kek, wrong State m8

>blue state
>true america

you funny man

There's a reason why there's "virgin" in Virginia you faggot

>obsessed woth reminding everyone that it was independent once
>american
ok then

user, as Texans we uphold Texas tremendously first and foremost, and only look to the US when washington is passing bullshit around. Nothing else is relevant.

because that isnt the east coast you texan faggot

why would the real america be ex french land full of niggers and spics?

Virginia was an original colony. You guys didn't join us until 1845.

USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USATEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USA TEXAS , USATEXAS , USA

ITT post kolaches

because it's too goddamn hot down there

why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed with texas

it's not even that different from other states in the south

fuck you for giving me a boner

Austin fags get out
Who Dallas here

is that toad in the hole? looks fit

Real best state reporting in.

I did and moved away from that shithole

Why does true america have so many mexicans in it?

How's the skiing in your state m8?

Haha haha haha.

> FTFY
> Cali
> Not being crowned as best state

So you moved to Jersey , wat?

>implying it has ever snowed in texas

You're hardly an American if you're not from one of the old British colonies.

woop

>What's your excuse, faggot?

I live in commiefornia and too poor to move

go sink in the ocean, commiefornia

ill have to agree with that

There are more Mexicans in Texas than Americans at this point.

>California
>best State

Top kek, stop it with the grand delusions.

>How's the skiing in your state m8?

The Dunes of Arrakis in west Texas you might catch high tide with a ground pounder

n-no bully

Too many niggers?

We got snow in Houston like 8 years ago during a 50 minute class period. It was the funnest time I have ever had in my life.

N-not all Texans!

Because it was named in honor of the Virgin Queen, Elizabeth I

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I recently moved to Austin. Am I missing out on the "real" Texas experience?

>WE WUZ ORIGINAL COLONY AN SHEEEIT
i'm not even texan, i'm south carolinian

get out of there. Austin will slowly kill you

>South Carolina

WE WUZ SLAVE OWNERZ N SHEEEIT

2 years ago we got 2 days of "snow" Literally everything just froze over night, no real snow fall. Lots of trees fell apart, car and home damage ensued.

NO HOPE.

Enjoy making minimum wage and living in literal trash houses.

Meanwhile, I'll be sipping beer and listening to country songs in my back yard that has a view of whole LA

>College Station

Wew lad, how's all the..... nothing?

what do you mean?

Water's great for skiing 12 months a year, just have to go further south in the winter.
Our mountains are for biking.

>view of whole LA
so just smog then

I am literally at the Chessapeake bay. I get to sit on my porch and see the ocean.

D-DELETE THIS

yo college station is pretty bad ass!! MOFO the George bush presidential library is here, fight me :^)

Hey that's not fair northside has like 5 whole bars

214-469-972 reporting!

What city?
Colony here.

>True America
>Cant open carry with bullets in a gun

Is there really not much to do in cstat-bryan? I'm moving there in a week

It's fine for college. Especially for someone posting here. But I wouldn't want to live there forever. It's a small town and everything in it is centered on the college.

This

Yes you can dummy.

Whats there to do as a non-normie blinn student? Are there lan parties? DND clubs?

Or am I just supposed to become a normie and go to north gate

>I recently moved to Austin.

Are you a "pitcher" or a "catcher"?

We're full. Fuck off.

>ALASKA:

way bigger than Texas
no taxes
wildlife everywhere
conceal carry, no requirements....
more eskimos than Mexicans

"Shutup texas" ;)

Get ready to be shitfaced for the next few years. Drinking and drugs are one of the few things to do.

Give me greencard and I will be in Texas literally in hours

I'm happy in Kansas. Extremely low cost of living, making it plenty easy to live. Awesome gun laws, and I get to keep to myself without effort.

It's not perfect, but its close.

"marry me" so you can get a green card and then we can go shoot some guns

Is gay marriage still degenerate if it's for fraudulent reasons?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'm leaving AUstin later this week for good. Lived here for 5 years. I'm not super outgoing but there's plenty to do here. If you like the outdoors we have tons of stuff, plus the city is always busy. Plenty of live music and a decent bar scene if you're into that.

A few things: Austin is very small for a city. So you might be suprised by that at first. Second, it is definitely geared towards UT. Going out on a friday night or whatever to the bars means dealing with tons of drunk frat guys, and luckily plenty of chicks.

It's really a decent city. We are liberal, but there are extents. Mostly the older generation of permanent Austinites are pretty moderate, it's just that we have a hue university population which skews things since, like I said, it's really not a big city by any means (less than a million people live here).

Places to checkout: Greenbelt, Zilker park, Barton Springs, 6th street and most of downtown. Round Rock and Pflugerville are very nice places as well. Plus you can head down to San Marcos, it's very beautiful there.

Places to avoid: Southeast Austin, Riverside/Oltorf. Don't give the fucking bums a damn cent, you'll see them everywhere begging.

DND I dunno but there's plenty of vidya.

At least Texas is habitable.

I'd prefer sunburn to frostbite.

It's always fucking hot here

So when is the EU.S going to collapse into separate states? It seems you don't like each other very much

All jokes aside, Cali is the worst state ever. No wonder its on fire 24/7.

hmm that's an interesting Delima, because on the outside now everyone thinks you're a fag. maybe if you keep it quite and get the pal over and then end that shit instantly , then maybe its not fag teir .

Fuckin right on. I think like 4 years before that it also snowed. If there's one thing that would make winter enjoyable in Houston (other than Christmas and New Years) it would be year round snow. Top comfy.

Garland mah nigga

Texas isn't that big.

fuck you
Bay area is transhomo territory
Central is literally the worst part of america
North is weed lmao
South is mexico
The worst part of any first world country I hate this goddamn state so fucking much

ahh Australia , you never fail to make me kek

I literally feel sorry for anybody not living in Oregon

Its akin to losing the lottery of life

Garland is pretty terrible these days. I grew up in Mesquite myself. That being said your chances of being victimized anywhere in the Dallas area are pretty low. The local niggers know everyone has guns.

I live by Rowlett, biggest happening was that attack, no crime to be seen here really. Mesquite is pretty calm too.

move to AK
we have Russian speakers here

>and lots of the eskimos are related to you anyway
thank you for eskimo girls with blue eyes, cutest thing I've seen

it rally maks u tink

Agreed. Mostly that part of town just looks run down due to all the fucking mexicans. The local niggers all know not to start trouble outside their own little enclaves. Mesquite police has always been pretty good about shutting down any chimpouts. I assume garland is fairly similar.

Fur coat... fixes everything.

>enjoy the Northern Lights... texas?

>40% white

The streets are shit, and the drivers are horrible, but there is control, not anything violent or ghetto. Most whites in Garland also like Mexicans.

just gonna leave this here

the fuck u say m8

mexico's hat, or flyover state?

is San Bernardino county labeled as CT? tf lmao.

It was FDR who decided mexicans were white lmao.

I'm moving to Texas from California soon!

I can't wait to take my California values to a new place. Sure their gun laws are a little backwards but I'll just move to Austin or something

I like how it's cheaper than California, maybe I'll gentrify it