're not attracted to them because you're a cum guzzling faggot.

Why would you prefer producing/raising black children to producing/raising white children?

Would berry my dick.

I find black women attractive, but I don't understand why blacks tend to have an off-putting smell that correlates to their darkness.

What is that?

theroot.com/articles/culture/2010/03/nearly_half_of_black_women_have_herpes/

My wife is 1/4 black. She's so light and has such good features I didn't know until she told me.

She's smart, has a Masters Degree, great career, good credit, not loud, not overweight, no diseases. Treats me like a fucking king and fucks like you won't believe.

I hit the jackpot. Seriously.

And my kid looks 100% white. I consider it a public service to play a role in breeding out the black.

Not all black women have this, I've dated one/banged two. Both smelled like normal chicks.

But sometimes a black lady walks by me, and I get a wiff of that smell... It's hair products. I asked.

Gross, imagine him plowing into that monkey's grotesque, fetid STD infested groin...

But your kids are not white though.

Congrats on that herpes, bro.

Probably need to check that shit. But I think upper class black American girls don't have that problem?

they may not be as white as you, but theyre a hell of a lot whiter than most of america or mainland europe these days

I have a two white kids from my first marriage.

>tfw your 1/8 black kid is smarter and more advanced than your 100% white kids
>tfw your mixed race wife has a demanding career but is still a better mother than your white housewife ex-wife you're still supporting

All my kids have my blond hair and blue eyes. My genes are strong af.

I think about this a lot.

Say a white man has a son with a black woman, the son has a son with a black woman... this happens for, say, 5 generations. Their family is now black... that shit kinda blows my mind, man.

Shut the fuck up Zamboni. You're actually a fucking chimp.

You know that it's not rare for blonde blue eyed Aussies to have swarthy kids all out of sudden, just because one parent is 1/16 or 1/32 Aboriginal? Play of genes... One drop rule is not just a mythical romantic concept, but some instinctive wisdom our forefathers undertood.
But Europe is not mixed at all. Most Europeans don't mix outside of ethnicity, not even outside of race.