Non-Cape Comic-Con stuff

What are some important, game-changing developments and news not pertaining to the usual superhero properties?

I'm guessing there must be more than pic related

Okay, I'm just going to say it.
WHY THE FUCK DOES Sup Forums CARE IF REBECCA SUGAR IS GAY?!
I mean have you seen her or heard her?! She definitely was either gay or bi! But now she came out and Sup Forums acts like they've had the rug pulled from under them! Seriously?! Are all your gaydars broken?!

Calm down Sugar, nobody actually cares...but you can keep thinking that's why we shit on Steven Universe even though we were doing it long before this little publicity stunt

The point Sugar made is that sexuality shouldn't matter, she came out because she just wants it out there and she doesn't care nor expects you to

kek

WHO CARES
Why was this an announcement?

LOOK AT THAT DIVERSITY

No one gives a shit, people who don't watch SU because its retarded will keep on not watching it.

>Lol, hey guys I'm gay, get mad nerdfags
>I mean I don't really give a shit, gay characters are literally every---
>LOL, LOOK AT HOW MAD THE INTERNET IS GETTING, I GOT 3 MEAN TWEETS FROM A 12 YEAR OLD, I'M SO BRAVE FOR TAKING A STAND

No one should be surprised by this, she's either gay or a political lesbian, I already assumed she was out

Dang... My children liked that show, but I better block it now :/

>important, game-changing developments

What the hell are you talking about? Rebecca Sugar being LGBT was about as surprising as the sun rising.

Isn't she dating that black dude

I wonder how he feels.
>she likes girls that's kinda hot
>wonder if she will leave me soon

Everybody is going to take the wrong message from this. For example, the article in OP. Nothing is groundbreaking for this. It doesn't matter if Sugar is bi. She doesn't want that to be a defining thing. But everyone will freak out over it because WOW PROGRESSIVE even though it isn't and she isn't trying to be.

MY GOD WHY ARE THEY ALL SO UGLY

so the black guy got cucked?

I bet Sugar is looking at all this shit and going "wut nigga I was already out"

such a brave woman

now the show definately deserves all the emmys

>this thread

>woman comes out as bisexual
but still only dates guys amirite?

>historic moment for animation
>for animation
WHO FUCKING CARES HOLY SHIT
FUCK THAT CRAP

>publicity stunt
How about you actually watch the segment before talking about shit like you know something worth saying.

>stuttering trying not to offend the sjw swarm present in the room
>mutters out bi
>pauses for a bit

right, a publicity stunt

>Dates guys
>Fucks woman
I don't see the problem, but then again. I'm a dude.

Most women are bisexual or at least have bisexual thoughts/fantasies. This isn't news.

Does this mean she's no longer sucking fat Urkel's dick anymore?

Who's that dude in the back-left?

nobody gives a fuck about this faggot, she just wants bonus points for being different.

THIS ISN'T NEWS

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NEWS IF SHE CAME OUT AS STRAIGHT

She is the gayest looking woman ever and made a cartoon in which several of the man characters are lesbians. Also the protagonist transforms into a tranny when he dances with his ethnic girlfriend.

Why did anyone think she was straight? Any alternative woman you meet under 40 is bisexual.

main*

Sauce on pic?

>No one liked the bomb but people who don't give a shit about SU's "deep lore"
>Come out with your sexuality casually to regain relevance for your show

>because its retarded
Actually watch more than 2 episodes, user. It's one of the best cartoons we've had with an on going plot, developing world and cast with some amusing personal hang ups. It's popular for good reason. Show starts off pretty weak but by the Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem season 1 finale it is great.

>Having the mental and emotional fortitude to not be completely traumatized by watching yourself die/dying with such dignity

Steven's tougher than he seems.