Jews poisoning water

cnn.com/2016/08/09/health/contaminated-water/index.html

>"Millions of Americans may be drinking water with unsafe levels of industrial chemicals, according to a study published Tuesday in the journal Environmental Science & Technology Letters. These chemicals, known as polyfluoroalkyl and perfluoroalkyl substances or PFASs, have been linked to high cholesterol, obesity, hormone suppression -- and even cancer.

Introduced more than 60 years ago, PFASs are a category of man-made chemicals that degrade very slowly, if at all, in the environment.
"I do think that Americans should be concerned about these chemicals," said Susan M. Pinney, a professor in the department of environmental health at University of Cincinnati. Pinney, who did not participate in the new research, explained that not enough time has elapsed to understand all the long-term health effects of these toxins."

>"Though 194 public water supplies with higher-than-recommended chemical concentrations are located in 33 states, three-quarters of the toxic water supplies are in just 13 states: California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Georgia, Minnesota, Arizona, Massachusetts and Illinois."

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f240/children-seeking-shelter-basement-barely-survive-russian-bombardment-146250/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't drink bottled Fiji water exclusively

you deserve to be gassed

>PFASs are a category of man-made chemicals that degrade very slowly, if at all, in the environment.
yea they said the same for plastic. hippies actually told every one plastics would be around for thousands of years no change in landfills

guess what. common bacteria in soil eat plastic. yea research groups had been making gmo bacteria to do it and it turns out every day shit in the ground can do it and does it well when its warm like in the summer

This. The only issue is that it doesn't have fluoride in it, so you're just going to have to get creative if you want to get the recommended amount in.

Cute body shape, would fugg a boy who looked like that

Gross.

Looks like a diagram of the average (((male))) Trump supporter

>taller than average

How is this a bad thing? Literally all this guy has to do is workout

this is why I only drink glass bottled spring water

either Mountain valley from Arkansas of Whole Food Italian Still which is from the Apennines in Italy and delish

RO Systems, they are pretty fucking cheap and easy to maintain.

I laugh everytime these threads come up. For as little as 300$ initial cost and about 50$ a year, you can have pure, clean drinking water. But all OP does is bitch about jews instead of giving solutions.

Fiji water contains 0.26mg fluoride per liter

you can't build muscle when you body little to no testerone. males are often infertile.

What is this?

You're such a pleb

That's a problem that can be solved by being active and eating more meat.

geologist here

>taller than average height

manlet here, no worries then

A group of serbian citizens who were rescued after the bombing (artillery) of dubrovnik

they were highly disorientated, also their eardrums shattered n shit
there is more of that set, you have to ask on /k/.

I'm a hairy as fuck manlet.

Thank you for telling me about RO Systems, but you have to realize that you can't plan for something you don't know about, and that the average person is too naive to suspect anything.

Shell shocked, they probably lived horrible lives in asylums after.

>implying meat and dairy don't contain abnormally large amounts of mammalian estrogens

>have only lived in 4 States my whole life
>all 4 are on the list
Why

Honestly I think my brothers and I have been jewed by chemicals.

In high school I was underdeveloped and needed prescribed test to get puberty going. I'm 6'3" with a thin ecto frame and very weak facial hair and don't have a very deep voice or masculine face. One brother is similar but even taller. The other is shorter but with feminine fat distribution and man tits. We all look young for our ages. Something definitely isn't quite right.

me irl

>tfw I swear by alex jones water filters and im a big dicked boobless manlet

H-hi

When faggots call you a conspiracy theorist when you're anead of your game for buying water filters.

This is a little concerning.
Might be time to buy a filter from Alex Jones.

>Taller than average height

WHAT THE FUCK? I'm 5'3 and grew up drinking bottled water. FUCK MY MOM

fuck is there no end

Alex Jones BTFO, how can he ever recover?

What waters don't have fluoride in them? The only one I know of is SmartWater.

I though those pics were from Grozny?

You are fucking retarded. All water has a little fluoride in it.

Some of those are true for me but luckily my neckbeard is intact. Make's me give a sigh of relief.

This must be why I have an hourglass figure, large breasts, and a small feminine penis.

Klinefelter's isn't cause by fluoride you autist

wouldn't artificially rising your estrogen stop the body for making it naturally? like when the body stop making testosterone when you take steroids.

lmao what a cuck

>taller than average height

Hahaha fuckers guess I'm good then!

>tfw invested in Alkaline water ph10

FUCKING PLEBS THE LOTS OF YOU

im living in the future faggots

>picture is for symptoms of klinefelter's syndrome, a chromosomal condition (2 or more x chromosomes in a male)

why even post it, now youve got faggots who didnt read the image name speculating on the symptoms wildly.

Have you even seen Carl the Cuck?

ammiright or ammiright? good stuff is good.

so what the fuck is this. I drink water daily, and a lot of it. Filtered from the tap, ive been drinking water my whole life, decades now. Does this mean Im fucked?

at least all the males around you are exposed to the same shit.

This is actually true. Hormone waste could potentially turn all men of future generations into nu-males.

So water is turning men into women? Fuck. I don't wanna be drinking water anymore, but I still need a healthy dosage of H2O. WhatdoIdo?

>pic unrelated

You and anyone that agrees with you is a fucking ignorant whore. Klinefelter's is a genetic (chromosomal) disorder. For you dumb fucks, it means it is congenital!!!! You are born that way due to gametic malsegregation. Due to the malsegregation, those that have this disorder have an extra X chromosome in pair 23. XXY. Has nothing to do with drinking water loooool.

>tfw have gynaecomastia
It's fucking gay but doc says it'll be gone in two years max, oh well

He has always been trying to save you guys
Dr. Shekelberg :^)

>tfw 30 and have basically no body hair except for on my legs, head, and face

>not a single chest hair

Well?

>implying that plastic bottle won't make you into a female

i never fucking said that water gives you a congenital disorder, i chose the picture because klinefelter's gives u an excellent image of a what a testosterone-less cuck looks like. As stated in the link provided, the water is messing with men's hormones, which could imply lowering of T.

You are right, they are from Grozny.

documentingreality.com/forum/f240/children-seeking-shelter-basement-barely-survive-russian-bombardment-146250/

and you anons made water filters a meme.
hahah.
>be american.
>get feminized by chemicals
>get shot

Buy an double reverse osmosis filter faggots

>worried about xenoestrogens in water
>switch to bottled water
>xenoestrogens in bottles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>double reverse osmosis filter faggot

100$
30$/year maintenance

I'm getting hungry, any other ideas?

Nigga I'm skinny, fit, hairy af and have big balls.
All I do is avoid plastic and overly processed food.
It's easy.

What's great about Europe is that every country has fresh clean water, free from natural springs n shit. We don't have that here sadly and have to drink fluoride or estrogen

So I can post a pic of a retard with trisomy 21 and say that jerking off makes you look like this??? Nice thread!

I heard RO systems take out too many nutrients/minerals from the water. True?

Yes they filter everything out but approx. >1% remain in the water though if you eat healthy you dont have to worry about a deficiancy.
The most minerals in tab water havent have a good bioavailibilty either.

Should've bought that water filter from Alex Jones.

>humble water filter salesman